Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clm77

Those girl will have a good immune system living with Chris and the beanie but my god I'll be surprised if they don't come away with e-coli after 2 days in that lake!
Could be more days in the lake as they hunt for the go pro to prove Sarah actually did move her arse and do something.

I can just see it now Lazy sitting by the edge of the lake 'hi ifam and welcome to day 5 of hunt for go pro' then she will go on to tell us how Chris still hasn't manage to reach the bottom of the lake etc etc and then she will tells us how much the girls literally love coming back to the lake and how this morning Esme offered to wash their dirty clothes down by the lake. Then she will pan the camera round to show us Esme washing the clothes in the lake as she pans the camera round we will get a glimpse of Isla as shes struggling to swim back to the shore from using the inflatables and as some strangers rush into help her Lazy will laugh and say 'awww look at Isla having fun with some ifam weve literally met hundreds of ifam here today'
Then she will turn the camera round and say 'if you look over there in the distance you will see Jace sleeping in his bouncer back at the caravan dont worry he looks further away than he is it's just the wide angle lens makes it look further I promise ifam it took us no more than 10 maybe 15 minutes to drive here'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Hatshepsut

What’s that you say Creepy, just popped into the Pharmacy for some supplies for yourself. No prizes for guessing what was top of that shopping list. My that sun sure is bringing out those chestnut tones. 😂😂 The deluded ginger twat. 😆

20F72752-5F99-4058-8C19-587F81E58A96.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Hatshepsut

I think that Chris must have been spotted diving for the camera after the area was closed for the night. The French Gendarme have released a wanted poster for a Creepy, balding ginger-haired man, aged between 40 and 50, seen lurking in the lake. 😆

45EBF80B-BD31-403C-8F20-0815502AF676.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I was going to comment last night, but got distracted with other things. So here goes...

The vlog. That bloody vlog.

- Isla and Esme going to the shower blocks alone. I'm sorry, but no. Not when you're in a foreign country. Just no.

- Isla strolling in with a lollipop before she'd eaten breakfast. Sarah trying to justify an unhealthy lunchtime breakfast. Just stop, you Jeremy Kyle show tramp... Those children should have been eating way before midday. You should be getting up with your children way before midday (at least one of you lazy parents should anyway). Those poor kids.

- Isla, aged 7, being left in a foreign holiday camp park on her own whilst Sarah went and checked on the replacement slave doing the washing up (who was also left on her own to begin with). What the hell is wrong with you?!

- Another fucking swimming pool. Those kids are missing out on seeing so much of the world. They keep saying how clever Isla is. Isla proved that she loves to learn when talking about the buildings in Barcelona. They say her mind is like a sponge. Why wouldn't they encourage that by taking her to see the local areas they stop in? They are shit parents.

- Jace in that sleep suit for how many days running now? Again, lazy parenting. But they don't even wash themselves, let alone their kids.

- In the supermarket trolleys again. Making themselves look like trailer trash - which the parents most certainly are.

- I'm not going to even talk about the bloody meteor stuff. Chris thinking he's Buzz Aldrin or something. Numpty. However, Sarah was ruining a perfect family moment there, by having the camera out talking to ifam rather than engaging with the family time. Another reason why they should give up the camera.

And now, I have to talk about poor Isabelle. I can see it now. All week Sarah will be (out of pure jealousy) saying how much they miss Isabelle and how much (LOL) Isabelle is missing out on. When Isabelle returns, this will be said:

"Isabelle had an ok time but she much prefers being on OUR holiday"

I don't know why Sarah is doing what she is doing. Is it out of worry of losing Isabelle? (I so hope she moves out of the family home as soon as she is able to, and lives an amazing life without vile parents). Is it because she's had to look after the girls and actually be a parent for once? Is it because she's jealous of Isabelle (which we know for certain she is and always has been).

Whatever it is, I feel so bad for her.

To summarise - Chris Ingham is still a dirty unwashed creep with a water fetish and most definitely a black eye. Sarah Ingham is the laziest, most jealous, nasty woman I've ever set eyes on. Both together, they are shit parents that belong in the gutter for ruining those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 61

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
‘Every youtubers worst nightmare’

What? Worse than a grooming scandal that results in losing all your sponsorships, being dropped by your management, disowned by big YouTubers, a huge drop in views and and an almost instant stop to your channel growth and decrease in income?

Wow, must be an exciting vlog then...
This could be a game... 🤭🤭🤭

Every youtubers worst nightmare
But what could be worse than today’s vlog.... 🤔

- Finding out your biggest competitor had hit 2 million subs while you’re manically buying subs to stay above 1M

- Finding out you’ve featured in the Daily Mail and the Sun for 2 consecutive years in a row

- Realising that clickbait baby has done nothing for the channel... and you really fucking hate his name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Ouch! Someone has definitely given him a smack. Maybe it was Lazy in an argument.
View attachment 33551
Not to brag or anything but I called that the day the vlog ended abruptly with them eating shitty tea in an empty restaurant and then called it again when his face wasn't on film at all the next day. I still think it was a helpful citizen that knows his noncyness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Let’s just hope Sarah doesn’t have to much control over Jaces clothing when he's Isabelle’s age! 😱

F4EF474C-9200-41B2-B93E-F0DA63161DBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Apparently there was so much sooopper doooper footage on that go pro. If there was footage of Chris getting a black eye I’ll pay a dive team myself to go and retrieve it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

raccoonlivesmatter

As for the Dougal buying virginity comments, I've got no clue. I don't keep up with him tbh, only watched a few of his Ingham videos out of curiosity before I found this site. I want to know about that too! Sounds gross if its true.
No idea re: Dougal buying virginity.
Okay, i wouldn't usually comment, but i'm laughing too much and need to clarify since no one saw the original troll post.

I DID NOT personally buy someone's virginity!! 😂😂 We were discussing on my live about people who sell their virginity as it was a topic on This Morning. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 45