The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of fat shaming (and of giving you all an insight into my childishness), I’d like to take us all back to the childhood days of limericks with this one I’ve just composed.

There once was a man named Chris
With his diet he was remiss
His arse grew so wide
He got stuck on the slide
Now of him we all take the piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ha ha ha ha! duck! Chris would be right at home there. They were in the news recently because they had a nudist day. People were rightly concerned at grown adults being naked around naked children. We as a family used to go a couple of times a year but I would never go to the Sandcastle again
Screenshot_2019-08-10-18-42-24.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did I get this right.....Lazy got the "Tsunami" treatment the other day but when Creepy gets stuck in a slide (quite possibly the best vlog moment we never did see....like EVER...LITRALLEEEE!) it somehow doesn't make the final edit?! Now I'm sure they have no sense - surely that's got viral written all over it. What a tease....I definitely would've gone against my self-imposed ban and watched that vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just finished watching Family Fizz having their breakfast catered for by a chef in a beautiful location in Bali. Fast forward to the Minghams trying to make the most ordinary of water parks look thrilling and exciting, and dining on the same bland, cardboard looking pizzas imagineable lol. Chris has ruined it for his family and the fact that they just carry on as if nothing has happened is downright embarrassing. They are a bloody laughing stock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family #50 Was the old thread really full, or were we just seeing it through a wide angle lens?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Ingham Family #50 Our road trip is comedy gold, baby Jace aint no mould our Ifam still beleive what they're told

Reactions: 17
If the strop Chris had is true, wow. What a strange man, having a tantrum at 40 over a waterslide. Not a nice man (understatement I know)

Reactions: 13
Did I get this right.....Lazy got the "Tsunami" treatment the other day but when Creepy gets stuck in a slide (quite possibly the best vlog moment we never did see....like EVER...LITRALLEEEE!) it somehow doesn't make the final edit?! Now I'm sure they have no sense - surely that's got viral written all over it. What a tease....I definitely would've gone against my self-imposed ban and watched that vlog!
It wasn't included because at the water park Creepy had to peel himself out of his t-shirt, and he would have been 'too self-conscious' to put the footage in the vlog. And to be fair, I'm not sure I'd have wanted to see his pasty moobs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is it a water park ‘take over’? They didn’t take it over, they just visited like everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It wasn't included because at the water park Creepy had to peel himself out of his t-shirt, and he would have been 'too self-conscious' to put the footage in the vlog. And to be fair, I'm not sure I'd have wanted to see his pasty moobs
He’s clearly milk bottle white, you could tell from the shot of a bit of his leg when him and Esmé were on the slide where it was two to each inflatable, typical for someone with his natural hair colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.