The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? So Jane did alot with the girls as a baby? Sarah has no idea with Jace!

No she did so so so much more than she shows on the vlogs. She comes across as clueless but he and Jane worked full time. She was a brilliant mum. Can only think it's either depression, lost confidence or just acting that's making her come across as dim. She used to be a lovely person. I'm sad at how she's changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No she did so so so much more than she shows on the vlogs. She comes across as clueless but he and Jane worked full time. She was a brilliant mum. Can only think it's either depression, lost confidence or just acting that's making her come across as dim. She used to be a lovely person. I'm sad at how she's changed.
Even in the early vlogs you could see she did a lot with the girls. Normal mum stuff, she'd take Isla to baby group and go into town on the bus with her, do the school runs 'etc etc etc'.
On her 'way up' she's lost herself and now she's come back down she has no idea how to get that back. Putting her weight to one side, she even looked better back then.
I wonder if the 'no situation' had happened at the very beginning of YouTube, if she would've taken a different stance and kicked his ass to the kerb.

Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #50 - national newspapers telling the world were neglectful, maybe one day we may earn some respect foo’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴
How do u know?

"So guys we landed at a new caravan site last night, and you'll see in tonight's vlog that we were very very disappointed. This whole area here *points stubby finger* was overrun by, erm, some other families, they weren't in caravans, they were in like vans with tarp-oh-lee-um (tarpaulin) tents, like DIY tents. They were smoking a not a very nice substance, and they had music blasting so loud, you'll see on the vlog tonight."

Sounds more fun than the holiday you're having Kelly.
I think they will fit in rather nicely...

Reactions: 4
They're in The Times!

Is there anyone here with a subscription to The Times that could give a general take on what has been said? Any new info?

Also, I know it's a drop in the ocean compared to the other media attention, but the Jace Doll also made a German Gossip channel. It only has about 6k subscribers, but what I liked is that he dives straight in with the allegations and links to Jess' video. It's all in German and it seems my German isn't as good as I thought because I couldn't understand half of it, but the general gist is that he's a creep and the doll is just wrong. Comments are all outraged about the doll and in support of Jess too. This is the Link if anyone is interested, although unfortunately it doesn't have translations.

Reactions: 10
Is there anyone here with a subscription to The Times that could give a general take on what has been said? Any new info?
I assume Sarah and Chris are refreshing this site eagerly waiting for this to happen.

Like they’re gonna pay to get behind that paywall 🤣🤣 Back in the day they could have lifted a copy from the newsagent 😎

• Haha

Also, I know it's a drop in the ocean compared to the other media attention, but the Jace Doll also made a German Gossip channel. It only has about 6k subscribers, but what I liked is that he dives straight in with the allegations and links to Jess' video. It's all in German and it seems my German isn't as good as I thought because I couldn't understand half of it, but the general gist is that he's a creep and the doll is just wrong. Comments are all outraged about the doll and in support of Jess too. This is the Link if anyone is interested, although unfortunately it doesn't have translations.
It’s really short actually, no new info at all:

What “merch” can a YouTube family sell when they already do mugs, T-shirts and hoodies? A lifelike doll of their baby, of course.

Chris and Sarah Ingham broadcast their life in Yorkshire to 1.2 million subscribers and livestreamed the birth of Jace, their fourth child, in March. Now they are selling a toy version with “realistically adorable features”. It costs £279, or £344 with an “Ingham hamper”.

Like other YouTubers they sell a variety of merchandise, but the announcement drew hostile comments. “Imagine finding out your parents once sold realistic dolls of the newborn you online for £300,” one user wrote. Referring to a dystopian TV show, another said: “Is this an episode of Black Mirror?”

The Inghams said that their actions had been “twisted” and that the doll was “a representation of what he looked like at two weeks old [but not] a mould of him”. They said that any profit would go to Jace as an adult. Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.

Reactions: 9

What “merch” can a YouTube family sell when they already do mugs, T-shirts and hoodies? A lifelike doll of their baby, of course.

Chris and Sarah Ingham broadcast their life in Yorkshire to 1.2 million subscribers and livestreamed the birth of Jace, their fourth child, in March. Now they are selling a toy version with “realistically adorable features”. It costs £279, or £344 with an “Ingham hamper”.

