The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that pic it looks like he's sporting the facial herpes for a change, with that mess on his face, or a collab with Dr Pimple Popper!
Either that or he's just blown a massive 'Hubba Bubba' bubble which burst on his face.....probably not the first bubble to burst during this epic (mis)adventure either, the freakazoidal fooktards.

Actually the thing I'm most pissed off about is the fact that the filthy minger scraped that mess off his greasy face and mop and ate it, so we can't even slate him for wasting food when so many don't have enough to eat. With any luck he'll get the shits with all that extra oil and crap he's consumed.....just desserts indeed!

View attachment 32340
I hope that the spoon he is using gets thrown out. It won't though, it will get washed and some poor unsuspecting diner will use it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Geez Louise Inghams...I was off Tattle for 2 days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have so much catching up to do.
I just read the Daily Fail article and I’m a big fan of the terrible photos of Creepy they used 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope that the spoon he is using gets thrown out. It won't though, it will get washed and some poor unsuspecting diner will use it
Oh I dunno.....it might go walkies.....weren't they short of cutlery the other day? (You can take the girl out of Seacroft, eh?!) ;)πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And this shows the lack of emotion and feelings they have, I know if I had been called a tit parent to the whole of the U.K I wouldn’t pretend like nothing happened and I’m still living the best life
I think they accept that they won that particular accolade some time ago so it's probably like water off a duck's back this time round.

After all this is the father who blew talc into his daughter's face with a hairdryer, hid under his step daughter's bed sweating away waiting for a chance to 'surprise' her, films random semi naked children on holiday, slides into teenagers' DMs, leaves his baby on the beach, eKcetera eKcetera eKcetara.

The lightbulb moment isn't too far away for those girls, Issy may have already experienced it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they accept that they won that particular accolade some time ago so it's probably like water off a duck's back this time round.

After all this is the father who blew talc into his daughter's face with a hairdryer, hid under his step daughter's bed sweating away waiting for a chance to 'surprise' her, films random semi naked children on holiday, slides into teenagers' DMs, leaves his baby on the beach, eKcetera eKcetera eKcetara.

The lightbulb moment isn't too far away for those girls, Issy may have already experienced it.

Is the talc video still on youtube? I've been trying to find it.

Also if anyone can explain who Levi/Levis is, that would be great. Thanks πŸ‘

Reactions: 1

Not sure about the video - I know there were a lot of reports about it. Typical Ingham response was to film Chris having talc blown into his face. Wankers.

Levis are the very lot best solicitors in the country dontcha know. On Ingham speed dial along with social services.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s video has to be the worst one EVER!
They were busy all day with the Jace on the beach scandal and then acted overly excited, a moan and some barely visible fire time the end sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, but have I just witnessed an almost 40-year-old man, sat in a restaurant, throwing food on his own face. Then scraping it off his greasy, sweaty, emo fringe with a spoon. Then eat it :sick:

What πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ actual πŸ‘ duck πŸ‘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The only reason they did not vlog yesterday afternoon is because they were on the phone to journalists, or Chris was at least.

If Chris had thrown food in my hair like Creepy did to Izzy I would have lost it with him. Disgusting behaviour!! Not to mention throwing it on his own face.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If my husband had witnessed him doing this he would go ballistic and tell them very loudly what he thought of them :mad:

Reactions: 8
In that pic it looks like he's sporting the facial herpes for a change, with that mess on his face, or a collab with Dr Pimple Popper!
Either that or he's just blown a massive 'Hubba Bubba' bubble which burst on his face.....probably not the first bubble to burst during this epic (mis)adventure either, the freakazoidal fooktards.

Actually the thing I'm most pissed off about is the fact that the filthy minger scraped that mess off his greasy face and mop and ate it, so we can't even slate him for wasting food when so many don't have enough to eat. With any luck he'll get the shits with all that extra oil and crap he's consumed.....just desserts indeed!

View attachment 32340
He probably figured now I definitely don't have to wash it. I will just lick it off. He is an absolutely disgusting, revolting, creepy, grotesque being. Not even going to call him a man. He doesn't deserve that title...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
mama Zelda must be so proud at how shes brought them up with absolutely no morals or manners whatsoever, heck my 11 year old is constantly fidgeting and messing at the table but even he knows that causing a scene in a restaurant or throwing food about is wrong , hes a total knobhead and shes a witch

• Heart
Whatever tattler it is having words with Nikki, well done 😊 can’t answer that it’s ok for lazy to photograph kids but not national newspapers who take it from public social media accounts

• Heart
And no, Sarah. Nobody is ' looking at you funny' but probably looking and thinking 'What a pair of bell ends'

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I think they have privated it, I cannot find it. They have private videos in several of the playlists.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't it be ironic if the ultimate Ingham downfall was simply Chris's disgusting table manners.

Forget about the DMs to vulnerable teens, don't worry about cheating on Sarah with Hayley (or a rumoured child with another woman,) no problem with driving uninsured, 'literally' feed your children tit on a stick every day, act dodgy around your teen stepdaughter, sell a likeness of your baby aged 2 weeks and, hey, who cares about leaving your baby alone on a beach?

It would be middle class Brit justice at its finest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He probably figured now I definitely don't have to wash it. I will just lick it off. He is an absolutely disgusting, revolting, creepy, grotesque being. Not even going to call him a man. He doesn't deserve that title...
I take it your not keen on him then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.