Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I agree, I don’t understand how those kids aren’t dragging yet. It must be absolutely exhausting to never be in your own home.

Re Sarah’s latest insta -

She complains about the noise of the people at their new camp site (that they “landed” at apparently 😂). How is that different to them behaving like animals at the restaurant last night, screeching and having food fights? Do they not see the irony here?!
I hope they wake all the kids with partying
And I’m not like that but the noise they made when they arrived at that static caravan at night it would be karma

Reactions: 2

thegreencow

VIP Member
Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!
It seems weird to me but the I did not go to private school. Maybe things are different nowadays. Isabelle is not meeting her dad. The school trip starts on Sunday for a week.

Zelda18

VIP Member
The only photo in that selection where he looks somewhat decent is the one where he's wearing shades. Makes sense I suppose, most of his face is covered!
I was just showing these pics to my daughter and we both agreed that is the best of the bunch. He just looks like he trying for the EMO teen look.
However the other pics are 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha! Fuck! Chris would be right at home there. They were in the news recently because they had a nudist day. People were rightly concerned at grown adults being naked around naked children. We as a family used to go a couple of times a year but I would never go to the Sandcastle again
Screenshot_2019-08-10-18-42-24.png

Last edited:

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
N
The trip calendar was posted and then removed from here, it’s real.
Will she be on it though 🤷‍♀️
I hope so, and I hope she’s prepared for bitchy private school sass!
Makes you wonder who even posted that. Someone on Isabelles side I bet. I know of it was me in their shoes I'd do everything I could to expose those scummers.

youtubeghost

Definitely waiting for the long video rant that's going to be made about the whole sun newspaper article :LOL:......

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
In that pic it looks like he's sporting the facial herpes for a change, with that mess on his face, or a collab with Dr Pimple Popper!
Either that or he's just blown a massive 'Hubba Bubba' bubble which burst on his face.....probably not the first bubble to burst during this epic (mis)adventure either, the freakazoidal fooktards.

Actually the thing I'm most pissed off about is the fact that the filthy minger scraped that mess off his greasy face and mop and ate it, so we can't even slate him for wasting food when so many don't have enough to eat. With any luck he'll get the shits with all that extra oil and crap he's consumed.....just desserts indeed!

View attachment 32340
I hope that the spoon he is using gets thrown out. It won't though, it will get washed and some poor unsuspecting diner will use it

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
I wonder whether Isla will miss the first week of the new school year because of this other holiday they’re going on

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I’m assuming you have only watched them recently ? I was watching them back when Chris was working at the airport long before the baby came along and he did almost everything before and after work plus the editing. The man was getting like 2/3 hours sleep a night and running on empty. The skating thing was only once a week and for months not at all. I hate to sound like I’m sticking up for him but he definitely does by far the majority of the work on a regular school day especially but even when they go away. Sarah has only done more since the baby has been born and by more I mean feed the baby ! That’s about it he still does everything else ! When he’s off skating most of the time his mom helps out as Sarah can barely manage the kids for the odd day alone in fact the even titles the vlog ALONE WITH THE KIDS 😂

I have never called her lazy until today but the fact that’s her nickname by the majority of people speaks for it self !
It is quite sad really, didn't they start vlogging in memory of her mum and to help her get through it. Her brain child but he ended up doing it all!