Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Hold on is she trying to imply that Social Services are breaking confidentiality rules and telling her who rings up? Is she that special?
this is one of lazys rants before jace was born for all the newbies here from about 15.30

Hold on is she trying to imply that Social Services are breaking confidentiality rules and telling her who rings up? Is she that special?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Lalobadee

VIP Member
He has seriously lost the fucking plot
He is living his best life. At least that’s what that act was trying to show the viewers. No one is fooled by that sad display surely. Last week he was so insecure he wasn’t in the vlogs at all. Now he is the life and soul of the party . Sure you are Chris sure you are.

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
Telling it how it is.

You have PortAventura just an extra couple of kms away and you picked this one?

1565527443327.png

Not all ALL creepy!

1565527535750.png

• Sick
  • Wow

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen a vlog without the usual sign off, I think there’s trouble in paradise, I notice we didn’t get treated to any update from the weed and litter filled tarporeleon campsite at all, no sight of the adults dinner and no goodbye, I’d love to know the reason why, I think like someone here pointed out earlier they’re trying to keep a low profile there in case any of their neighbors take umbrage to a camera wielding man who likes to message young girls!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalobadee

VIP Member
He has had his hair every shade under the sun from Rupert Grint to Elvis. I think he just uses whatever dye is on BOGOF at Poundland. 😆

View attachment 32690
Im sat here looking at my husband and thinking how lucky I am . Chris makes my husband look like Brad Pitt. Poor Sarah having to wake up next to that. Those are his good pictures too nobody posts awful pictures of themselves.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Shitshow is up and apparently Chris was sweating so much after taking down the awning that he looked like he had just come out of the shower. Did not want that image in my head.

And we are treated to another in depth breast feeding story.:rolleyes:

Sarah is filming poor Isabelle doing the washing up again. Lazy cow, there is another sink next to Izzy so why don't you help her rather than standing there filming a time-lapse.

There will be 'many, many, many more' camping trips according to Lazy. Yeah, right!

Last edited:
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Bit behind on these threads so unsure if this has been mentioned... But...

Why did they not book everything in advance? Did they expect handouts and free stays? If so, it's backfired massively. Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.

Those pizzas and chips too 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
I don't know why they didn't just do a UK Bultins tour. They'd still get the 'Caravan experience' (assuming you can pitch up at a Butlins. I've never been)

Shopping trips to Lidl, swimming in the pools, the restaurant pizza and chips 'eksetera eksetara', but without as extreme heat.

And Chris wouldn't be sweating his man boobs off as much in his beanie

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member

This video is a good example of why they used to be pleasant and harmless to watch. They were a normal family doing normal family stuff, less screaming, the children aren’t acting up for the cameras and actually the fish is a really nice craft idea. And look, they’re inside all day! How did it change so much? The kids seem so much happier and more free.

HumanPerson

Those poor girls. I feel for them going back to school after their parents antics and being plastered all over the papers. Bullies thrive on those types of things.

• Sad

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I love this thread already 😂

I also forgot to mention how much I hate 'bits and bats'... literally NEVER heard anyone but the Inghams say that, ever. I shudder even more when I hear Isabelle say it cos I know she's picked it up from those two morons 🤢

• Haha

Tricham

Chatty Member
The only photo in that selection where he looks somewhat decent is the one where he's wearing shades. Makes sense I suppose, most of his face is covered!

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
I should have screenshot the thread where we did a 'who does Chris look like?' competition.

I think Hayley and Roy Cropper got quite a few votes, Ian Watkins featured quite heavily.

My favourite was Emo Dad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
The ingham’s don’t do wacky baccy , sugar or booze , come on how ridiculous!!
You’ll be saying they leave their baby on the beach next preposterous 🙄

Come on then you pair of selfish narcissistic t* "*s, put the money where your mouth is!!!!
firstly the Doll was a Jace replica then he wasn't then he was promoted to all the kids out there then that fell flat, so then they hear a lady who put a very heart warming vlog up and boooooooom on they both jumped to try to make themselves get out of the Doll sh it show they now use the words, " it helps mums" bullshit I definitely call bullshit, SO guys if we are wrong for once in your lives give to a very good cause the jace doll money let's see how much you care about the vulnerable mums out there,!!!! And NOT YOUR MERCH because that what it really is !!!!!!!!
If they spent as much time caring about real Jace as much as they have caring about fake dolly Jace they wouldn’t be in this shit,
But fake Jace is making them money sooo....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Did I get this right.....Lazy got the "Tsunami" treatment the other day but when Creepy gets stuck in a slide (quite possibly the best vlog moment we never did see....like EVER...LITRALLEEEE!) it somehow doesn't make the final edit?! Now I'm sure they have no sense - surely that's got viral written all over it. What a tease....I definitely would've gone against my self-imposed ban and watched that vlog!
It wasn't included because at the water park Creepy had to peel himself out of his t-shirt, and he would have been 'too self-conscious' to put the footage in the vlog. And to be fair, I'm not sure I'd have wanted to see his pasty moobs

• Haha
  • Sick

BattyBits

Chatty Member
They’re so desperate for some emotion, preferably tears from the children especially Esmé, it’s impossible not to notice, filming her disappointment about the water slide hoping for a big reaction, because that’s what helped their career and income so far, I can’t imagine exploiting my children like that, filming them for the world at their most emotionally vulnerable. It’s very sad to watch.

• Sad

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
They’ll be super duper fuming that The Times have picked up the story, a well respected broadsheet sharing the story with a few more million readers!
Plus the focus is on the “it’s not really a replica but at the same time it IS a replica but then it’s not an actual likeness it just looks like him” doll so it stirs the whole story back up for a few more days.
Woohoo I think it’s the Tattlers living their best lives with this Euro holiday.