Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know anything about reborn dolls but that one looks like sh*t quality. I don't know how they can sell that for so much money

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Lalobadee

VIP Member
vlog not worth watching the girls ate donuts and muffins. They pretended to be happy by playing with their food in a restaurant . It was cringe and fake.

• Haha
  • Wow

String Man

VIP Member
How I imagine the girls from the Family Von Trapped in a Sweaty Tin Can will respond to their parents in a year or two.

Rage Against the Manky Bean(ie).

• Haha
  • Heart

stinkyonesie

Not only did they drag Esme round Brighton all day with tonsillitis, but it was freezing, raining and windy (not unsurprising in January) but she and Isla were due back at school the next day! They bribed Isla to go with chocolate, and the idea she might get a 100% attendance certificate. As if!

• Sad

ich2ux

She was probably having a wobble over what people were gonna say about them being all over the papers in a negative way again!
How ever will she cope trying to explain all of mummy and daddy's whoopsies ??

• Sad

Naminé

Which is a crime. This needs to be investigated and they need to be punished by the law as they have put thousands of children at risk!
Social services aren’t telling them anything, Sarah just wants people to think that

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Took the words right out of our mouths here sarah! I dont understand why it's so difficult to get ready for the day, the girls are all old enough to sort themselves so it's only Jace that needs help and maybe the girls with their hair!
Wake up 10.30am
Feed Jace 11am
Eat breakfast drink tea 11.30am
Read shit online 12pm
Wash and get ready 12.30pm
Pack everything for the day 1pm
Better eat lunch now 1.30pm

Why not get up and get out early 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Geez Louise Inghams...I was off Tattle for 2 days 😂😂😂 I have so much catching up to do.
I just read the Daily Fail article and I’m a big fan of the terrible photos of Creepy they used 🤢

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Yeah I'd nearly be certain that he's a secret ginger. I'll have to inspect all his pictures in detail later (vomit) If I see him do that side ways peace sign again I'm gonna explode so I'll have to be loaded up on coffee before I go in.....wish me luck
I’m pulling your leg, sorry! It’s the worst kept secret since H from Steps came out. Only he thinks no-one can tell!😂😂 Give yourself a treat and find his rant from ‘Kiss a Ginger Day’!😂😂👌

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah...... "I can't turn the camera around as it's rude to show other people on camera"...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm weak !!!!!!! When did that hit home girl!!!!!!!!
Oh this trip is getting better and better, inhale some of that funky stuff it might alter your braincells to a decent one and thoughtful, caring one😂😂😂😂
See if you don't book peak season you end up with the crappier places left you absolute loons!!!, A very lot of planning you did creeps!!!
Well you entertained me tonight guys from a poxy moth to funky smoke to al a carte pizza and a chip, hilarious I'm living my best life I really am!!!!!
They are using this like now no doubt because they are kicking up a fuss about being in the papers without permission.

Fucking mothman?? Chris must have been high off those other campers fumes when titling the vlog

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
So I was just having a look at the comments on one of Creepy’s insta posts. The amount of young girls who idolise this family and have created accounts full of photos of them is seriously worrying. These girls really believe that they are part of this family which is scary.

Also, why would you, as parents, be comfortable with hundreds of “fan accounts” being created which included 1000’s of photos of your children. So lazy and creepy not care about their children’s safety? Obvs not after recent events.

The whole obsession thing is just so weird. Parents of these young girls need to be monitoring them closer and telling them that to be this obsessed with a creepy man in his 30s and his family is not right.

What makes it worse is that he has replied to so many of these girls. Which just confirms that he is talking to these young girls and I am sure he replies to their DMs as well.

• Angry

LoRoCo

VIP Member
In that pic it looks like he's sporting the facial herpes for a change, with that mess on his face, or a collab with Dr Pimple Popper!
Either that or he's just blown a massive 'Hubba Bubba' bubble which burst on his face.....probably not the first bubble to burst during this epic (mis)adventure either, the freakazoidal fooktards.

Actually the thing I'm most pissed off about is the fact that the filthy minger scraped that mess off his greasy face and mop and ate it, so we can't even slate him for wasting food when so many don't have enough to eat. With any luck he'll get the shits with all that extra oil and crap he's consumed.....just desserts indeed!

View attachment 32340
He probably figured now I definitely don't have to wash it. I will just lick it off. He is an absolutely disgusting, revolting, creepy, grotesque being. Not even going to call him a man. He doesn't deserve that title...

• Sick
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Did they actually spend yesterday in a water park and not the theme park? How bored must these girls be of swimming now.

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I was thinking earlier today they might try this stunt. Take a day off (nothing wrong with that) but then blame it on the "haters". We know they manipulate in order to gain sympathy ("my poor, poor pregnant wife") or just lie through their teeth (GoPro/NoPro situation, 5 seconds of family time, 5 feet away from us blah blah blah).

The school trip is a leisure/fun one and isn't linked to the curriculum which is why it's in the holidays rather than term time. Our school used to do the same for ski trips.

This comment about Chris from the Reddit thread made me chuckle.

View attachment 32297
That's brilliant, I always think he looks like the child catcher

Attachments

• Haha

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Still banging on about the doll in Sarah’s Instagram stories. Still have not sold enough to give Jace the future he deserves. Shows how shameless they are. Note to Sarah, No one wants the doll, stop using grief and heart break to flog these dolls that most people are disgusted with. If you really cared the proceeds would be going to a miscarriage charity not promising tea parties to vulnerable and potentially inappropriate adults, for once in your life do the right thing and admit the idea of a doll of Jace was a bad one and the tea party an even worse one.
The only way he will get the future he deserves is if they swap him for a doll and accidentally send him to a family that dont think its ok to leave him on a beach!

• Heart