The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Guys, Did my ears deceive me.... Did Sarah really say safety before fun!
Whilst I applaud her intentions, which certainly aren’t motivated by being absolutely slaughtered in the national press, the idea of safety before fun falls at the first hurdle. It is based on the flawed premise that some element of fun will follow. That hasn’t been the case so far. Unless they mean fun for us, in which case, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re so desperate for some emotion, preferably tears from the children especially Esmé, it’s impossible not to notice, filming her disappointment about the water slide hoping for a big reaction, because that’s what helped their career and income so far, I can’t imagine exploiting my children like that, filming them for the world at their most emotionally vulnerable. It’s very sad to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It wasn't included because at the water park Creepy had to peel himself out of his t-shirt, and he would have been 'too self-conscious' to put the footage in the vlog. And to be fair, I'm not sure I'd have wanted to see his pasty moobs
Pasty moobs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Isabelle at around 10 minutes in after laughing with or at Chris about getting stuck down the slide looked back up like he gave her a stare as if to say stop I dunno she just felt awkward after like he was gunna tell her off for it after the camera stopped rolling

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think you’re absolutely right, she definitely complained about the previous nights portion size and they got the one we saw tonight for free. I bet she was the first in line to complain about the site too you’re right hence the decision to ‘stay there a few nights’ they’re penny pinchers aren’t they all whilst pushing a three hundred quid doll on their child fans 🙄🙄🙄
Disgusted to be around loud music & weed, horrified to be on the recieving end of a death stare & a kid sticking its finger up, absolutly horrendous. Couple of free nights thrown in to shut them up & not a peep from them.
Not being funny but the food looked rank, would i go back for seconds No Hell No! We know lazy loves a freebie

• Haha
Ingham family #50 - wide lens, colouring rocks with pens and Sarah definitely ain’t no mother Hen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm hoping Izzy doesn't end up on the school trip, all she has are those fluffy sliders that were once unicorns, imagine the bullying.

• Sad
They just can’t think of any original content anymore. The entire vlog consists of them squealing “litttleee mannn” at the top of their lungs to their clearly over hot baby, them complaining about the heat or whatever else they find an inconvenience to their MEGA EURO TRAVEL HOLIDAY, lazy trying to convince their LOYAL IFAM that leaving their child unattended so they can have “much needed family cool off time” is totally safe and because they”always have their eyes on him” that nothing will happen, them going out for dinner to their all inclusive restaurants and that’s it- every. Single. Day. They think that the vlogs are so exciting but really, they are far from it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They just can’t think of any original content anymore. The entire vlog consists of them squealing “litttleee mannn” at the top of their lungs to their clearly over hot baby, them complaining about the heat or whatever else they find an inconvenience to their MEGA EURO TRAVEL HOLIDAY, lazy trying to convince their LOYAL IFAM that leaving their child unattended so they can have “much needed family cool off time” is totally safe and because they”always have their eyes on him” that nothing will happen, them going out for dinner to their all inclusive restaurants and that’s it- every. Single. Day. They think that the vlogs are so exciting but really, they are far from it 🙄🙄
A week of it would have been more than enough.

Reactions: 3
I still get bad vibes from Chris around Izzy, I could be wrong but it just doesn't sit right with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.