The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fantastic day on their AMAZING adventure.
Crap diet - tick!
Swimming in a pool - tick!
Trip to the supermarket - tick!
Wearing a woollen beany hat in Summer - tick!
😂😂
P.s. Jace was so thrilled in the pool he fell asleep. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another fantastic day on their AMAZING adventure.
Crap diet - tick!
Swimming in a pool - tick!
Trip to the supermarket - tick!
Wearing a woollen beany hat in Summer - tick!
😂😂
P.s. Jace was so thrilled by the pool he fell asleep. 😂😂
He’s the smartest one even at 4 mths

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been addressed, this thread moves too fast for me!

Did Chris blur out HIMSELF doing the clothes washing right next to Esme when she was washing up? (3.55 onwards) cos the direction that Sarah panned the camera to show their clothes was right in that direction...
I don't think that's Crusty Chris, it's another holidaymaker.

1565812815864.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think that's Crusty Chris, it's another holidaymaker.

View attachment 33411
I thought that at first, but in the wide shot right at the beginning you can see there’s nothing between where the grey bowl is and where Esmes sink is, then Sarah moves left and zooms in on the grey bowl and refers to it as their washing... I don’t think she would do that with a stranger’s washing? (Although I wouldn’t put anything past this family at this point!)

Reactions: 4
I thought that at first, but in the wide shot right at the beginning you can see there’s nothing between where the grey bowl is and where Esmes sink is, then Sarah moves left and zooms in on the grey bowl and refers to it as their washing... I don’t think she would do that with a stranger’s washing? (Although I wouldn’t put anything past this family at this point!)
I think Esme is using the right hand drainer for the dirty cups and the left hand one for the clean stuff.

The bloke pictured is washing up in a different sink.

Reactions: 1
All that bloody plastic.

View attachment 33400
And as she has told us twice now, they are so close to all the amenities. Pool, play park, resturaunt, shop and BAKERY! And they choose this plastic coated shite from the nearest supermarket.

They have done all this euro travelling and don't even eat a fresh croissant, let alone see the sights and experience the agraculture. Call this making memories or a trip of a lifetime, I call it a wasted opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.