Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curious

Sorry I don't know how to link it but do people remember the "Hilarious Water Bottle Prank" vlog? Start watching at 17.00 and see the way Esme is pranked compared to Issy. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 3
D

Departed member 294

It's all Jace, he's like the Three-Eyed Raven in Game of Thrones. No fears when Jace-Pace is around.

Tattle are the White Walkers.
If we are the white walkers, hate to say it but that doesn’t bode well for us....

If any of you see a short brown haired girl near you, hide.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Is that real? So they’ve just stuck a sticker on the neck of a random soft doll and they’re charging £300?! 😱 I can’t see a lot of the ifam parents being happy when that arrives. What a rip off!
This was from their FB page on the post bit. I can't read what the actual etched stuff says

KateESJ

VIP Member
Just tried to comment on creepys insta and he's turned all comments off on posts? 🤔 are they hiding? A year on and this time they've created their own scandal its the most beautiful irony.
I’ve never been able to comment. Think he has them limited so only so many can post?

Reactions: 2

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Just tried to comment on creepys insta and he's turned all comments off on posts? 🤔 are they hiding? A year on and this time they've created their own scandal its the most beautiful irony.
Think it’s limited to followers only, I can’t comment, but my daughter (who up to 5 minutes ago) was following him can comment.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Anything that gets kids out and about and off electronics is a win for me. The creative aspect of it makes it even better.
You don't need to destroy the environment to get kids out! Read the article I posted further up the thread.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
No, the original thread relating to these smaller desperate channels was removed by Admin. They were using the comments on here to gain attention and direct hate and threats at members and each other.
Therefore it was decided that it was best to remove their source and not give them the attention that they so clearly crave.
Probably best then! I would still love to know what caused such uncharacteristic behaviour from some people but hey ho! Life I'd full of baffling mysteries