Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Is he ginger and dies his hair???coz after closer inspection of him it goes from different shades of brown to a raven black in one pic??? and the faces he pulls are cringe trying hard to be cool but as usual failing miserably
Yes he does. He also tries to talk like a Jamaican

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
I have noticed with a couple of channels the long holidays or one after another and I can’t help but think how awful it must be especially with small children or a baby who needs routine.
Holidays are great but kids need downtime, not continuously shunted from one place to another so they can perform for the camera.
Why are there no limits or restrictions on you tube like there is with children’s modelling and acting jobs?

memoii11

VIP Member
I LOVED today's vlog. It was amazing booboos. We've been waiting for this! It had everything they (the parents) deserved and more. I just wished they'd booked a week there 😂 Was this the day they were in the papers? If so, imagine that piled on the day they were having 😂 #livingmybestlife #blessed

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
My bet is that they’ve ended up having to stay at a shitty caravan park in the middle of nowhere with no signal or wifi😂
They need to stop playing that card. It's easy and cheap to pick up an unlimited data sim and dongle that will work across Europe. It should have been number 1 on their list of things to buy for the trip

If they're driving today the vlog should have been done last night and all scheduled before they set off. Most likely to be an attention seeking thing imo.

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'd go with all of the above with a healthy dose of malignant narcissism thrown in too. Both of them are absolutely completely devoid of any grip on reality what so ever
You can tell by the way she speaks when she's having a rant that she has a real hatred of anyone who calls her out or who gets in her way. I bet she has a lot of rants when the cameras switched off.

AstonedRose

Why do they talk so sickly!!!! Ohhh booo booo, everything super duper. Wonderfully beautiful and gorgeous. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Fuckwits.
And have the even reasearched this trip? Or just brought a caravan and fucked off - abroad with 4 kids. One a baby and being their first camping trip in a bloody heat wave 😂😂😂
Then complain about the campsite having Spanish ppl in - your in Spain 🤯🤯.
Why are the not visiting places... and I thought it was a tour of Europe?! They moving around Spain just say a tour or Spain...
They make me puke, anyway night boo boos

And also, I’m not sure on the laws but I know in some places in spain. It’s legal. They have shops you can buy it.
They are not actually doing anything illegal unlike chris messaging underage girls.
I’d rather a pot head than a perv.

• Haha

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Just to reiterate that red is a perfectly normal hair colour, and there’s nothing wrong with it. There’s also nothing wrong with redheads choosing to dye their hair, and the behaviour Esme experienced which triggered that rant video is absolutely unacceptable.

It’s Chris’s attitude that’s the problem, not that he’s naturally a redhead. Please can we reflect that in the comments.

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Still banging on about the doll in Sarah’s Instagram stories. Still have not sold enough to give Jace the future he deserves. Shows how shameless they are. Note to Sarah, No one wants the doll, stop using grief and heart break to flog these dolls that most people are disgusted with. If you really cared the proceeds would be going to a miscarriage charity not promising tea parties to vulnerable and potentially inappropriate adults, for once in your life do the right thing and admit the idea of a doll of Jace was a bad one and the tea party an even worse one.

• Heart
  • Angry

mechanicmum

Why are they calling this a tour if they have only moved 20 minutes between campsites? The food looked depressing. It definitely sounded like Sarah was blaming the fact the campsite was rough on the people being Spanish

• Haha

Daisy18

I've been skimming through the vlog this morning. Creepy wtf is this?! I would be so annoyed if I was going out for a meal with my family and had to be seated next to them.

• Sick

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
They are exactly where they belong....They should fit in perfectly. Just feel so bad for the baby. This is not the proper and appropriate holiday for a baby. He looks like he is suffering. Never would I do an extensive trip like that with a young baby

I was thinking similar, hes either in the bouncer or car seat which is bad for a babys spine development. Not seen him get any tummy time or time to just be flat.
No routine.
And stuck in a caravan which is warm and stuff and runs the risk of SIDS if overheating like that.

• Sad

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Ingham Family #50 Our road trip is comedy gold, baby Jace aint no mould our Ifam still beleive what they're told

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sounds like the people on the caravan park have read the daily mail. Giving Sarah the death stare.

Should have researched where they were going. I get the feeling she’s angling for the sympathy vote now. You could tell she was pissed off jace was sleeping when she wanted to go in the pool etc

Isn’t that blue tie die tee shirt the same one Chris was swimming in the other day??

Sarah moaning about the fridge/ freezer. All the food they’ve eaten is from a packet. That food they got for tonight looked absolutely grim.

• Haha

Twinkleeye

Social services aren’t telling them anything, Sarah just wants people to think that
Absolutely- but to insinuate they are is a crime and to imply that you have a special relationship with public servants whom are duty bound to consider referrals and concerns about the welfare of children and potential victims is laughable! Someone should officially put her claims about her special relationship with social services to the appropriate authorities for verification/ comment-this would not only clarify the situation but may subject her to severe reprimand and exploration of any possible criminality.

• Angry
Why does it always seem Chris and Izzy are off alone “popping to the shops or something? He was messaging a girl her age and Sarah is totally fine with that? I have to say I judge Sarah a lot more than I judge Creepy. I don’t know if I can even hate watch anymore 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad

Ghost82

Chatty Member
If you went somewhere with an amber warning for heat then as a grown adult wouldn't you think, well my children suffered badly last time so let's just move on up north somewhere cooler.
Absolutely ridiculous they're putting the girls and Jace through this again!
They never learn. It’s like they’re expecting a heatwave to be cool at night. I can’t believe they left it two weeks with a baby before buying any sort of air conditioning and it still sounds like it’s not sorted yet. Nobody sleeps comfortably in boiling hot weather so they should be doing everything possible to make that caravan cool so the kids get some good sleep at night they can enjoy touring the toilet and shower blocks on the camp in the day.

• Sad
  • Haha