The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy was there, if you look at 17.12 in the bottom right hand corner, you see him put down what looks like a beer bottle. But you know, they dont drink šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The girls painted rocks again!! How exciting are these rocks that theyā€™ve been shown colouring them for 3 days? Chris got stuck on a big slide. (It wasnā€™t shown) according to Esme he had a mini tantrum and declared ā€œslides are not my thing Iā€™m going back to mum!ā€ Somebody find this man a Zoltar machine because it sounds like heā€™s tired of adulting! šŸ™„

How adventurous are they getting though?! šŸ˜± the same tiny pizzas and chips for dinner again but they had one each! Itā€™s like Iā€™m right in Spain with them! šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon they tell her what to say to questions being asked by her classmates .I feel sorry for her to be honest as she is well aware of what is happening outside of filming and the pressure of having to perform must eventually take its toll
Well that's ironic......seemingly playing the 'concerned parents' role, trying to coach and prepare their daughter for the tricky situations she may find herself in, but it's all of their making! I just hope that Issy has a responsible adult (someone 'neutral') that she can confide in if she ever needs to speak to somebody about things which she's not comfortable discussing with family or family friends. Surely there will come a time when she has doubts about stuff, if not already. I wonder if she shields the others from things, especially Esme. It can't be easy being the eldest child in that household.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sarah's Instagram and her stupid pouting face - never have I wanted to thump someone more!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg Guys, Did my ears deceive me.... Did Sarah really say safety before fun!
It seems they've finally twigged that one of them stays with Jason while the other watches the girls, Super Dooper well done šŸ‘
I think the tight arses complained about the pizza & chips takeaway, saying how they're famous vloggers, & got a freebie dinner, ditto with the camp site, kicked off and got a couple of free nights

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve never seen a vlog without the usual sign off, I think thereā€™s trouble in paradise, I notice we didnā€™t get treated to any update from the weed and litter filled tarporeleon campsite at all, no sight of the adults dinner and no goodbye, Iā€™d love to know the reason why, I think like someone here pointed out earlier theyā€™re trying to keep a low profile there in case any of their neighbors take umbrage to a camera wielding man who likes to message young girls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Creepy was there, if you look at 17.12 in the bottom right hand corner, you see him put down what looks like a beer bottle. But you know, they dont drink šŸ˜‚
And he would never break the law drinking and driving would he, although to be fair I donā€™t know the laws out there regarding that

Reactions: 3
Omg Guys, Did my ears deceive me.... Did Sarah really say safety before fun!
It seems they've finally twigged that one of them stays with Jason while the other watches the girls, Super Dooper well done šŸ‘
I think the tight arses complained about the pizza & chips takeaway, saying how they're famous vloggers, & got a freebie dinner, ditto with the camp site, kicked off and got a couple of free nights
I think youā€™re absolutely right, she definitely complained about the previous nights portion size and they got the one we saw tonight for free. I bet she was the first in line to complain about the site too youā€™re right hence the decision to ā€˜stay there a few nightsā€™ theyā€™re penny pinchers arenā€™t they all whilst pushing a three hundred quid doll on their child fans šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 6
*last wide angle lens joke. I couldnā€™t resist* šŸ¤£
Don't worry, it won't be a final goodbye - the wide angled lens can be retired to the same place where the hospital wheelchair went and that occasionally gets wheeled out for another encore (backwards AND forwards, if you're wondering!) :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it really day 18? We love our family holidays bit it is good to get back and have your own space too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could that Paddy Daddy bit have beeeeeen any more scripted? I reckon (hope) someone has decked Chris, I really do!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.