Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
If shes talking about the screen grabs the sun used, once its uploaded in the vlog its public property.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dragon100

Chatty Member
She stated she was on the shore, jace was just over there, I did get the impression the tent was nearer than before. But sorry lazy you can't undo the past ... too little too late!

Also the whole family have no table manners, but creepy took it to a new level tonight .. my thoughts and prayers will be with the other diners in the establishment who had to endure Chris smearing his face with food then eating it. He has gone from man child to man baby!!

GeorgiaLucy

Sorry this is so off topic but I have only just finished reading through the past two threads!

A lot of people are saying that what Chris did with girls who where under 18 was not illegal as the age of consent for sex is 16 but that is not the age of consent for sexting and sending/receiving nude or suggestive messages and images, you have to be 18 or older for it to be legal.

So not only is it morally wrong to ask for nude pictures from a 16 year old girl when you are a 33 year old man but it is illegal.

• Wow
  • Angry

Squittel

VIP Member
If you went somewhere with an amber warning for heat then as a grown adult wouldn't you think, well my children suffered badly last time so let's just move on up north somewhere cooler.
Absolutely ridiculous they're putting the girls and Jace through this again!
Or just admit defeat and get a little villa with aircon?

KMC90

I dont get why creepy blurred some faces but not others! There were so many up close shots of kids and adults all in swimwear that we could see who they were! Just blur the background chris, it's not hard! The privacy of these innocent people on their daily holidays really need protecting

• Angry

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Still waiting for the "mega amazing inspirational epic most awesome vlog ever" that they keep promising day in, day out on Instagram and at the end of their vlogs etc... 🧐

You guys are killing me with your comments tonight 😂😂😂😂
Well us sad sacks who actually work and actually look after our kids have to stay in on a Saturday night. What better way to spend such am evening than picking apart these foos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

memoii11

VIP Member
So the grand European month long road trip is: France for bangers and mash, Paris for one stupidly hot day in eurodisney with a small baby & a glance at the Eiffel tower. Croissants from a bag from Lidl. South of France: pool with mountain in background. Barcelona: shopping spree in tiger, noodles on bus. Salou: rant, leave baby on beach, pool, beach, pool, beach. 20 minutes further into salou, scuzzy campsite, horrible pizza and chips, waterpark with half a dozen slides, back to France.
Amazing juicy euro road trip in Europe! Best holiday EVA! Such agriculture, such fun.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Surely the benefit of not booking anywhere far in advance is you can look up the weather and change your plans?

Shouldn't it be easy to find someone to cut a hole for the AC vent? I hope they do just for the sake of the children. They're in southern Europe at caravan parks so people would know.

No offence to Spain or Portugal (they've got loads of amazing UNESCO sites that they won't visit) but I hope they move on to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and that area soon.

They really make a holiday of a lifetime seem really depressing and boring! Staying at home letting the girls see there friends going on days out in the uk seems more fun than this shite

• Heart

Poopy pants

I don’t think they can afford to just disappear. I think they’d like to but they won’t be able to make so much money from working.
The second any future employer Google’s Chris in a recruitment process he’d be rejected. same if anyone searched Sarah and saw how much of a bad temper she has. Both are fucked.

• Heart

mechanicmum

I remember a vlog when Esme was really poorly because they'd added a weekend away onto the end of an already long holiday just as a surprise. She was so unwell. I'll see if I can find it, I remember feeling so bad for her because neither parent would sacrifice going out but she needed to be in bed

• Sad

KMC90

Plus there are generic reborns out there for this purpose.

Sarah and Chris sold one as baby jace and promoted it as if it was merch. I wish these two twats would stop changing their story every day and just admit they’ve fucked up and made a bad choice

They are going to continue to keep fucking up because they never believe they’ve done anything wrong. So how can they improve if they believe they are in the right.
It's 100% merch, they just changed the story when people questioned it 😂
If it's really to help those who can't have children or have suffered miscarriages then all money made from the Jace doll needs to go to charities that help ladies and families going through the difficult time, not to Jace. They can provide for Jace themselves instead of selling a copy of their baby for their ifam to provide for him. The kids should all have more than enough money for when they're older by now anyway, especially jace with how much that camera is shoved in his face 😂

mags

VIP Member
So in Sarah's latest instagram post she says that she loves being taken by surprise.....uhm really Sarah? Do you reeeeeally?!!! Mind you, the non-situation situation was probably not a surprise anyway so that one doesn't count, I suppose.

Maybe she means like when you turn up to Spain and there are Spanish people everywhere (who knew?)......or like going to a restaurant near the coast and finding fresh fish on the menu (bloody fish, turning up unannounced...bloody get everywhere, they do).....that kind of thing? Or maybe the first time she found out that all was not as it seemed with her raven-haired boyfriend and his jet black brows, back in the day?

Then she asks her followers if anything has ever taken them by surprise and been better or worse than they expected. If that is not an invitation for a barrage of abuse, I don't know what is! Does she intentionally court controversy or is she really that thick? Until recently I was a firm believer of the old adage, "No publicity is bad publicity", but now I'm starting to have my doubts!!!

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
It just came up on my Facebook that Ian Watkins was found guilty of (and I quote) ‘shoving a phone up his bum in prison’. First I’ve ever seen of him - heard of his sleaziness but didn’t know who he was. Anyway anyway my point being... I had to double take because I thought it was Chris - they look the spits! 😳 good god young Hollywood - good look that ain’t. I’d embrace the spamface and the greasy gingerlocks pronto if I was him 😳

• Haha
  • Wow