The Ingham Family #46 If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the tin can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah was asleep way before the girls. Super busy day of not getting up and making the girls breakfast. Not looking after Jace, all the clips were the girls holding/ playing with him or him sleeping. Not cooking and then when Chris was playing with the girls she had obviously sent them outside so she could sleep. She’s pure bone idle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Sarah was asleep way before the girls. Super busy day of not getting up and making the girls breakfast. Not looking after Jace, all the clips were the girls holding/ playing with him or him sleeping. Not cooking and then when Chris was playing with the girls she had obviously sent them outside so she could sleep. She’s pure bone idle.
Behaviour as you described could also be depression. It sounds like myself .

Reactions: 20
What do you mean? She took a walk to the little market some feet away from their caravan. Must have been exhausted😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wonder if they won't even bother taking Isabelle on this school trip. I imagine shell end up 'having to much fun with the girls and decided she'd rather stay with us' 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Good to see Lazy following our Tattle Tips and allowing Jace to sit up like he's been trying to do 👏👏 Albeit on Creepys knee after a couple of sherbets, but still

Reactions: 19
Are they actually going to see any of the agriculture on this trip or just campsites?

How silly to drive for hours and pack every couple of days just to have a change of scenery out of the tin can window. Explore the wonderful areas outside of the campsites foo'.
In the words of Lazy, "I've got a very very slight incline," that they won't experience any of the local, "agriculture."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😱😱😱 this is the worst rip off I’ve seen since the Ingham family merch.

You’re on my list, YoYo. You’re on my list
Sorry. Please forgive me. I’m not sure I like being on a list lol

At least I credited you.
I could have done an Ingham and claimed it was all my own work.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah said Isla and Jace slept in so she had a lie in , wtf are the two golden kids the only ones that matter ,
Normally I’d say yeh I know Izzy and Esme can make cereal , but that’s not the point they’re supposed to be on holiday ffs not stuck in the can having to be quiet for hours
#happydayz🙄
Look on the bright side tho at least they get a break from the brat and Isla lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry. Please forgive me. I’m not sure I like being on a list lol

At least I credited you.
I could have done an Ingham and claimed it was all my own work.
That is true.
Look, just get a JustHereForTheAgricultureForever tattoo across your forearm as an apology and we’ll call it even.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All those clothes and crap they bought with them, they should have took a leaf out of that Taina’s book and bought a bunch of white T-shirt’s to throw away and become vegan so there’s no need to be frying up those pink slime Richmond sausages.

Reactions: 3
Poor 14 year old Isabelle sat inside a caravan while it hammers down playing Barbies with her little sisters . The night before sat crammed in a room watching Peppa Pig with a pot noodle ! My God at that age I was with my own mates in the south of France with my best mates family . Every night we would walk into the local village and meet the local boys , have the occasional naughty cigarette and generally be teenagers . Not condoning that but that’s how it was . I know for a fact at that age I would of been a stroppy sulky mess if I had been made to play with Barbies

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Chris isn’t going to bed until 4am but then is expected to single handidly drive big road trips? That is just stupidity.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I see they are missing summer in the city again. The Weiss life are there

Reactions: 7
Are they actually going to see any of the agriculture on this trip or just campsites? (I haven't watched tonight's vlog, so they very well might have, but I doubt it 😂)

How silly to drive for hours and pack every couple of days just to have a change of scenery out of the tin can window. Explore the wonderful areas outside of the campsites foo'.
Why would they need to see and experience the agriculture when Creepy takes the drone out and brings footage of the great outdoors right to their screens?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.