The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus there are generic reborns out there for this purpose.

Sarah and Chris sold one as baby jace and promoted it as if it was merch. I wish these two twats would stop changing their story every day and just admit they’ve fucked up and made a bad choice

They are going to continue to keep bleeping up because they never believe they’ve done anything wrong. So how can they improve if they believe they are in the right.
It's 100% merch, they just changed the story when people questioned it 😂
If it's really to help those who can't have children or have suffered miscarriages then all money made from the Jace doll needs to go to charities that help ladies and families going through the difficult time, not to Jace. They can provide for Jace themselves instead of selling a copy of their baby for their ifam to provide for him. The kids should all have more than enough money for when they're older by now anyway, especially jace with how much that camera is shoved in his face 😂

Reactions: 14
New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I far prefer tonight’s more realistic offering to the normal best day/pool/sunset/beach evvvverrrrr! Aside from the fact that they seemed to be expecting all the trappings of tourism and found themselves on an actual travelers site with, actual travelers... I can relate more to rubbish pizzas and the day not going exactly as planned every once in a while.

New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

ECK-SECT-TRER-AH, ECK-SECT-EH-TRA, ECK-SEC-TA-RAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Welcome to the club! 😂

Reactions: 3
It worries me that Chris doesn't have much sleep, up editing , then long drives to the next site

• Sad
Reactions: 8

*chants*
One of us, one of us, one of us.

• Haha
I love this thread already 😂

I also forgot to mention how much I hate 'bits and bats'... literally NEVER heard anyone but the Inghams say that, ever. I shudder even more when I hear Isabelle say it cos I know she's picked it up from those two morons 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This!!

Having had multiple losses, and remaining childless, at no point have I ever felt the need to go buy a doll instead! It absolutely boils my piss that Mr and Mrs miscarriage clickbait think that is even a vaguely viable justification to put out there.They just cannot try and sell it as anything other than a money grab for children and vulnerable adults.
I can understand if some women find them comforting. But that’s not for Sarah to say. Especially about a baby that’s designed around her own 🙄 she really thinks she’s something.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I love this thread already 😂

I also forgot to mention how much I hate 'bits and bats'... literally NEVER heard anyone but the Inghams say that, ever. I shudder even more when I hear Isabelle say it cos I know she's picked it up from those two morons 🤢
Bits and bats is not nearly as bad as throwing about the adjective juicy where it never in a million years should belong. In one vlog Isabelle was having a nice juicy biscuit, I mean w..t..a..f! If a biscuit is juicy there is something seriously wrong with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sarah has never lost a baby (she would have probably clickbaited it if she had) as far as we know so how can they speak for women who have lost one? She is just reading what it says on the internet and choosing the thing that will pull on people's heartstings the most. If she really cared she would donate the money from the sales of Freaky Jace to a charity that raises awareness of miscarriage/SIDS/SADS!!

Lets not forget the doll is your ticket to the tea party. Were they seriously going to say to people struggling with not being able to have a child ‘come and have tea with us and look at our 4 children while you cradle your doll and contemplate how you’ll never have any’?

Stupid, lying idiots.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Also a new poster - these two things annoy me so much! Also the way she says necklace like it is two words - Neck Lace!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been watching another YouTube channel and he made a very valid point. Some mums when a baby dies have a likeness made as a comfort for them but it is just one doll and they get to keep it. Imagine how they would feel if the worst were to happen to Jace knowing that 249 people out their had a copy of Jace and they no longer had the real baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Come on then you pair of selfish narcissistic t* "*s, put the money where your mouth is!!!!
firstly the Doll was a Jace replica then he wasn't then he was promoted to all the kids out there then that fell flat, so then they hear a lady who put a very heart warming vlog up and boooooooom on they both jumped to try to make themselves get out of the Doll sh it show they now use the words, " it helps mums" bullshit I definitely call bullshit, SO guys if we are wrong for once in your lives give to a very good cause the jace doll money let's see how much you care about the vulnerable mums out there,!!!! And NOT YOUR MERCH because that what it really is !!!!!!!!

• Angry
The ingham’s don’t do wacky baccy , sugar or booze , come on how ridiculous!!
You’ll be saying they leave their baby on the beach next preposterous 🙄

Come on then you pair of selfish narcissistic t* "*s, put the money where your mouth is!!!!
firstly the Doll was a Jace replica then he wasn't then he was promoted to all the kids out there then that fell flat, so then they hear a lady who put a very heart warming vlog up and boooooooom on they both jumped to try to make themselves get out of the Doll sh it show they now use the words, " it helps mums" bullshit I definitely call bullshit, SO guys if we are wrong for once in your lives give to a very good cause the jace doll money let's see how much you care about the vulnerable mums out there,!!!! And NOT YOUR MERCH because that what it really is !!!!!!!!
If they spent as much time caring about real Jace as much as they have caring about fake dolly Jace they wouldn’t be in this tit,
But fake Jace is making them money sooo....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Bits and bats is not nearly as bad as throwing about the adjective juicy where it never in a million years should belong. In one vlog Isabelle was having a nice juicy biscuit, I mean w..t..a..f! If a biscuit is juicy there is something seriously wrong with it.
The actual definition of the word Juicy - This Ingham Euro Trip. That’s in Europe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Sometimes, while I’m just going about my day, I suddenly remember that Chris and Sarah Ingham have a right to vote, and that their vote counts as much as mine....

Wow, I've finally caught up! You fellow "saddos" sure type a very lot!
To celebrate I thought I would share the fact that our favourite family have made it news.com.au
It's just a repost of The Sun article but nonetheless nice to see these superstars making news!
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...g/news-story/bb0225015e7f36b7a12d7004d81ca7de
All they’ll get out of that is that they were described as “stars”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to see what new historical sites the Ingham's will be visiting at this new place . I can’t wait to see what the local cuisine is like at this new area they are visiting. Oh wait it’s the Ingham's they will stay at the pool and eat bulked bought croissants out of Aldi . How cultured .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.