The Ingham Family #46 If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the tin can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris isn’t going to bed until 4am but then is expected to single handidly drive big road trips? That is just stupidity.
He might be going to bed at 4am but it's certainly not because of editing! Their 15 min vlogs won't take him long at all to edit. And we seem to see him editing in the mornings anyway! So I dread to think what he's doing until 4am.

Reactions: 20
He might be going to bed at 4am but it's certainly not because of editing! Their 15 min vlogs won't take him long at all to edit. And we seem to see him editing in the mornings anyway! So I dread to think what he's doing until 4am.
Doesn’t matter what he’s doing he shouldn’t be doing long drives on that little sleep. Especially in a country that drive on the other side of the road so takes more concentration, with a car full of children and a heaving caravan to tow as well. As I said, stupidity

• Wow
Reactions: 27
With how late they all go to bed hes prob not starting the vlog till 3am 😏

Reactions: 8
Sick of Creepy calling his "late night editing" the "night shift" - good god, editing a video is NOT a "night shift" - hard graft quite literally overnight, is a night shift. Sitting on your arse outside your tin can staring at a PC screen until 1am is NOOOTTTT an overnight shift!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn’t matter what he’s doing he shouldn’t be doing long drives on that little sleep. Especially in a country that drive on the other side of the road so takes more concentration, with a car full of children and a heaving caravan to tow as well. As I said, stupidity
I totally agree, he thinks he's invincible

• Sad
Reactions: 10
@Youtubegossip In reply to your reply to my post last night: I realised too late that it's hard to see in the attachments on here, but underneath the original message to their page, the first comment says 'that's disgusting stealing a child's pocket money...'
Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 18.29.04.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
@Youtubegossip In reply to your reply to my post last night: I realised too late that it's hard to see in the attachments on here, but underneath the original message to their page, the first comment says 'that's disgusting stealing a child's pocket money...' View attachment 30606
The video messages were just another one of their crappy ideas. Creepy claiming "pop sockets are so hard to get now" is a load of BS - more like their sales dropped, just like their video message requests went down the pan too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All her clothes always look too small. At 14 she shouldn't be wearing children's sizes. Here in America girls her age are wearing junior sizes. Her body build is not that of a girl but a teen. But that's again her mother trying to keep her like a little girl...
I remember in my youth seeing clothing ranges in stores aimed at preteens and younger teens, so they fit a pubescent body without looking like older teens or adults clothes. This was the Scots clothing giant Mackay's, which is now M&Co and its 'Kylie' range.

Sadly, there was a lot of 'sexy' suggestive underpants and weird slogans on the clothes, which always seemed disturbing for that age group.

Reactions: 3
@Youtubegossip In reply to your reply to my post last night: I realised too late that it's hard to see in the attachments on here, but underneath the original message to their page, the first comment says 'that's disgusting stealing a child's pocket money...' View attachment 30606
Ah I missed that part sorry! Still, her reply is ridiculous. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again.

It’s not Sarah Ingham replying on her personal profile when it’s a paying customer. The Ingham brand is a business and should be treated as such. So in terms of customer service also. They haven’t bought a video message off their ‘friends’ they’ve paid for goods from a BUSINESS.

The Inghams and any other youtubers would do well to remember that

Reactions: 15
Co-sleeping is safe if done correctly - not always dangerous, however she should make sure Jace is in his sleepyhead next to her.
Probably not enough room for her and the sleepy head on the tiny caravan bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I missed that part sorry! Still, her reply is ridiculous. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again.

It’s not Sarah Ingham replying on her personal profile when it’s a paying customer. The Ingham brand is a business and should be treated as such. So in terms of customer service also. They haven’t bought a video message off their ‘friends’ they’ve paid for goods from a BUSINESS.

The Inghams and any other youtubers would do well to remember that
Exactly. And why all the ‘poor family’ defences don’t work. They want all the benefits of being a company and all the indulgence and forgiveness afforded to non-professionals. I don’t think they even understand.

Reactions: 3
It's dangerous for a start of how many kids babys died this way
As said before it's only dangerous if done in a dangerous way. Although Jace does seem to have a blanket in his hand so it's possible he'd cover his face but this could happen in any sort of crib.

I'm all for co-sleeping and see no harm if it's with responsible parents. However the Minghams don't seem to put safety first, we've seen that this week with how hot the girls have been and allowing Esmee to sit in the fridge - that's more dangerous IMO!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
You would think for how long they have been vlogging that he would have editing down to a fine art. He should be zooming through it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I'm in Icestone Gelato (you know where the Ingham's go for a healthy meal) and there's a 'celeb' on next table (no guys, no, it's not the Ingham's. There would be crowds for miles if it was the Ingham's obviously)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.