The Ingham Family #46 If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the tin can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone without Instagram here you go.

Guessing they’ve no internet. Which means the blogs are late but will also mean no access to comments on socials.

There’s also an option on Instagram to block certain words from showing on your comments so if someone wrote ‘ginger’ and they’d blocked it it wouldn’t show. Would love to see their blocked list

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol these comments on her latest instagram post are so brutal! Haha! Why is she not deleting them?
Thiers not story about why the vlogs not up yet either. Guessing thiers internet issues

Reactions: 4
In regards to that
YouTube takes their cut before they even see it.. The before figure can be found elsewhere in the creator studio but yes it's 40% on top of what the creator sees that ads pay out. 250k views averages too about £500.. (that's after yt's cut) They should be declaring their own taxes on that income though and probably be able to claim about a 3rd back unless they are pushing it and claiming for silly things but the tax man will throw a random audit eventually and send them a bill if they notice too much being claiming for.
It also doesn’t necessarily have an “each view is worth X amount” because it depends where viewers are from/how old they are etc as this changes the average... you can earn more from certain countries & ages than others. (Which seemingly is why there is always such a range on socialblades estimates earnings)

I would also say however that this is the only reason why they continue to upload daily... I know so many other family vloggers that have gone down to 4-6 days because doing it constantly just isn’t what’s best for the family etc & yet they have literally the same content over and over and are still producing the same old shite.

Reactions: 3
Anyone without Instagram here you go.

Guessing they’ve no internet. Which means the blogs are late but will also mean no access to comments on socials.

There’s also an option on Instagram to block certain words from showing on your comments so if someone wrote ‘ginger’ and they’d blocked it it wouldn’t show. Would love to see their blocked list
That one comment about them not being children, they were 16 so it’s fine..... 1) obviously doesn’t know the definition of grooming but 2) it’s funny because that’s not denying the allegations just having a naive view on it.

Reactions: 4
I replied saying Chris was a nonce and someone who has me black has replied and I can’t see it doh

That one comment about them not being children, they were 16 so it’s fine..... 1) obviously doesn’t know the definition of grooming but 2) it’s funny because that’s not denying the allegations just having a naive view on it.
I replied to it

Thiers not story about why the vlogs not up yet either. Guessing thiers internet issues
But they have one job, to get videos up for 5pm. They should also check the WiFi in each place ect

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.