The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying one based on thier orignal video, then seeing that! Id be so pissed and after a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If only chris hadn’t groomed girls, they’d probably have management still that could give their head a wobble and tell them that selling a life like replica of their newborn baby is NOT A GOOD IDEA. but hey, the drama provides us all some entertainment😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How red is Chris’s hair in todays rant. I am in 50 seconds or so and have no idea what They have said can just stare at that red head. And Sarah seems way to happyvoiced for a serious sit down video
That was all I was focusing on was his red hair and that sweaty greasy brush over on his forehead. Laughing the whole view

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You got to see the real Sarah when she smirked and giggled at the part when he said it was good publicity. I wonder did she smirk and giggle at the publicity her husband allegedly messaging young girls brought??? These pair are absolutely shameless!

Reactions: 39
Only watched the first minute or so but Chris can't look at the camera. He knows all this hate is based of fact!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Are they seriously trying to tell us that every penny made from the doll will be going into Jace's trust fund? What a big steaming pile of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I could be wrong, but didnt sarah also say on the Jace doll reveal that Jace had the exact same outfit as the doll?

Reactions: 17
And the bit about burgers for tea and getting her hair cut 😂 she’s clearly on here more often than most of us, that explains why it’s long overdue a cut because it keeps being mentioned here, carry on and she could be like Rapunzel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just another day of the Ingham tit show. This caravan is the gift that keeps giving tensions are running high in the tin can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When the police knock on my door for a crime that can mean you serve jail time, I'm gonna ask them if there can be a new prison built especially for tattlers 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s not jace but is it hand painted to look like him at two weeks old . Total contradiction . She even said the eyelashes are copies of him . So it is a copy of him .
oh don't forget his blonde hair and she threw in "He still has blonde hair" lol lol lol lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You got to see the real Sarah when she smirked and giggled at the part when he said it was good publicity. I wonder did she smirk and giggle at the publicity her husband allegedly messaging young girls brought??? These pair are absolutely shameless!
Is that the same Sarah that said she didn't want the channel to grow anymore? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the ginger tones in Chris’ hair come out more when he is angry? You know like Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk and goes green?

It would explain why he looks so ginger tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Having a great holiday making memories and have a ‘cracking’ Vlog coming up...yet their rant video is longer than most of their vlogs on this trip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m still genuinely curious as to who has been dealt with by their crack police team and is being sent to jail by the courts for tweeting an opinion or like said earlier sharing information publicly available...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched the Vlog yet.
Six pages already 😳 This can only mean one thing....

DID WE GET A RANT!??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.