Like other YouTubers they sell a variety of merchandise, but the announcement drew hostile comments. “Imagine finding out your parents once sold realistic dolls of the newborn you online for £300,” one user wrote. Referring to a dystopian TV show, another said: “Is this an episode of Black Mirror?”

The Inghams said that their actions had been “twisted” and that the doll was “a representation of what he looked like at two weeks old [but not] a mould of him”. They said that any profit would go to Jace as an adult. Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.
Thank you! Can't say I'm convinced that Jace will get the profits though to be fair!

Reactions: 3

I don't understand why they keep saying mold of Jace. No one said mold only her. A mold would mean he was dipped in plaster or some substance. Whoever said that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I feel like they are really going to latch onto this comforting infertile women thing, it seems the sort of thing they would do to try and get sympathy.

'Tarpotlian' 'landed at a new caravan site' Did Lazy inhale some of the weed fumes? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No-one is that good an actor to appear that dim, with such consistency. Depression is certainly a possibility, but so is the thought that they found ‘fame’ and their egos grew relative to that. Sometimes it can be as simple as they are not pleasant people and this is confirmed by their actions on an almost daily basis. These are actions that they choose to show to the general public. They make these decisions, they control the edits. Let’s not forget how arduous a task the editing is too. It’s mammoth, akin to the making of Apocalypse Now, but on a daily (nightly) basis.

Reactions: 8
I feel like they are really going to latch onto this comforting infertile women thing, it seems the sort of thing they would do to try and get sympathy.

'Tarpotlian' 'landed at a new caravan site' Did Lazy inhale some of the weed fumes? 🤣
Comfort infertile women by charging them over £300 for a cheap looking doll that looks nothing like him and then inviting them to a dolly tea party with cake and a drink at Mary shortle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Depression, lost confidence or acting.. or she’s just an absolute nasty witch.... I know which my bet is on. The way she speaks to people is vile, yet the first to cry if anyone discusses her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family #50 - Landed at the site, neighbours are a fright, dont like them smoking that s****!

• Haha
Depression, lost confidence or acting.. or she’s just an absolute nasty witch.... I know which my bet is on. The way she speaks to people is vile, yet the first to cry if anyone discusses her
I'd go with all of the above with a healthy dose of malignant narcissism thrown in too. Both of them are absolutely completely devoid of any grip on reality what so ever

Reactions: 7
Even in the early vlogs you could see she did a lot with the girls. Normal mum stuff, she'd take Isla to baby group and go into town on the bus with her, do the school runs 'etc etc etc'.
On her 'way up' she's lost herself and now she's come back down she has no idea how to get that back. Putting her weight to one side, she even looked better back then.
I wonder if the 'no situation' had happened at the very beginning of YouTube, if she would've taken a different stance and kicked his ass to the kerb.
I watched them just before the no situation and could never put my finger on why he gave me the creeps. But gave them the benefit of the doubt because the rest of the family seamed ok.
Stopped watching after the no, hell no video, but dipped in recently and I can see such a difference. Sarah seams more interested in the camera than the kids, you can see Chris is strained like a frightened little puppy. And the girls just have a look of horror like a deer in headlights at times, as if they have no idea what they should say, its deffo not natural.

Reactions: 10
“Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.”

duck off you don’t speak for those women. They probably do but 99.9999% of those women don’t want a reborn that looks like someone else’s real baby. Ugh.

Reactions: 31
I watched them just before the no situation and could never put my finger on why he gave me the creeps. But gave them the benefit of the doubt because the rest of the family seamed ok.
Stopped watching after the no, hell no video, but dipped in recently and I can see such a difference. Sarah seams more interested in the camera than the kids, you can see Chris is strained like a frightened little puppy. And the girls just have a look of horror like a deer in headlights at times, as if they have no idea what they should say, its deffo not natural.
It really is so sad, in her rant the other day, the saddest part for me was that Sarah seems to genuinely believe that her children consent to being vlogged. They don't consent to it at all. They have been manipulated, trained and 'moulded' to believe this very fkin warped best life they are living is normal. I said it here months ago and I will say it again. The psychological damage to those children will only ever be realised in years to come but I believe it runs far deeper than any of us can imagine. This is totally unchartered waters. None of these vlogging families can possibly know the damage they are doing. All the children in them have that look.

Think about us normal families when we film our kids at birthdays or on holiday, the kids always feel a bit self conscious, even the show off type kids. Imagine feeling like that every single day?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.