Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
I thought Chris being kept in custody at immigration would be the final straw but no ! So who knows what will actually stop them 🤷‍♀️
Chris looked a broken man in the rant video I do wonder how long he will take the strain ...
What they should of done is take 2 weeks off and booked a private villa with air con with a big pool = happy kids !
But then chris cant stay up till 3am sliding into teens dm's sorry I mean editing

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Candy56

VIP Member

He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.
The only pilot training he would have done would be on the playstation (if they have one) he tells lies like water off a ducks back he no longer knows the truth from the lies.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Yeah there are Facebook groups about them. A friend of a friend took some over to Iceland and last I heard, one rock ended up somewhere in Canada

Impleo

VIP Member
It’s really disturbing, SIDS can be caused by babies getting too hot - they can’t regulate their body temp, and they just don’t care!

Are they co-sleeping with him or does he have some sort of crib?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Who is Andy? I
View attachment 32549
I am pretty sure this is the kit unpainted.

You have the sculper who designs the kit.
Gustav Adolf Ditez is the company who makes the plastic version.
Then Mary Shortle who them is the "artist" who paints & assembles the kit.

There will be many more plastic kits of the same doll but painted in a different way.

There is also another reborn on Mary Shortle called Andy that has the Ingham name attached 🤔
I'm interested, I looked on her site and saw Andy, who is he? 🤣

Reactions: 1

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Wtf?! Would that comment not make you want to take your children off the internet and protect them? But what does my opinion matter, I'm just a hater.
Unless he was mixed up and referring to Sarah lmao Chris is starting to look like grandpa 😂😂😂

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
Was it just me or did Sarah eye roll over things not being booked?

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I remember a vlog when Esme was really poorly because they'd added a weekend away onto the end of an already long holiday just as a surprise. She was so unwell. I'll see if I can find it, I remember feeling so bad for her because neither parent would sacrifice going out but she needed to be in bed
Yes I remember that think they went to Brighton ?

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
It was when they were all taking the mick out of his age and he had another 'paddy' she was laughing, as were they all and he had a face like thunder. So she said sorry.
Na I just watched it again she was saying sorry for touching him I'm not sure of it was hand or top of the leg but it was for that reason

• Sad