The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The start of the vlog with her standing at the shore edge (with Jace right in front of her but out of shot was a very definite dig to the abandonment claims, as if to say look here I am with a non wide angle lens disregarding the fact that the girls were obviously much closer due to the height of the water and then a further dig showing the completely irresponsible tying together unsuitable inflatables via the drone, totally but (passive aggressive as always) two fingers up to all the haters, they really don’t do pr disasters by half, or just want more negative publicity to increase views and subs, they’re morally corrupt!

Reactions: 9
What a disgrace no respect or manners pure Chavdom , if it’s nit bad enough their kids jumping on beds in every holiday accommodation they stay in , apart from the Chavavan , screeching every where they go and now an overgrown sweaty hair dyeing pervert who can only skate along a rail even though he’s been allegedly skating for the best part of his miserable life and who is supposed to be such an inspiration splatters food on his moronic face and vlogs it , Jesus Christ what an absolute bunch of peasants , why do they continue to embarrass themselves on a daily basis

Reactions: 27
I found the baiting of Jace with food very distasteful,
If you know your baby can’t eat and your wife has concerns over milk production, why would you tease your baby like that? it’s plain cruel .
As for Chris throwing dessert in his own face well it just shows the class of the man,
Manners maketh the man , he just proved what he is right there ,
What an example to give the kids ,
on the plus maybe he will wash his mop, but I doubt it , he won’t risk ginger frizz .

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What a disgrace no respect or manners pure Chavdom , if it’s nit bad enough their kids jumping on beds in every holiday accommodation they stay in , apart from the Chavavan , screeching every where they go and now an overgrown sweaty hair dyeing pervert who can only skate along a rail even though he’s been allegedly skating for the best part of his miserable life and who is supposed to be such an inspiration splatters food on his moronic face and vlogs it , Jesus Christ what an absolute bunch of peasants , why do they continue to embarrass themselves on a daily basis
Prinny in the bed at the holiday pig farm cottage and Chris rolling himself down the hill (possibly through Prinny poo) in one of their duvets - this family has zero respect for other people and their property. No big surprise really.

I'd have been bleeping livid if I'd paid hard earned cash for a meal and ended up next to this freeloading, write-it-off-against-tax pair of ignorant shites.

duck off back to the Chavavan and fling Spam at each other for content if you think that's what gets the views, just don't expose other holidaymakers to your scabby behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry I don't know how to link it but do people remember the "Hilarious Water Bottle Prank" vlog? Start watching at 17.00 and see the way Esme is pranked compared to Issy. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 3
Lazy said tonight when Esme asked if they were going home today Lazy said no they have a couple more weeks. She said when they got home they are leaving the next day for another adventure. I don’t know if I can contain my excitement.
Isabelle and Esmè didn’t seem too impressed that they had weeks left did they?Poor kids I honestly feel so bad for them

• Sad
Reactions: 15
New follower here! I’d never really heard of them before I heard about them leaving the baby on the beach story and I’ve been trying to catch up through these threads!!

I have several questions.....

1. How old are the parents??? They seem really young (her especially) and quite dim.

2. What did he do last year with a teenager? He really reminds me of Ian Watkins and apparently that isn’t even far from the truth??!!

3. Have they ever acknowledged any of these rumours, surely if your husband cheats on you, you get rid? Or do they just ignore it and carry on making vlogs?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
this is one of lazys rants before jace was born for all the newbies here from about 15.30

This is when isla cut her head open and they dragged her round a theme park

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is the talc video still on youtube? I've been trying to find it.

Also if anyone can explain who Levi/Levis is, that would be great. Thanks 👍
It appears they have privated the talcum powder video but someone reuploaded it. Didn't realise they did it to both the younger 2 but of course it missed Isla. Watch from 3:43

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly what grown man throws food not only on himself but on his 13 yr old stepdaughter. Then uses that as the thumbnail 🤢.

Izzy's face is so sunburnt under her eyes, looks really sore.

I can't believe they're going somewhere else after this caravan of horrors trip. Why not have some down time at home? A couple of days out? Even spend some time with Print! Poor dog is so neglected by them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looking at twitter and Instagram today at all the ridiculous comments I've come to the conclusion you can't fix stupid. 🤷

If they want to believe it's safe to leave a 4 month old alone on the beach, let them. You play with fire, you get burned as the saying goes.

Reactions: 12
Whatever tattler it is having words with Nikki, well done 😊 can’t answer that it’s ok for lazy to photograph kids but not national newspapers who take it from public social media accounts
Screenshot please

Reactions: 1
Look Lazy they did it!! What could have been if not for your creep of a husband and your questionable parenting especially with poor Jace.

IMG_6060.jpg

Can't stand FF but knowing them reaching 2M will have Lazy on the war path sweating in the chavavan!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry this is so off topic but I have only just finished reading through the past two threads!

A lot of people are saying that what Chris did with girls who where under 18 was not illegal as the age of consent for sex is 16 but that is not the age of consent for sexting and sending/receiving nude or suggestive messages and images, you have to be 18 or older for it to be legal.

So not only is it morally wrong to ask for nude pictures from a 16 year old girl when you are a 33 year old man but it is illegal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well who would have guessed that a year after they both hit a million subscribers, the Inghams would've gone through two scandals and be stuck on 1.2 million subs and Family Fizz would have almost double. I know which one I would have bet my money on 14 months ago. Ha!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.