The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. πŸ™ˆ

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. πŸ™ˆ

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.
Would you want to sleep next to that oily grease ball? πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today's vlog made me laugh. It showed how disorganised, dumb and entitled they are. From sounding annoyed that the pool was full, the "smells" in the air, loud music, rude neighbours, driving for an hour looking for a place to eat in a busy tourist area to then getting a delicious pizza....the smallest largest pizza I ever did see πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Today's vlog made me laugh. It showed how disorganised, dumb and entitled they are. From sounding annoyed that the pool was full, the "smells" in the air, loud music, rude neighbours, driving for an hour looking for a place to eat in a busy tourist area to then getting a delicious pizza....the smallest largest pizza I ever did see πŸ˜‚
It’s a twenty inch pizza if you look at it through a wide angle lens!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Glad Esme had the sense to no camera time yesterday, pity the rest of the family didn’t get the memo

Reactions: 12
The pizza looked cheap and dodgy. Wonder if they will get food poisoning again.

Lots of low reviews of the campsite on google and only 3* on TripAdvisor. Oh dear.

Reactions: 9
The pizza looked cheap and dodgy. Wonder if they will get food poisoning again.

Lots of low reviews of the campsite on google and only 3* on TripAdvisor. Oh dear.
There was a review on FB or trip advisor (can't remember which!) That said the pizza was rank πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just listened to Sarah's instastory about the other family leaving the campsite. How dare she have an opinion and call people disgusting, I mean they only spread positivity and don't believe in being negative about anyone. They'd never say things that put others down or criticised anyone's parenting....
I'm sure only parasites voice opinions and speak out about things they dislike or disagree with.
Cretins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What the duck is in that box....
Please for the love of god get the wide angled lens out and get that pink tinged circle of doom away from me 😰
It’s.....MOVING I SWEAR ITS LOOKING AT ME 😰

23AD254B-8E0B-4C0B-AC9C-6777816ED305.jpeg No bleeping way I’m touching that 5F0A5161-FCD8-4990-B99F-A7279DC02FF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mothman, UFOs; Chris Delonge Ingham seems to have an obsession with mythical creatures and aliens
This always makes me laugh. His writing style reminds me of being in primary school and over-using adjectives in every sentence I wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are exactly where they belong....They should fit in perfectly. Just feel so bad for the baby. This is not the proper and appropriate holiday for a baby. He looks like he is suffering. Never would I do an extensive trip like that with a young baby

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They are exactly where they belong....They should fit in perfectly. Just feel so bad for the baby. This is not the proper and appropriate holiday for a baby. He looks like he is suffering. Never would I do an extensive trip like that with a young baby

I was thinking similar, hes either in the bouncer or car seat which is bad for a babys spine development. Not seen him get any tummy time or time to just be flat.
No routine.
And stuck in a caravan which is warm and stuff and runs the risk of SIDS if overheating like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They really have no clue with poor Jace do they? Why have they let him sleep on his side?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.