The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS NEEDS TO GO PUBLIC I feel sick to my stomach watching it again and seeing how far away they were and the poor child in that heat, head flipping forward , they could only see the umbrella , oh God why!!!!!!
Anyone with a YT channel out there please upload it or send it to the local papers or tv stations. This has to be made public

Reactions: 14
Heeeeeeeeee’s loooosing it a little. Regardless of how far away they were, 3, 10, 20 metres... they were still in the sea meaning that Jace WAS left on the beach by himself. I’m not sure how they’re trying to kid themselves otherwise. And again, yes some beachEs can get deep very quickly meaning that they could have been only a few metres from the shore however had he choked they would have been none the wiser.. it is also more difficult than you realise to get through water, especially if you are trying to run.

Also find it funny how now they know people have recorded the video etc and are finding issues with it, it’s suddenly shot on a wide angle lens? My question is then surely that would change the way they all appear in the water? I’m not camera-techy so I’m not sure but it’s all a load of bull. Isla was up to her neck meaning they were at least like a metre deep. They weren’t sitting on the sand right in front of him. Either way, even if they were it’s still risky🤷🏻‍♀️
wow is this his excuse??? So YOU treading water was not you then???? I'm confused because you were a very lot far out and NOT near the beach AND you filmed your child ALONE under an umbrella but you or us could not even see him, that does not look like he was strapped in his seat on the beach front!!!! COME on you dick, you filmed it for god sake, you can't sweet talk your way out of this one just like you couldn't last year with your sick antics!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Yel

It's like they're copying the SJs, first with a video to address the "trolls", next putting children in danger just to bait for comments.

I've never been as burnt as she was, I always wonder what kind of idiot gets so burnt on a holiday in Spain.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My anxious mind went straight to thinking about the terrorist that shot everyone on that beach in Tunisa and then a baby lying there with no one to protect him 😔

Also can we talk about what an ugly bastard Chris is, Jesus I was gagging at the start of the vlog.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

She should never have done all those medical trials back when they were skint, this big eye situation is worrying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That poor baby. What if he had gotten hurt, too hot, distressed? Or worse abducted or taken? Not only are they putting him in danger they’re teaching him that they won’t be there for him if he needs them to be :( pair of PARASITES the two of them, they’ve disgusted me. 😡
I'm still catching up here but oh my god I can't believe the latest Ingham dumbassery!
Aside from all of the other things which could have happened, what if little Jace had woken up and not been able to see his family? Something like that could psychologically scar him. He's not old enough to know that when someone is gone they can come back so to him he would feel completely alone in the sun in an unfamiliar place. :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What if he woke up and was sick and started choking every second would count. It would have taken them at LEAST a few minutes to get to him that’s if they would have even heard him choking or noticed .

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m loving these two replies from the parent of the 11 year old child that Creepy called a tool, for asking about Jace being left alone on the beach.
I’ve not seen any reply yet from the balding, ginger, twit in the hat. 😂

B688CEDA-FE20-4C31-AABF-53BAE7E5D220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That doesn't look like a wide angle lens to me...

Also, he says they all had their eyes on him the whole time. We can see literal video proof that they didn't. All the females had their backs turned and I assume (so correct me if I'm wrong Chris) that Chris probably spent most of his time checking that the family (apart from Jace, obvs) were in shot on the camera.

Reactions: 22
Oooh Sarah has blocked me on Insta. I’m gutted because I can’t remember which golden comment I made to have pissed her off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.