The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO you will sit for 20+ mins being a cocky arrogant fk having a fit about the fact that people see what you are like and what you are up to but no mention of Jess or the other girls STILL why might that be ? Oh yeah because your GUILTY A F !!! 🤬

Sanctimonious arseholes !!! I was starting to feel bad about not likening them but this has made me hate them ! Who the fk do they honestly think they are ? Sarah reeling off all of the things she feels they get attacked on , well you know how to make it stop ? STOP PUTTING YOUR INNOCENT CHILDREN ONLINE 24/7 FOR EVERY MAN AND HIS DOG TO WATCH ! What you want the money ? You want the holidays ? You want the adoration ? You want the fancy house and cars ? You want the compliments ! BUT YOU DO NOT WANT HONESTY OR CRITICISM or being called out on your BS !!! You did this ! You created the hate by being hateful people. The reason it’s adults saying these things is because children are unaware of what you have been doing !

Now to end on the point of your video JACE DOLL when you where selling it to your Ifam you went on about how it was just like Jace , his measurements, his face , his name , his birth certificate etc BUT NOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD have called you up on it and told you it’s fkn sick ! Now suddenly it’s nothing like Jace it’s just a normal doll to represent him ! So WHY does it cost DOUBLE the price of the other regular MINGY SHORTSHIT DOLLS ? you can’t have it both ways !

One tweet , one email , one call can get you in jail ? I’ve never sent one personally but to those that have DO NOT STRESS surely once the full story has been aired the only person going to jail would be the child predator?! Correct me if I’m wrong !

Sarah really boiled my piss with this one !
LAST TIME I even try to be nice about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarah saying the girls aren’t forced to do anything but didn’t she admit to clips not being a one take thing.. so she makes them repeat what they did??? Also Sarah you have shoved a camera into your Children’s faces since a very early age EVERY SINGLE DAY you’re conditioning them to believing they must film everything so obviously they’ll ask for a camera because you’ve made them that way!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
We don’t use our kids for money.... IT goes Into their trustfunds...
Yes Then You do USE your kids for money cause regular people would have to use money They are paid without takling advantage of their children and put into trustfund or sending Thea to school or their frist car

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg I'm trying to catch up with the thread but had to say I'm a little disappointed in the rant tonight.
I love an inghams rant but have to say I was so distracted by creepy and his ginger eyebrows and ginger hair I couldn't concentrate on the rant!!

This next bit is for Lazy and Creepy 🙋‍♀️Send the police my way as I have my way as I have sent emails to companies that I have been a customer of telling how disgusted I am they are working with a man like Chris Ingham, take me to court do what you want I guarantee the fact that I am telling a company why I will not be a customer of theres anymore would not be seen as malicious, just as you have the right to contact companies and brand asking for work but not disclosing everything, I as a customer have the right to contact them as to why I'm dissatisfied with them working with you. STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE YOU PAIR OF SCUMBAGS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
oh don't forget his blonde hair and she threw in "He still has blonde hair" lol lol lol lol lol
Yet on insta she posted about it looking ginger. What is this thing with the kids hair.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched/read about the ingham issues in a while - but I'll admit this rant lured me in, particularly thanks to the lack of hat and added dramatic poses in the thumbnail. ;)

Saccone-Joly's uploaded a rant that almost mirrors their exact statements earlier this week. I suspect the minghams wanted the views and sympathy from 10 year old girls, and so decided to chime in with the drama.

Hopefully this won't get me charged with a hate crime, but Chris? You resemble a frying pan, in all aspects of the bloody thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So anyone here been summoned to court yet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I feel like they took inspiration from this video from the SJ's video the other week lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol if Chris hadn't cheated and groomed underage girls you wouldn't be in this situation :) Thats why people 'hate' on you. It's disgusting that he is still in a position of power over so many vulnerable children

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I could be wrong, but didnt sarah also say on the Jace doll reveal that Jace had the exact same outfit as the doll?
She did. And she kept going on in the original video about how she couldn't believe how the doll looked "exactly" like Jace. But it's just a representation... right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol if Chris hadn't cheated and groomed underage girls you wouldn't be in this situation :) Thats why people 'hate' on you. It's disgusting that he is still in a position of power over so many vulnerable children
All that effort spent on trying to stop people from talking about the "situation" yet no effort to actually go after those directly involved, wonder why? Chris has never denied that 2nd son either, takes one word to do so then I'll believe it.

