Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zelda18

VIP Member
Well if Isabelle is going away on this school trip they’ll be no need to plaster her over the thumbnail In a skimpy bikini will there?

Although I’m imagining the upcoming thumbnail will be....” emotional goodbye to Isabelle” or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Bit behind on these threads so unsure if this has been mentioned... But...

Why did they not book everything in advance? Did they expect handouts and free stays? If so, it's backfired massively. Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.

Those pizzas and chips too 🤢
You’d have thought given neither of them have jobs they could have spent plenty of time to research where to stay, what to visit, distances driving - weather etc!

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
You’d have thought given neither of them have jobs they could have spent plenty of time to research where to stay, what to visit, distances driving - weather etc!
There was a blogger/vlogger years back who started a tour and hadnt booked and was offered free accommodation and meals. Maybe they though this was gonna happen.

• Haha
  • Wow

specialone50

VIP Member
just reading their facebook comments and OMG there are a load of delusional adults out there who must have the same parenting skills , one mentioned it was ok because Isabel wasn't in the water long so he technically wasn't on his own, FFS shes a 13 year old child who if confronted with a dangerous situation would be that scared that she would probably panic and not make a sound, shes not his Mum for crying out loud,according to all the mostly mums we are jealous of this inspirational family :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Questions to ask on their live!
Would you rather a towel or not?
How would you rate the agriculture in Europe?
What are your thoughts on Spanish and French cuisine?

• Haha
  • Heart

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Social services aren’t telling them anything, Sarah just wants people to think that
Of course they are not. That would be illegal, they are not allowed to say who the reports are from.

And as for the whole 1 comment is a crime ect, because the overstretched police force have nothing better to do. Maybe thats why there is so much knife crime

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but if Young Hollywood made that profile aged 29 would he have been with Sarah by then and have Esme at least?
Young Hollywood still had active dating accounts when the allegations came out. They all soon vanished after.

• Wow
  • Sick

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I don't know why they didn't just do a UK Bultins tour. They'd still get the 'Caravan experience' (assuming you can pitch up at a Butlins. I've never been)

Shopping trips to Lidl, swimming in the pools, the restaurant pizza and chips 'eksetera eksetara', but without as extreme heat.

And Chris wouldn't be sweating his man boobs off as much in his beanie
Eeerm! Don't be sending them there man! We are rocking up to Butlins in a couple of weeks. Ain't no foos welcome bouncing in when we are there

• Haha

LoRoCo

VIP Member
They are exactly where they belong....They should fit in perfectly. Just feel so bad for the baby. This is not the proper and appropriate holiday for a baby. He looks like he is suffering. Never would I do an extensive trip like that with a young baby

• Sad

Stephie

VIP Member
And no, Sarah. Nobody is ' looking at you funny' but probably looking and thinking 'What a pair of bell ends'

• Heart

Zigster14

New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆
Also a new poster - these two things annoy me so much! Also the way she says necklace like it is two words - Neck Lace!

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’ve been on holiday (to look at very lot of agriculture in Europe) and just catching up on this thread on the train ride home and laughing so much reading this 😂😂😂

• Heart

meetmeinthemiddle

How do Sarah & Creepy just not CRINGE at how other parents at the girls schools must watch their continuous cock ups & super duper failings and be literally laughing their arses off at them. 😆 How do they show their faces..., Super duper awks!
Super awks but what the girls must endure ...

I do wonder what the other kids must say to them.

Izzy ‘want to come to my house’

‘No, mum says your dad is too *insert adjective which they find most abhorrent*

• Haha

WalterWhiteSox

Lazy said tonight when Esme asked if they were going home today Lazy said no they have a couple more weeks. She said when they got home they are leaving the next day for another adventure. I don’t know if I can contain my excitement.
Isabelle and Esmè didn’t seem too impressed that they had weeks left did they?Poor kids I honestly feel so bad for them

• Sad

Millie’s mummy

This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.

Tilly

VIP Member
Sarah wants to know how to get her neck the same colour as her face,do you think telling her to lift her chins up would be helpful 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha