Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Shes going on the trip then. I bet this little wobble she had about going was down to the way chris and sarah have acted over the last week.
She was probably having a wobble over what people were gonna say about them being all over the papers in a negative way again!

Reactions: 24

thegreencow

VIP Member
Why is Sarah so surprised that campsites rent out fridge/freezers? I have never stayed in a caravan and even I know that some campsites offer that service. Do they not research? Idiots!

Sarah definitely reads here. She made a joke about getting arrested for taking pebbles off the beach. No but you might get arrested for abandoning your son on the beach!

• Haha
  • Wow

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Can we start a word-of-the-day from the vlog please? Today’s can be Sarah describing food as ‘deliciousest’

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine having the nerve to criticise the family staying next to them just two days after being in the papers for abandoning your chills on the beach.
Funny Sarah doesn’t want people having an opinion on her or calling her out yet she’s happy to do it to others.

The poor girls must be so bored. All they’ve done is swim and eat on this holiday. Great for a day or two but the whole summer 🙄 must be so super excited to go home and get on a plane to go...swim and eat for another week!

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I found the baiting of Jace with food very distasteful,
If you know your baby can’t eat and your wife has concerns over milk production, why would you tease your baby like that? it’s plain cruel .
As for Chris throwing dessert in his own face well it just shows the class of the man,
Manners maketh the man , he just proved what he is right there ,
What an example to give the kids ,
on the plus maybe he will wash his mop, but I doubt it , he won’t risk ginger frizz .

• Sad

Zelda18

VIP Member
Good thing Sarah was posting creep shots of other people’s children on her instagram story yesterday then
Sarah & Chris are forever filming other people’s children without permission so WTF is that cretin on about!

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Just tried to comment on creepys insta and he's turned all comments off on posts? 🤔 are they hiding? A year on and this time they've created their own scandal its the most beautiful irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Gingerbreadginge

Shes going on the trip then. I bet this little wobble she had about going was down to the way chris and sarah have acted over the last week.
did they really need to post that she had a wobble? :( poor girl isnt allowed a single ounce of privacy

HopTop

"we don't force our children to be on you tube" hmmm monkey see monkey do though Sarah. Monkey performs, monkey gets a treat. Monkey pushes the button gets a shock. Monkey doesn't do that again. Monkey perform, oooh look another treat. Perform for mummy and daddy get a treat, holidays, money, free stuff, attention etc etc etc. So you may not "force" them to but do we all know what the word "coherse" means and how young girls can easily be cohersed, huh Chris?

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Sorry wait.

Can we absolutely fucking not? It's a name. A name that hundred of thousands, if not millions bare. I get its associated to a horrible person, but his name is not who he was. His actions were.

Don't fucking shame people for it. That name for some families is passed down through generations for GOOD reasons.
There have been a total of 59 children named Adolph, in the world, since 2006?

• Haha
  • Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He is living his best life. At least that’s what that act was trying to show the viewers. No one is fooled by that sad display surely. Last week he was so insecure he wasn’t in the vlogs at all. Now he is the life and soul of the party . Sure you are Chris sure you are.
They are both losing the plot
Sarah and her ‘bum shadow’ and frankly scary fake laughing and now Chris doing this. They really need to take a break from blogging

• Heart

Hatshepsut

Is there another thread on here where I can find out people's thoughts on some of the smaller channels that made there name from the Ingham scandal and then for no discernible reason decided to give them a break? Certain people and the way they have been recently is baffling
No, the original thread relating to these smaller desperate channels was removed by Admin. They were using the comments on here to gain attention and direct hate and threats at members and each other.
Therefore it was decided that it was best to remove their source and not give them the attention that they so clearly crave.
Any reference to these channels is now automatically removed.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They should have gone for the LOL doll series.
They have about 800 in the shed, kids could paint them as red heads or blond kids,
stick a beanie on...
Less chance of them coming to life during the night and ripping your heart out while feasting on your ACTUAL eyeballs like a reborn does
(Not confirmed.... not disproved either just sayin’.. just sayin’ 😐)

87B5C5BE-059C-4497-86B6-AEE6613C11AF.jpeg

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No she did so so so much more than she shows on the vlogs. She comes across as clueless but he and Jane worked full time. She was a brilliant mum. Can only think it's either depression, lost confidence or just acting that's making her come across as dim. She used to be a lovely person. I'm sad at how she's changed.
Depression, lost confidence or acting.. or she’s just an absolute nasty bitch.... I know which my bet is on. The way she speaks to people is vile, yet the first to cry if anyone discusses her

• Heart
Only occasionally pop on here as I cannot stand the Ingham's (Chris especially) and can't bring myself to even hate watch, but just seen the daily mail and did these idiots really leave the baby on the beach alone whilst they swam in the sea????
What a pair of twats. Genuinely don't know how they're still going

Last edited: