The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this shows the lack of emotion and feelings they have, I know if I had been called a tit parent to the whole of the U.K I wouldn’t pretend like nothing happened and I’m still living the best life
This is a great point !

ANY normal person would be mortified that they have been correctly branded disgusting parents by the UK media and all sensible thinking adults and yet their response to that ? After a chavvy rant or three 🙄 to act like total brain dead buffoons. Doing that kind of childish tit in their own area is one thing but out in a foreign country? If I was a fellow Brit there I’d be so ashamed on their behalf ! If I was a spaniard id be utterly disgusted & go home thinking what gross people the English are! Isla throwing herself on the floor , the letch putting ice cream on Izzy’s face & his own face & hair and spooning it off ? Sarah laughing her head off in that hideous cackle of hers ! Fake fks !

To echo my earlier post , funny how he hates a mess in his home , allegedly , and gives out if the kids or prinny make a mess but it’s absolutely fine to disrespect another persons business premises & country ! You pair of thick fks !

Someone said before they believed her mother brought up the girls I believe that’s probably correct and his mother helps a lot too , left to their own devices it’s impossible to determine who’s the child and who’s the adult ! The only one that seems responsible enough to be left alone is Jace !!! 🙄🤬

Reactions: 40
Ok I just watched the new vlog...well done Creepy I’m actually speechless

Also I’m not sure if rubbing ice cream on a 13 year old is the best look for you right now but you do you 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hold on is she trying to imply that Social Services are breaking confidentiality rules and telling her who rings up? Is she that special?
this is one of lazys rants before jace was born for all the newbies here from about 15.30

Hold on is she trying to imply that Social Services are breaking confidentiality rules and telling her who rings up? Is she that special?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she thinks that by keep saying that it will put people off doing it because they will be scared of the Inghams finding out who they are, getting doxxed etc

It’s the same with ‘if you make one comment online you’ll be done for harrassment’

They are trying to scare people into stopping doing it so they can get back to blogging like 2018

Reactions: 13
Very strange comment
Oh ffs! How are people like that not being tracked down and looked into the creepy fuckers. Turns my stomach.

Also the comment saying the blog was peaceful. They are loud and obnoxious anything but peaceful.

Also. No way Isla did that eating the apple thing off her own back. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they get given a script to learn each morning.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wtf?! Would that comment not make you want to take your children off the internet and protect them? But what does my opinion matter, I'm just a hater.
Us haters would never put our children in the position that someone could say things like this about them. But we are trolls and haters what would we know about protecting children from weirdos like this

Reactions: 10
So when they're going back home, the day after they're off again? Well that won't be stressful at all! Packing and getting sorted and that's without the possibility of delays.

Reactions: 6
Honestly how are YouTube not passing people like that info to the authorities. It’s disgusting and Sarah and Chris should be thinking long and hard about their daughters well being.

People like this in the world and they weren’t worried about their baby on a beach.

Just watching the vlog whilst getting ready for work. How cruel was Chris (and Sarah, cackling) by teasing Jace with food when the poor boy is starving 😠

My stomach actually flipped (in a bad way) when Chris spooned the food off his greasy hair and are it 😷

Poor Sarah that that's the best place Sarah has ever been. Obviously hasn't seen much agriculture in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just watching the vlog whilst getting ready for work. How cruel was Chris (and Sarah, cackling) by teasing Jace with food when the poor boy is starving 😠

My stomach actually flipped (in a bad way) when Chris spooned the food off his greasy hair and are it 😷

Poor Sarah that that's the best place Sarah has ever been. Obviously hasn't seen much agriculture in her life.
Yeah I actually dry heaved. Was grim. Why does he always pull that gross face. There’s honestly nothing attractive about him at all except he does all sarahs housework

Reactions: 8
I have noticed with a couple of channels the long holidays or one after another and I can’t help but think how awful it must be especially with small children or a baby who needs routine.
Holidays are great but kids need downtime, not continuously shunted from one place to another so they can perform for the camera.
Why are there no limits or restrictions on you tube like there is with children’s modelling and acting jobs?

Reactions: 17
So when they're going back home, the day after they're off again? Well that won't be stressful at all! Packing and getting sorted and that's without the possibility of delays.
Very stressful and I can imagine them dragging the caravan and all the bits and bats home from Spain and then they’ll jump on a plane for the next holiday in Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A message to Sarah and Chris You two are NOT fooling anyone with your stupid pranks and high pitched we are having the best time ever.You are both shitting yourselves, Its written all over your faces.

Reactions: 19
I have noticed with a couple of channels the long holidays or one after another and I can’t help but think how awful it must be especially with small children or a baby who needs routine.
Holidays are great but kids need downtime, not continuously shunted from one place to another so they can perform for the camera.
Why are there no limits or restrictions on you tube like there is with children’s modelling and acting jobs?
I think there needs to be a precedent set for using children on YouTube/IG etc, currently it seems a bit of an ‘anything goes’ situation.

The problem is we have no idea how this will affect the children (not just the Inghams, but all influencers/vloggers children) long term from a mental health perspective. The impact from this exploitation and over-sharing could potentially be disastrous.

I think it’s time influencers (including the Inghams) started thinking about the environmental health of their children - as in, they need to consider the environment they place the children in; Is it safe, mentally or physically?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.