Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHellNo

He’s so pathetic. Sits back and lets Sarah deal with the flack. Although she fucks it up royally so should probably do the same. Save your Levi money and pay a PR company to put some sort of spin on the last year. It’s the only thing that will save the channel
Agreed, I don't like Sarah at all because she enables him but honestly that man has fucked absolutely everything up for them, cheated on her, betrayed his daughters, caused so much shit for the girls he texted, caused trouble for pretty much every person/friend/company he comes into contact with, but he hides away like a pathetic like baby and lets his wife deal with all the shit. He's an absolute embarrassment to his wife and kids.

Step up Chris and shield your family. Make the damn decision to take yourselves off youtube. Get a job. Provide for your family and give your children an upbringing they won't resent you for.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

memoii11

VIP Member
He has seriously lost the fucking plot
Honestly, he's lost it. This is not normal behaviour from a grown (40 year old) adult in a restaurant. I feel sorry for the other diners. You'd want to move tables if you were close to him wouldn't you?! That's before he puts food on his face.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

String Man

VIP Member
Lazy said tonight when Esme asked if they were going home today Lazy said no they have a couple more weeks. She said when they got home they are leaving the next day for another adventure. I don’t know if I can contain my excitement.
Jesus, can't they give those poor girls some downtime before going back to school? They will be burnt out by the time term starts again.

• Sad

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
How do Sarah & Creepy just not CRINGE at how other parents at the girls schools must watch their continuous cock ups & super duper failings and be literally laughing their arses off at them. 😆 How do they show their faces..., Super duper awks!

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They're in The Times!

To think that on one of the strictly threads it was mentioned Sarah might be the youtuber this year 😂😂😂 the bbc wouldnt go near that family with a barge pole unless it was a Louis Theroux documentary on how fucked up they are

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I love that she’s acting so outraged about people smoking weed. Does she forget where she’s from and her own family?

Not that I’m saying it’s right but the faux disgust just makes me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The girls painted rocks again!! How exciting are these rocks that they’ve been shown colouring them for 3 days? Chris got stuck on a big slide. (It wasn’t shown) according to Esme he had a mini tantrum and declared “slides are not my thing I’m going back to mum!” Somebody find this man a Zoltar machine because it sounds like he’s tired of adulting! 🙄

How adventurous are they getting though?! 😱 the same tiny pizzas and chips for dinner again but they had one each! It’s like I’m right in Spain with them! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

GiggleBee

VIP Member
In my opinion everyone has a redeeming quality. I mean back in the day Sarah wasn't bad looking and I can imagine if you looked past her chavy family ect she could of been an alright friend.
I can't work out what Chris's redeeming quality is? You could fry chips on that hair, his eyes are like the childcatchers, nose has been punched one to many times, a gurning mouth that makes me feel physically sick and the creepiest, most immature personality.
What ever made Sarah look at him and think 'yeah, that's the one I want for life' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

mechanicmum

So we should act like school kids and giggle and shame anytime we see something that makes us feel slightly uncomfortable?

That companies name is probably something passed down, or inherited, or even if it's not its someone's name. And they should have to change for what reason? Cause some pillock that didn't get into art school acted like a twat? So they have to ignore their own history?!

Unless there is definitive proof that whoever runs this company is a nazi and making his company being an ode to captain shitler its a non issue.

How about a better learning situation, is where you acknowledge the crimes committed, but also acknowledge that a name does not make a person, and all the people that carry that name in the past or present. Why should they have to feel shame for someone else's actions?

Also what about all the merchandise of all the companies that were involved (and made monetary gain) in the nazi campaign and holocaust?

Heck, Coco bloody Channel was a nazi spy and no one flips their lid at her name or brand 🙄

And don't name anyone joesph, cause Stalin has that one.
"Acted like a twat" is how you're defining Hitler?!

• Haha
  • Wow

SoManyLiars

New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
I think Isabelle and the other girls are also trained to overreact, to shout, to scream, to "ohemgee" at everything, that that is their normal behaviour now. I also remember Isabelle saying at an old Q&A that she can cry on cue, too. The whole performing monkeys thing is bloody awful, really.

• Sad

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
The inghams can be used for therapy for depressed people . They can be told their life isn’t as fucked up as the ingham family . Instant cure .
I’m in hospital now for my MH and these two certainly keep me entertained and I realise I’m definitely a better person than they are!

• Heart

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I watched them just before the no situation and could never put my finger on why he gave me the creeps. But gave them the benefit of the doubt because the rest of the family seamed ok.
Stopped watching after the no, hell no video, but dipped in recently and I can see such a difference. Sarah seams more interested in the camera than the kids, you can see Chris is strained like a frightened little puppy. And the girls just have a look of horror like a deer in headlights at times, as if they have no idea what they should say, its deffo not natural.
It really is so sad, in her rant the other day, the saddest part for me was that Sarah seems to genuinely believe that her children consent to being vlogged. They don't consent to it at all. They have been manipulated, trained and 'moulded' to believe this very fkin warped best life they are living is normal. I said it here months ago and I will say it again. The psychological damage to those children will only ever be realised in years to come but I believe it runs far deeper than any of us can imagine. This is totally unchartered waters. None of these vlogging families can possibly know the damage they are doing. All the children in them have that look.

Think about us normal families when we film our kids at birthdays or on holiday, the kids always feel a bit self conscious, even the show off type kids. Imagine feeling like that every single day?

• Sad

HopTop

HOLD ON!! Did he just say that 1 tweet, email or message is classed as a crime?!!!! Mate seriously, get a grip. You taking Alfie Deyes to court then after what he said publically about you? Any of the other you tubers? The content of these emails, messages and tweets vary widely and the consequences of them also vary widely. For example if someone wanted to tell you their opinion on leaving infants alone in harms way, that's not a crime. Someone using their position of power to comminucate with young girls in an inappropriate way is very much a crime with consequences. Educate yourselfs. And please, please for the love of god speak properly. There are no full stops in sentences so you don't need to pause or exaggerate Every. Word. You. Say. Really. Really. Loudly.

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴
It’s like a comedy sketch!! 😂😂

so that’s another week of bright red children, moaning it’s hot during a heatwave while the air conditioner they bought blows hot air into the caravan. I bet Sarah’s only complaining about the people with tarpaulin tents because they were to stoned to help Chris put up the awning! 🤣🤣

• Haha

sAvia

If we, a bunch of "haters", "trolls" and "saddos" can see how uncomfortable Isabelle is in her bikini, why the hell are her parents not noticing? More to the point why are they still recording her?
It makes me so sad to see Issy constantly covering her stomach with her arms. Poor girl must feel so self-conscious. I hope she does end up going on her trip but I hope that it's actually with her father or his side of the family and not with her school. She's needs a break from the circus.

• Sad
Reactions: 24