The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The anger is brewing inside him you can pretty much see his eye twitching and the vein in his head pulsing and about to pop. Yet still they can’t just put the camera down and check into a hotel with air con and have a break.

This is defo his sex face 😂🤮
He defo wears that beanie while doing the deed 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“Oh my goodness Isla, that is such a pretty shell Isla...
Oh my goodness clever girl. That so god Isla”

Jesus Christ,
they leave Jace living his best independent life 🤷‍♀️ chilling out alone on the beach, yet treat Isla like she’s still in nappies.
I can’t with this lad. I just can’t.
😆😂

Must be because he’s a male he’s expected from birth to earn a living and fend for himself & because Izzy and Isla are girls they are allowed to be infantile forever ! Because I can’t think of anything else ?

Oh and I didn’t accidentally leave Esme out I did it on purpose to represent the way Saran was with her until she realised she too was a money making machine ! At which point she fell in love with ginger hair and her middle daughter , but only whilst the cameras are rolling !

Your fooling no one Sarah ( other than the pre teen Ifam )

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lazy said tonight when Esme asked if they were going home today Lazy said no they have a couple more weeks. She said when they got home they are leaving the next day for another adventure. I don’t know if I can contain my excitement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lazy said tonight when Esme asked if they were going home today Lazy said no they have a couple more weeks. She said when they got home they are leaving the next day for another adventure. I don’t know if I can contain my excitement.
Jesus, can't they give those poor girls some downtime before going back to school? They will be burnt out by the time term starts again.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Jesus, can't they give those poor girls some downtime before going back to school? They will be burnt out by the time term starts again.
We are nearly at the end of week 3 of the summer holls. So 3 more weeks of this rubbish then back to school 😶

Reactions: 5
Honestly, he's lost it. This is not normal behaviour from a grown (40 year old) adult in a restaurant. I feel sorry for the other diners. You'd want to move tables if you were close to him wouldn't you?! That's before he puts food on his face.
I would be seriously pissed off if an adult was doing this in a restaurant while I was trying to enjoy a family meal, what a bell end!

Reactions: 20
Make a scene???!?
Are they joking. Sarah pretending she didn’t know what it was. It was quite clearly pre planned. I’d be asking for a refund if I was in a restaurant and that was going on next to me. They are the people that gives Brit’s abroad a terrible name.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How I imagine the girls from the Family Von Trapped in a Sweaty Tin Can will respond to their parents in a year or two.

Rage Against the Manky Bean(ie).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We have to look at this from viewers who are just watching from today’s point of view (thanks to articles) they see that and think oh wow I need to follow these inspirational people, who throw food on themselves and lick it off 🤢 and not much else as they are too busy posting digs on social media. Yep guys living the life and showing everyone you need to watch us as just look at the fun we have! 🤣🤣🤣 That fake cackling witch laugh doesn’t fool one single sane person lazy..just saying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And this shows the lack of emotion and feelings they have, I know if I had been called a tit parent to the whole of the U.K I wouldn’t pretend like nothing happened and I’m still living the best life

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Definitely waiting for the long video rant that's going to be made about the whole sun newspaper article :LOL:......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In that pic it looks like he's sporting the facial herpes for a change, with that mess on his face, or a collab with Dr Pimple Popper!
Either that or he's just blown a massive 'Hubba Bubba' bubble which burst on his face.....probably not the first bubble to burst during this epic (mis)adventure either, the freakazoidal fooktards.

Actually the thing I'm most pissed off about is the fact that the filthy minger scraped that mess off his greasy face and mop and ate it, so we can't even slate him for wasting food when so many don't have enough to eat. With any luck he'll get the shits with all that extra oil and crap he's consumed.....just desserts indeed!

face.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
How come the inghams can post naked pictures of other children then?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.