Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candy56

VIP Member
Shitshow is up and apparently Chris was sweating so much after taking down the awning that he looked like he had just come out of the shower. Did not want that image in my head.

And we are treated to another in depth breast feeding story.:rolleyes:

Sarah is filming poor Isabelle doing the washing up again. Lazy cow, there is another sink next to Izzy so why don't you help her rather than standing there filming a time-lapse.

There will be 'many, many, many more' camping trips according to Lazy. Yeah, right!
Lazy said there would be many more camping trips a few years ago when they purchased a tent but they only went away once just to film things so this may be the same as long as they get something to film to them thats a days work

Reactions: 4

Can'tHelpMyself

I Do wonder how different this would of all been had something happened to Jace? Would they then of blamed themselves?
You're kidding, didn't you know nothing is ever their fault? Somehow the 'trolls and haters' would have no doubt been responsible.

WalterWhiteSox

They never learn. It’s like they’re expecting a heatwave to be cool at night. I can’t believe they left it two weeks with a baby before buying any sort of air conditioning and it still sounds like it’s not sorted yet. Nobody sleeps comfortably in boiling hot weather so they should be doing everything possible to make that caravan cool so the kids get some good sleep at night they can enjoy touring the toilet and shower blocks on the camp in the day.
Cot death risks increase in certain conditions too and more likely at his age range too than older. It really doesn’t bare thinking about! He’s co sleeping too with one parent that apparently has zero sleep and another than stays awake all night then drives for hours on top of that! (As well as drinking alcohol)

Are they co-sleeping with him or does he have some sort of crib?
Co sleeping

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
They just can’t think of any original content anymore. The entire vlog consists of them squealing “litttleee mannn” at the top of their lungs to their clearly over hot baby, them complaining about the heat or whatever else they find an inconvenience to their MEGA EURO TRAVEL HOLIDAY, lazy trying to convince their LOYAL IFAM that leaving their child unattended so they can have “much needed family cool off time” is totally safe and because they”always have their eyes on him” that nothing will happen, them going out for dinner to their all inclusive restaurants and that’s it- every. Single. Day. They think that the vlogs are so exciting but really, they are far from it 🙄🙄
A week of it would have been more than enough.

Reactions: 3

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
The video from the Mary Shortle lady seems to pretty much go against everything Sarah and Chris said in their video "can you imagine when we all get together with our baby Jaces"
Could film it for Halloween, would be a whole new level of creepy

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Not long ago in a vlog in the chavavan izzy touched creepy leg then pulled away very quickly and said im sorry looking worried - did anyone get to the bottom on why?

• Wow

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does anybody else think they haven’t found somewhere else to stay hence the quietness on social media? I remember she said yesterday the next destination isn’t planned.
I couldn't believe it.... actually, it is the Inghams so yes I did believe that they would travel in a foreign country without somewhere safe secured for each night of their stay.

All this does make you wonder though! What will they do when the penny finally drops that their channel is fked? How do they bow out 'gracefully'? I am not sure they would feel indebted to the ifam enough to do a final fair well or anything? On the other hand they would want to milk it for ever last penny?
Let's speculate! How do you see their final upload? What do you think they'd actually do?
I’d like to think they’d just cut their losses and stop uploading. Make a final video saying they’ve loved their time on YouTube, thank their subscribers and say it’s time they as a family moved on to new things.

But that would be the sensible way to do it so no chance.

More likely those narcissists are so far up their own arses that nothing that happens will stop them believing that they’re god gift to YouTube and that their success will come back around. Even when they money stops being enough to support them, I see Chris getting a secret job and maybe doing fewer vlogs but continuing for the sense of worth they get from the adoration they receive from 10 year olds and the occasional freebie or ad deal.

Can'tHelpMyself

It’s really short actually, no new info at all:

What “merch” can a YouTube family sell when they already do mugs, T-shirts and hoodies? A lifelike doll of their baby, of course.

Chris and Sarah Ingham broadcast their life in Yorkshire to 1.2 million subscribers and livestreamed the birth of Jace, their fourth child, in March. Now they are selling a toy version with “realistically adorable features”. It costs £279, or £344 with an “Ingham hamper”.

Like other YouTubers they sell a variety of merchandise, but the announcement drew hostile comments. “Imagine finding out your parents once sold realistic dolls of the newborn you online for £300,” one user wrote. Referring to a dystopian TV show, another said: “Is this an episode of Black Mirror?”

The Inghams said that their actions had been “twisted” and that the doll was “a representation of what he looked like at two weeks old [but not] a mould of him”. They said that any profit would go to Jace as an adult. Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.
Thank you! Can't say I'm convinced that Jace will get the profits though to be fair!

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Creepy was there, if you look at 17.12 in the bottom right hand corner, you see him put down what looks like a beer bottle. But you know, they dont drink 😂
And he would never break the law drinking and driving would he, although to be fair I don’t know the laws out there regarding that