Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I only started watching the vlogs again when I saw they got a caravan and were planning this euro trip across “Europe.”
My parents had a caravan and we used to go to France every year and I can tell you it was one of the most stressful things ever 😂
The rows my parents had when putting up the awning and getting lost down french back
Roads my dad nearly taking the top of the caravan of because he tried to go under a height restriction barrier 😂 So I knew before they even went how it would be the gift that would keep giving - but it’s been even better than I could of expected !!

Now if I think back to that and the thought of my parents having to do a super happy amazing vlog every night it’s makes it even
More hilarious 😂
Plus it’s so friggin hot in Spain we at least used to stop half way down France as that was hot enough.
When we got home it would take at least a week to get the caravan cleaned up and emptied out ! How on earth are they going to be going off somewhere else straight away !
That kaaraaavann is going to be minging 🤢

This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.
They are all so iddy biddy they never grow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Comments on lazys latest Instagram post View attachment 32495View attachment 32496
Plus there are generic reborns out there for this purpose.

Sarah and Chris sold one as baby jace and promoted it as if it was merch. I wish these two twats would stop changing their story every day and just admit they’ve fucked up and made a bad choice

They are going to continue to keep fucking up because they never believe they’ve done anything wrong. So how can they improve if they believe they are in the right.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor pat is gonna go and leave mason in the freezer isle of Morrison’s JUST to prove a point....
it’s perfectly normal and all parents do it. 🤷‍♀️

“I was literally 10 feet away beside the potato waffles and I had an eye on him the whole time... trolls”
ITS A WIDE ANGLE LENS!!!!

• Haha

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Isabelle would’ve really wanted to go on that holiday when it was consented to and paid for. So much so, that C&L acquiesced despite their main thumb nail £££ maker not being with them for a week. I suspect she had a wobble because of the absolute shite her scummy parents have put her and her siblings through during this holiday. I bet she is feeling majorly apprehensive about seeing her peers after baby on the beach gate/media attention, and more so her sleazy step fathers indiscretions with a 16 year old being raked up again. I imagine she feels some responsibility towards her siblings and doesn’t want to leave them with those useless cretins. Perhaps they argue and Issy provides a distraction? She’s been plastered all over YouTube in her swimwear, matched outfits with a 7 year old and playing with dolls. Her school friends must be very sympathetic towards her situation. The image they portray of her is not typically adolescent - she must feel like she has a split personality- and probably feels her parents do too. Imagine one minute you’re being scolded for something (I have an adolescent child - they’re not easy sometimes!), and then your parents get out a camera and act overly saccharine towards you when it’s recording. It’s all so messed up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Some of the comments on Sarah's Instagram make my head hurt.

'its their kid so they can do what they like' -well yes to a degree but noone has the right to put any child in danger

'its like putting a baby upstairs in a cot and going back down' - no it really isn't. A baby in a cot isn't going to roll out ect and you'd also have a monitor on a child in a cot.

'you were only 5 ft away and we're only gone for 5 minutes' - A. They were way more than 5 ft and B - maybe they should speak to James Bulger's Mum and she only took her eyes off him for a second!!

It's terrifying how many people think what they've done is acceptable.

• Sad
  • Angry

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I can't breathe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They look like the labels you can get for school uniform and items like water bottles... they don’t usually last past September. How angry would you be if you spent £300 on essentially a soft bodied doll. It’s the Easter Eggs all over again, they genuinely think that by putting their name on something it becomes more valuable and this is from the queen of BARGINS! Eksetkra... I genuinely hope that the owners of these send them straight back oh and tea parties my backside as if they’ll ever do that when the money is safe in their bank

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
They are moving to avoid any hassle
They pitch stay awhile and if they’re reported or people realise who they are and start with the looks , they’re going anyways ,
I would never risk a caravan holiday with all the negativity surrounding them ,
In a hotel room you are pretty safe as you can call reception etc , they seem isolated by the beach especially, all it takes is one crazy hater.

I wouldn’t wish harm on anybody , but I wouldn’t risk it would you guys ?
Stuck sleeping in the tin it doesn’t seem that safe , at the very least they could wake to flat tires , with the non situation,

I feel that’s why they keep moving and I hate to agree but I think that’s the safest option.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The pebbles have really annoyed me tbh! What a great environmentally sound message to instill into your kids, that it is ok to take something with natural beauty and deface it with marker colours then joke about putting them back 'because the fish will love them' ..... yet another missed opportunity to actually parent their children
I don’t really see a problem with them colouring the rocks to be honest. They aren’t doing any harm. I just think it’s boring footage for them to use for one vlog let alone three.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I have often felt sorry for her thinking she went from one abusive relationship into another emotionally abusive one! I bet he tells her she would be nothing without him, I bet he’s manipulated her so much! I do think she’s depressed and it’s so horrible being depressed and not seeing what life could be like but I’m finding it harder each day now after the stupid stunts they pull. It comes a point you need to pop on that super mom cape and get your shit together! I’ve came back from the brink of wanting to end my life and sorted shit out for my kids, got rid of the negativity in my life for my kids even though that hurt they’re happier now.
It will be too late for the channel if she leaves him now damage is done the channel is pretty much dead already however girls will be happier and so will she! Sarah please leave that sorry excuse of a man, get your shit together and get up out and walk more your life will be so much happier. Money really doesn’t buy happiness.
Don’t have your girls grow up and think of now because the previous holiday lifestyle isn’t what they’ll remember now they’ll remember unhappy parents and drama. Sort it out before you royally fuck them girls up please. Cards down mum to mum I beg you to wake up and make a better life for yourself put down the cameras and you’ll all be so much happier.
Wait? You think Sarah is a victim? She gives no fucks what Chris has done. If they split up, I honestly don't know which of them the kids would be better off with.

memoii11

VIP Member
I'm still wondering why they bothered with the whole euro trip in europe because all they've done is hop from one pool to another. Just pointless. They could've had really good vlogs if they actually left the campsites and explored the local area and tried the local cuisine (that's food, Sarah and Chris)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha