Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mineminemine

Wait? You think Sarah is a victim? She gives no fucks what Chris has done. If they split up, I honestly don't know which of them the kids would be better off with.
I often wonder if she knew and okay’d the messages in order to keep these viewers interested and onside.

Reactions: 3

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
There is no way this slime ball got stuck on a water slide - more like all the grease drips from his beanie and went to fast down a grease slide and came of the bottom
I had spaghetti for tea if you don't mind. But not the Ingham kind.. The real home made kind.

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆
Welcome to the club! 😂

I still can’t believe they are at that campsite.
View attachment 32549
I am pretty sure this is the kit unpainted.

You have the sculper who designs the kit.
Gustav Adolf Ditez is the company who makes the plastic version.
Then Mary Shortle who them is the "artist" who paints & assembles the kit.

There will be many more plastic kits of the same doll but painted in a different way.

There is also another reborn on Mary called Andy that has the Ingham name attached 🤔
I think the Jace sculpt is a sleeping one

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
If they stop posting videos t would just fade out, possibly the most dignified exit they could have. They could pretend to have a new life - Chris should be good at that!
Wonder what he'd be? A pilot? Actor? Grease seller?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
They mustn't have ventured far today as Sarah's sat in the caravan complaining about the heat in her stories earlier this afternoon

Unless the exciting day they had planned was another one around a pool

It's a good job they make so many fuck ups to spend 10 minutes telling the ifam about or they'd have no vlog content
It's so boring

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
So inappropriate. It’s almost making light of teenage pregnancy and glamourising it. Their young female followers are so obsessed with them that they will possibly see getting pregnant as a way to copy them. Scary that a mother thinks it is ok to do this to her teenage daughter and then show millions of adoring young girls. I see the comments on the video have been disabled
It's super weird and pedos will love it 😳

Web30

VIP Member
Not even a Sarah Insta story saying Ifam after a super duper day were really really sorry the vlogs going to be up super super late please keep checking I promise it's going to be super super fun vlog, so check by and check it out there's Chris reading tattle, then there's me messaging on comments on the sun and daily mail under another name, I'm. Too famous to troll comments under my real identity, then there's Chris and I losing our kids I mean shit, then for even more fun you'll see us being contacted by alot of trolls who are cretins who can't see Jace was on waters edge whilst we was paddling up to our ankles, come watch our vlog for a no situation viewing. Kisses camera to end
It was the same sunday. Nothing then the rant hours later then the vlog should have been.

• Heart

Emzykins

VIP Member
They've reached their new location! Lets see what absolute carnage they'll cause!! Any predictions?