Reactions: 20
“DO YOU SEE US BUYING SPORTS CARS” No..... but hang on Sarah weren’t you just surprised with a new car only a few weeks ago?! (Was it a Range Rover? Land Rover?) they aren’t cheap! And they’ve just bought a caravan?! Again, not cheap!
Dont forget the house they bought, yes the girls go to private school and how many trips per year. These are luxuries love not necessities

• Heart
Reactions: 12
also! I just want to know how much you must hate yourself and what lack of respect for yourself and your kids you must possess to sit there whilst your husband is chatting utter lies about the situation that destroyed your family and pretend like you believe him when you know the truth! What a disgrace of a woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ok what are the bets on how long they keep this rant up? Will it be longer than creepys pity me vlog?

Also love how they are saying other YTers are using them as they have no content of their own🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If lazy and creepy want to try and make people feel bad by talking about re born dolls and miscarriage then why don’t they donate the proceeds to a charity that helps people who have had a miscarriage, money grabbing , desperate , lying scrounging chavs no class , morals or brain cells , looks like poor Jace and Isla will be staying in state school education as this pair have messed themselves up yet again , Lazy get on universal credit Katrina , Damo and the rest of your crew will help you with the formalities I’m sure

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO you will sit for 20+ mins being a cocky arrogant fk having a fit about the fact that people see what you are like and what you are up to but no mention of Jess or the other girls STILL why might that be ? Oh yeah because your GUILTY A F !!! 🤬

Sanctimonious arseholes !!! I was starting to feel bad about not likening them but this has made me hate them ! Who the fk do they honestly think they are ? Sarah reeling off all of the things she feels they get attacked on , well you know how to make it stop ? STOP PUTTING YOUR INNOCENT CHILDREN ONLINE 24/7 FOR EVERY MAN AND HIS DOG TO WATCH ! What you want the money ? You want the holidays ? You want the adoration ? You want the fancy house and cars ? You want the compliments ! BUT YOU DO NOT WANT HONESTY OR CRITICISM or being called out on your BS !!! You did this ! You created the hate by being hateful people. The reason it’s adults saying these things is because children are unaware of what you have been doing !

Now to end on the point of your video JACE DOLL when you where selling it to your Ifam you went on about how it was just like Jace , his measurements, his face , his name , his birth certificate etc BUT NOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD have called you up on it and told you it’s fkn sick ! Now suddenly it’s nothing like Jace it’s just a normal doll to represent him ! So WHY does it cost DOUBLE the price of the other regular MINGY SHORTSHIT DOLLS ? you can’t have it both ways !

One tweet , one email , one call can get you in jail ? I’ve never sent one personally but to those that have DO NOT STRESS surely once the full story has been aired the only person going to jail would be the child predator?! Correct me if I’m wrong !

Sarah really boiled my piss with this one !
LAST TIME I even try to be nice about her.
Do you want a chai latte to calm down?

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a couple of things

I think Chris looks ready to give up but Sarah is one wanting to carry on for the lifestyle.
Of course the girls will be in back ground saying to carry on because Sarah will be saying if we stop say goodbye to the holidays, the cars, the very best education, the copious amounts of tat, the freebie gifts etc of course children are going to go along with it, it's the life they know.
Sarah said she's worked hard, how? All she does is sit on ass thinking ideas of what Insta stories to put up and what companies to mail and like for freebies. Shopping for tat, holidays is not working hard.
Just like getting girls to be on videos etc as they know money will go in bank accounts. Her rant was one of a worried woman clinging on to the car crash life they've caused. They have put this doll out, they made the decision.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.