The Ingham Family #46 If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the tin can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a kid this morning who looked like Isla’s double, only a few years old.
Really strange.

I actually did a double take.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As said before it's only dangerous if done in a dangerous way. Although Jace does seem to have a blanket in his hand so it's possible he'd cover his face but this could happen in any sort of crib.

I'm all for co-sleeping and see no harm if it's with responsible parents. However the Minghams don't seem to put safety first, we've seen that this week with how hot the girls have been and allowing Esmee to sit in the fridge - that's more dangerous IMO!
Without it turning into another wheelchairgate. She shouldn’t be co sleeping if the bottles of cider are hers!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Without it turning into another wheelchairgate. She shouldn’t be co sleeping if the bottles of cider are hers!
duck no she shouldn't - also she shouldn't be breastfeeding if the bottles of ciders are hers either! More proof that she isnt

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Chris has had that grey beanie since 2011?!? Christ. I honestly don’t know why all these teenager girls fawn over him tbh, when I was younger he’d have been seen as a weirdo. I’m older and he’s still seen as a weirdo
Can you imagine how much that beanie stinks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So the girls spontaneously decided to suprise Sarah with the washing up.

Isabelle is so self conscious she was trying to cover herself up in the bikini. Stop filming her. Funny how Sarah doesn’t film herself in swimsuits but is happy to film the kids.

Also not buying the spontaneous singing by Isabelle to embarrass Esme. Wasn’t scripted at all.

Basically another day of Sarah doing nothing, the kids pretending to be super excited over nothing. She did go for a shower to avoid having to pack up the tin can though

No ad declaration when advertising the people who sent her the play mat.

The whole showing round the shower block felt like an absolute ad too, or just me?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.