The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I see what you mean.

That does seem odd

EDIT: Worked it out. Sarah is pointing at the clothes washing that bloke is doing and saying to Esme that she can wash their clothes next. Poor fucker just wants to wash his skiddies in peace and now they are guest starring in an Ingham vlog.
1565813820957.png

1565813960324.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
As much as I come on here and vent my spleen at their catalogue of fk ups ! I also have to own my own mistakes ! I was wrong the baby does indeed have BLOND hair NOT GINGER I’m aware that hot countries sometimes bleach Caucasian peoples hair to a lighter color but they can’t chsnge red to white so yeah I was wrong ! Blond or ginger he’s absolutely adorable got to say.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
As much as I come on here and vent my spleen at their catalogue of fk ups ! I also have to own my own mistakes ! I was wrong the baby does indeed have BLOND hair NOT GINGER I’m aware that hot countries sometimes bleach Caucasian peoples hair to a lighter color but they can’t chsnge red to white so yeah I was wrong ! Blond or ginger he’s absolutely adorable got to say.
He is completely adorable yes!

Reactions: 9
All day in the swimming pool and all night too. No sign of Chris.
She’s really trying to push the Isabelle thing, Esmé was talking and she said they were all missing Isabelle and Esmé was like ‘yeah’ And carried straight on with what she was saying.

Isabelle looks like she’s done more in a day than her tit show of a family have done all summer.

Wake up 10am onwards
Eat packet breakfast
Get kids to do chores
Send kids to the park / pool
Supermarket
Buy some packet food
Sit around fire pit.

Rinse and repeat.

Travellers?? They don’t see anything it’s an absolute joke they can even use half those tags

She said yesterday how much the girls love trampoline and want one etc. Why has this never been there christmas present instead of all the tat they get. She doesn’t seem to listen to what they actually want or interested in. It’s whatever is on offer at home bargains and b and m. Which is usually all stuff that was last seasons ‘thing’

Reactions: 26
He is Islas double. I can spot their food supply in the background too. Looks like the girls are getting treated to more processed tit in the future.

• Sad
You can see how obsessed Sarah is with pointing out how much Isabelle is missing out on. She's said it *again* on her Insta story after a few times in todays vlog, which seems excessive since her trip's barely started. How many times are we going to have to hear it for the next couple days? Its probably driving her crazy not knowing what Izzy's school mates are saying about them, or worse - what Isabelle is saying about her family to them! She's probably terrified about it which is understandable, but perhaps she should have thought about all this before she and Chris have acted the way they have...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Look at him sitting up and not in that bloody bouncer!

Reactions: 15
My youngest was so blonde her first year and bam her hair turned light brown there's still hope he's ginger. She doesn't put a hat on him so the sun could be turning it more blond

Reactions: 8
She mentioned something in the vlog today about Isabelle being almost 14 and needing to spend time with friends which made me think, well she could spend time with her friends if you didn’t cart her off places for days on end every time there’s a school holiday!

Reactions: 19
My youngest was so blonde her first year and bam her hair turned light brown there's still hope he's ginger. She doesn't put a hat on him so the sun could be turning it more blond
My brother's hair was white blond for the first 3 years before it started changing colour by the time he started school it was brown, so who knows how jace's hair will pan out.

Reactions: 4
You can clearly see his hair has a ginger tint.

Reactions: 6
All day in the swimming pool and all night too. No sign of Chris.
She’s really trying to push the Isabelle thing, Esmé was talking and she said they were all missing Isabelle and Esmé was like ‘yeah’ And carried straight on with what she was saying.

Isabelle looks like she’s done more in a day than her tit show of a family have done all summer.

Wake up 10am onwards
Eat packet breakfast
Get kids to do chores
Send kids to the park / pool
Supermarket
Buy some packet food
Sit around fire pit.

Rinse and repeat.

Travellers?? They don’t see anything it’s an absolute joke they can even use half those tags

She said yesterday how much the girls love trampoline and want one etc. Why has this never been there christmas present instead of all the tat they get. She doesn’t seem to listen to what they actually want or interested in. It’s whatever is on offer at home bargains and b and m. Which is usually all stuff that was last seasons ‘thing’
Im sure she was saying last year around Esmes birthday that she wanted a trampoline as well. Gah.. Just buy what they want with a few extras!

Reactions: 6
I can definitely see some ginger hair towards the back of his head.

Reactions: 2
Hi all newbie here 👋 been lurking the past couple of days and can honestly say some of these titles and comments have had me in hysterics!

Reactions: 20
15k views in 3 hours oh dear...
I never quite understood what people meant about their paltry viewing figures. I don't watch Fizz Family, but I quickly looked at the figures on their vlogs and WOW they're in a different league. The Ingham viewing figures really are dismal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.