Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kleif

I think they accept that they won that particular accolade some time ago so it's probably like water off a duck's back this time round.

After all this is the father who blew talc into his daughter's face with a hairdryer, hid under his step daughter's bed sweating away waiting for a chance to 'surprise' her, films random semi naked children on holiday, slides into teenagers' DMs, leaves his baby on the beach, eKcetera eKcetera eKcetara.

The lightbulb moment isn't too far away for those girls, Issy may have already experienced it.

Is the talc video still on youtube? I've been trying to find it.

Also if anyone can explain who Levi/Levis is, that would be great. Thanks 👍

Reactions: 1
Painting stones does sound better than kids sitting on their smartphones all the time, but I do agree that the removal of stones and the use of chemical paints shouldn't be encouraged.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Is the talc video still on youtube? I've been trying to find it.

Also if anyone can explain who Levi/Levis is, that would be great. Thanks 👍
I think they have privated it, I cannot find it. They have private videos in several of the playlists.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I mean tbh we coslept until my daughter was old enough to ask for her own room and often we slept in separate beds so everyone got more sleep, especially when travelling.

But I would sleep in a separate bed to him even if there was no baby involved.
Caravan beds are tiny though. Surely not enough space for Sarah and Jace?

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
If Chris was editing in the chavavan though and she'd gone back to jace in the tent, who was supervising the girls in the sea 🤔
She wouldn't be allowed in a swimming pool with that ratio of children to adults never mind the sea.

memoii11

VIP Member
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

Re Sarah’s latest insta -

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

Re Sarah’s latest insta -

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!
#livingourbestlife

Squittel

VIP Member
Mothman, UFOs; Chris Delonge Ingham seems to have an obsession with mythical creatures and aliens
Is he ok?

Nannymoo

New follower here! I’d never really heard of them before I heard about them leaving the baby on the beach story and I’ve been trying to catch up through these threads!!

I have several questions.....

1. How old are the parents??? They seem really young (her especially) and quite dim.

2. What did he do last year with a teenager? He really reminds me of Ian Watkins and apparently that isn’t even far from the truth??!!

3. Have they ever acknowledged any of these rumours, surely if your husband cheats on you, you get rid? Or do they just ignore it and carry on making vlogs?

Attachments

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
WE SAILED ACROSS THE OCEAN IN A TINY RUBBER DICK?

Y’know he put the dash & more in there so it would cut off at “di” for clickbait! (See thumbnail)

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
Reborn dolls are kits, you basically get a head, then legs and arm and the body that you can buy seperate.

Its all in an unpainted and varnished state.

Mary shorttle would then paint it in the style of jace, add hair ect and fill the body with stuffing and weight, then put it together.

Technically its someone elses doll sculp made to look like Jace.
In her video she said about hand painting the hair and face.

Squittel

VIP Member

He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.
Oh WOW! do we have screenshots?