The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion everyone has a redeeming quality. I mean back in the day Sarah wasn't bad looking and I can imagine if you looked past her chavy family ect she could of been an alright friend.
I can't work out what Chris's redeeming quality is? You could fry chips on that hair, his eyes are like the childcatchers, nose has been punched one to many times, a gurning mouth that makes me feel physically sick and the creepiest, most immature personality.
What ever made Sarah look at him and think 'yeah, that's the one I want for life' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sometimes, while I’m just going about my day, I suddenly remember that Chris and Sarah Ingham have a right to vote, and that their vote counts as much as mine....

All they’ll get out of that is that they were described as “stars”.
Do you think sarcasm is lost on them? It probably is.
Lets think of them less like stars shining brightly and more like specs of glitter (the herpes of the craft world) that just keep showing up in random places even though you clean and clean .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆
You forgot LITRALLY. Count how many times they all say it. Bet you can't as they say it in every sentence.

Reactions: 12
Glad Esme had the sense to no camera time yesterday, pity the rest of the family didn’t get the memo
I think they are trying to make her into something she is not after they read on here how well she is liked.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I love this thread already 😂

I also forgot to mention how much I hate 'bits and bats'... literally NEVER heard anyone but the Inghams say that, ever. I shudder even more when I hear Isabelle say it cos I know she's picked it up from those two morons 🤢
I’ve mentioned this before , but a lot of Leeds folk (and I am one ) say bits and bats and bits and bobs but they mean slightly diff things lol...but this is not me defending them ..just my city 😂

Reactions: 10
But I would sleep in a separate bed to him even if there was no baby involved.
[/QUOTE]

No, Hell No, I would sleep in a different house in a different town.

Am I the only one who had a clip in today's video from yesterday when the girls as decorating the rocks? But a totally different conversation
Nope I did too.

Come on then you pair of selfish narcissistic t* "*s, put the money where your mouth is!!!!
firstly the Doll was a Jace replica then he wasn't then he was promoted to all the kids out there then that fell flat, so then they hear a lady who put a very heart warming vlog up and boooooooom on they both jumped to try to make themselves get out of the Doll sh it show they now use the words, " it helps mums" bullshit I definitely call bullshit, SO guys if we are wrong for once in your lives give to a very good cause the jace doll money let's see how much you care about the vulnerable mums out there,!!!! And NOT YOUR MERCH because that what it really is !!!!!!!!
One of these days a video will be out with them tell the ifam/chaifam if your parents don’t buy you the Jace doll they must not love you. If they did they would buy the Jace doll and some 💩 merchandise

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All they’ll get out of that is that they were described as “stars”.
In their dreams! Stars are bright and have several points to them....

.....fling Spam at each other for content if you think that's what gets the views...
To be fair, I would totally watch that!
Oh actually, hang on.... Before I make a rash decision, are we talking in the tins or out of the tins?

Anyone else thinking about the poo-flinging monkeys from the Madagascar film? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
just reading their facebook comments and OMG there are a load of delusional adults out there who must have the same parenting skills , one mentioned it was ok because Isabel wasn't in the water long so he technically wasn't on his own, FFS shes a 13 year old child who if confronted with a dangerous situation would be that scared that she would probably panic and not make a sound, shes not his Mum for crying out loud,according to all the mostly mums we are jealous of this inspirational family :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but if Young Hollywood made that profile aged 29 would he have been with Sarah by then and have Esme at least?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why do they talk so sickly!!!! Ohhh booo booo, everything super duper. Wonderfully beautiful and gorgeous. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Fuckwits.
And have the even reasearched this trip? Or just brought a caravan and fucked off - abroad with 4 kids. One a baby and being their first camping trip in a bloody heat wave 😂😂😂
Then complain about the campsite having Spanish ppl in - your in Spain 🤯🤯.
Why are the not visiting places... and I thought it was a tour of Europe?! They moving around Spain just say a tour or Spain...
They make me puke, anyway night boo boos

And also, I’m not sure on the laws but I know in some places in spain. It’s legal. They have shops you can buy it.
They are not actually doing anything illegal unlike chris messaging underage girls.
I’d rather a pot head than a perv.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but if Young Hollywood made that profile aged 29 would he have been with Sarah by then and have Esme at least?
Young Hollywood still had active dating accounts when the allegations came out. They all soon vanished after.

• Wow
  • Sick
Yup they have been together since izzy was like 1 or something

Reactions: 7
New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆
Creepy's pronunciation of 'duvet' - 'JOO-VAY' is always a good one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#50 Abandoned Babies, Reborn Dolls and Trolls; The Tin Can adventure continues, woohoo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You got food on your face, you big disgrace
Parking your tin can all over the place, singin'
We will, we will block you
We will, we will block you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Sarah has no pride /self respect
Omg who would still be with someone that’s flaunting dating profiles like that ,
I’d be gone the minute i set eyes on it
#byehollywod #doyourownroots #twatface

Reactions: 12
I have to say (and by no means an I defending creepy AT ALL) how on earth does this family work, I mean the lazy witch goes on about Chris taking awning down and Chris packing up, Chris doing this Chris doing that, Jesus woman you really are a lazy twit!!!! Don't you all help as a family you know take responsibility for different tasks WOW just WOW I know he deserves every bit of sweat he drops off his creepy face he has brought his hardship on himself and I couldn't think of a better scenario for him to be in but Christ woman move you're frickin arse , holding a camera at your daughters face doing washing up?? You really would be fucked without him and there ain't no one who would put up with you, perhaps now people can see why you never left him because your precious eyebrows would be white with worry, you would be a no-one,face planting everything you did, although I must say you are doing a pretty good job of that on this trip right now😂😂😂. And common sense should prevail here, who in their right mind books 5 days here, 2 days there in peak time summer heat, awning up, awning down, awning up ,awning down, you really cocked this planning of a tin can trip up hey creeps??!! Really funny though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How do Sarah & Creepy just not CRINGE at how other parents at the girls schools must watch their continuous cock ups & super duper failings and be literally laughing their arses off at them. 😆 How do they show their faces..., Super duper awks!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
How do Sarah & Creepy just not CRINGE at how other parents at the girls schools must watch their continuous cock ups & super duper failings and be literally laughing their arses off at them. 😆 How do they show their faces..., Super duper awks!
Super awks but what the girls must endure ...

I do wonder what the other kids must say to them.

Izzy ‘want to come to my house’

‘No, mum says your dad is too *insert adjective which they find most abhorrent*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.