The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a vlog when Esme was really poorly because they'd added a weekend away onto the end of an already long holiday just as a surprise. She was so unwell. I'll see if I can find it, I remember feeling so bad for her because neither parent would sacrifice going out but she needed to be in bed

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It is a pure disgrace for them to even think it is ok to leave a 4 month old baby by himself on a beach when the rest of the family go swimming but its far worse for them to do such. You can see from the pictures that they are quite a bit out from the shore and she also told another lie as she said at no point did she take her eyes off of him but in the picture she has her back to him. It only takes seconds for the type of people who do steal babies to take them away chair and all would have been taken apart from other dangers that they put poor Jace into but you see he is not one of the family as she said "we wanted a family swim " so why was Jace not in the family swim !!!

This is a great point !

ANY normal person would be mortified that they have been correctly branded disgusting parents by the UK media and all sensible thinking adults and yet their response to that ? After a chavvy rant or three 🙄 to act like total brain dead buffoons. Doing that kind of childish tit in their own area is one thing but out in a foreign country? If I was a fellow Brit there I’d be so ashamed on their behalf ! If I was a spaniard id be utterly disgusted & go home thinking what gross people the English are! Isla throwing herself on the floor , the letch putting ice cream on Izzy’s face & his own face & hair and spooning it off ? Sarah laughing her head off in that hideous cackle of hers ! Fake fks !

To echo my earlier post , funny how he hates a mess in his home , allegedly , and gives out if the kids or prinny make a mess but it’s absolutely fine to disrespect another persons business premises & country ! You pair of thick fks !

Someone said before they believed her mother brought up the girls I believe that’s probably correct and his mother helps a lot too , left to their own devices it’s impossible to determine who’s the child and who’s the adult ! The only one that seems responsible enough to be left alone is Jace !!! 🙄🤬
Well said everything is perfectly true what a family !!! poor Jace

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.
Didn’t they say they are back one day then going away again 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I remember a vlog when Esme was really poorly because they'd added a weekend away onto the end of an already long holiday just as a surprise. She was so unwell. I'll see if I can find it, I remember feeling so bad for her because neither parent would sacrifice going out but she needed to be in bed
This one. They went to Forest Holidays for Christmas and then dragged them to London and Brighton afterwards.

Then they moaned about it and dragged her around Brighton for a day instead of going straight back home.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes I remember that think they went to Brighton ?

Reactions: 1
There was another incident similar to that when they went to Disneyland Paris and Isla fell and split her head open and all Lazy could say was "you will be ok now come on dont waste our holiday" she waited until the next day to take her to a doctor and you could see on camera where it was bleeding and it did look bad. Lazy just wanted to get on with her holiday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Some people don't like the fact that they travel so much and feel it is depriving the children of the stability of a normal life. They are only doing it for vlog footage, so otherwise they probably would have stayed in the UK mostly. They are home-educated by their parents so at least they aren't as educationally deprived as the Inghams sometimes are.
I think the Inghams girls are benefiting from a better education than the Fizz girls - Mia is just left with a laptop to learn from. Sometimes Sienna gets put into a school but it never lasts...at least when the Ingham girls are home they go to school daily and are learning the national curriculum the same as their peers...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not only did they drag Esme round Brighton all day with tonsillitis, but it was freezing, raining and windy (not unsurprising in January) but she and Isla were due back at school the next day! They bribed Isla to go with chocolate, and the idea she might get a 100% attendance certificate. As if!

• Sad
Which is a crime. This needs to be investigated and they need to be punished by the law as they have put thousands of children at risk!
Social services aren’t telling them anything, Sarah just wants people to think that

Social services aren’t telling them anything, Sarah just wants people to think that
Of course they are not. That would be illegal, they are not allowed to say who the reports are from.

And as for the whole 1 comment is a crime ect, because the overstretched police force have nothing better to do. Maybe thats why there is so much knife crime

Reactions: 15
There’s nothing we’ll rounded about them! Started off with a “minimalist” USP quickly forgotten once the £ started rolling in. Drag their kids around the globe, neither of the older girls are getting a decent or regular education or appear to have any friends or opportunity to make any. Click baited their last pregnancy to death along with flogging their TOBY merch - continually sexualising their teen, making content out of their baby not breathing, using the anniversary of the Manchester terror attack to do an Ariana Grande vlog - believe me they’re every bit as vile as the Inghams.
I happened to stumble across family fizz’s first ever vlog the day they put it out when they were moving to Gran Canaria and watched every day for about two years. Although I didn’t agree with everything they did (lack of education/routine for the girls) I thought they were down to earth and enjoyed watching them. Well. That has changed. What the hell has happened to them? These stupid challenge videos all about money and yes as you say, sexualising Mia with videos like giving her a baby bump and dressing her as a 21 year old. For a family that claims to be minimalist every video seems to be ‘$1000 challenge!’ And ‘buying new iphone’! They really have changed and can’t stand them now. Plus the girls simply are not getting educated properly. I would love to quiz Mia on a few concepts and see how much she knows about science/history etc.
Phew, rant over!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think social services are failing these kids big time!!!
Of course they are. But because they are clothed and fed SS aren't interested. Doesn't matter they're exploited daily, not given down time. I've said this a few times but I'm honestly surprised none of them kids have been hospitalised with exhaustion yet. The constant late nights ect can't be good for any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
there is only 3 weeks left of the holidays so how can they have a few more weeks on this holiday go home and have another holiday? Chris said a few more weeks not a fortnight .

Reactions: 5
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Of course they are. But because they are clothed and fed SS aren't interested. Doesn't matter they're exploited daily, not given down time. I've said this a few times but I'm honestly surprised none of them kids have been hospitalised with exhaustion yet. The constant late nights ect can't be good for any of them.
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

Re Sarah’s latest insta -

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!

#livingourbestlife

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.