Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarah is wondering why the pool area emptied 10 minutes after they arrived.

I would say this is her answer :-

Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 17.09.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Mirababy01

I am a long time lurker on here but never post (mostly because I can never keep up and am always pages behind lol). Anyway I thought you all might find this interesting...
I live in America, New Jersey to be exact, and this morning on my drive to work the morning radio show that I listen to was talking about the Ingham family and how absolutely disgusting it is that they made a doll of their child that is for sale. Quite a few people called in voicing their opinion on it and not one thought that it was a good idea.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Justjonie

VIP Member
Sarah on insta "we've found paradise. This is LITRALLY the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my whole entire life".

It's a campsite on a beach love, sit the fuck down. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah, We know you read here. Just a note on your latest insta post. The reason not many shops sell matching clothes for your 7 year old and 13 year old is because normal 13 year olds don't tend to want to match with their kid sister. It's weird, let your daughter have her own style!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

leni18

VIP Member
To the Inghams I know you read here.

I've just watched something that deeply upset me, I watched a vulnerable lady opening up a doll you modelled on your OWN baby, you disgust me and I really hope someone at long last can end your almost 4 years off youtube, after last year you'd imagine you'd keep your head down and do your best, nope you pull out the lowest of low. Your product worth a few hundred comes in a tacky box with messy tape so it's not even packaged nice. How could you?. Don't blame others your names on it, people are buying them because they like you,. Just take your shit and go away you vulger pair

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Highlandcow

VIP Member

Chris at the end of this Euro tin can adventure when he can't access his Schwarzkopf blue/black XXL box dye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aw poor Chris feeling self conscious. Must have been so hard for him.

Not like Izzy when she covers her stomach when she’s being filmed in a bikini.
Or Esme when he films her clearly upset and been crying struggling with homework.
Or Jace when he’s old enough to realise that every moment of his life, every innocent vulnerable baby moment is posted in the internet for the world and his peers to see.
Or the girls he messaged playing on the fact that they were struggling with mental health.

But he’s a bit sweaty and his hairs a bit frizzy so that must be soooo hard!

Last edited:
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
OH EM GEE I've finally made it to VIP member status!!! **EMOTIONAL**

I feel like Lazy when they hit a million subs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris isn’t going to bed until 4am but then is expected to single handidly drive big road trips? That is just stupidity.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
There was a skater boi called Chris
Who hid when he went on the piss
His wife likes to shop in the local co op
For sausages , pot noodle, and crisps.

They went for a trip in their tin
Through Europe they caused such a din
No sightseeing was done
they’ve been lacking in fun
Only campsites, toilets and rum

Chris is very aware of his image
A beany he wears in his dotage
He hides his bald patch under a sweaty black hat
And goes missing at night on snapchat
Allegedly 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Can'tHelpMyself

Hmm ...

'Chris Ingham told BuzzFeed News the family has an "incredible" relationship with Shortle, and their daughters are huge fans of the dolls. He said the idea came up during a meeting the family had with the company.
The doll is not "a replica doll of Jace or even one that has been manufactured to look like him, Ingham said, "but a normal baby reborn doll that was called Jace Ingham and meant to represent our baby boy."'

Yet the Mary Shortle website specifically says 'This baby is based on Jace at 2 weeks old.'

I'm confused. Are the Ingham Family really trying to say the doll is not even meant to be Jace? I'm sure the fans who have shelled out £300 will be pleased to read that.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood JustHereForTheAgriculture.

Girls eating dry cereal. Because they wanted to.
Not because their useless parents forgot to buy milk.

Went to Europe without bringing a plug converter. Genius. Granted they have a caravan with uk sockets but how hard would it have been to pick up a cheap converter and leave it in a drawer just in case?

‘Everyone left the pool within 10 minutes of us getting here’ yeah, funny that. Though with your husband’s penchant for skinny dipping, I wouldn’t be hanging around either.

Sarah giddy at the thought of the adults only pool. Great, revel in the fact your kids are upset they can’t do something and leave your husband to take care of the baby and supervise two kids in the pool at the same time. That’s not selfish at all.
Add to that the fact you’d rather swim in a pool your kids can’t go in, doesn’t say a lot for your ‘we just want to be together and make memories as a family’ attitude.

‘I got a massive, giant watermelon’
My heart goes out to that Brazilian viewer trying to learn English 💔

‘I don’t think I’ve ever felt as relaxed in my whole, entire life as I do now’
Yeah, all that sitting on your arse on the sofa you do must be pretty stressful.

And last but not least. Isabelle is soon to get a break from twinning with her 7 year old sister. Tomorrow, at nearly 14 years of age, she’ll be twinning with her mother.
#PrayForIsabelle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lolaaa

guys i haven’t really kept up with the inghams lately but on this australian news show ‘the project’ (crazy popular, would say nearly every australian watches it) that just had this segment about the jace doll (hadn’t heard anything about till just then). some of the words thrown around were ‘incredibly narcissistic’ ‘disgusting’ ‘exploitative’ ‘creepy’ ’just plain weird’. overall, was a segment to basically make fun of them. can’t stop laughing 😂. the segment was only about 30 seconds ago but i’ll see if theirs a video somewhere

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Being the Mum of An adult Son who has Learning disabilities
I feel really upset that the poor lady has felt the need to purchase that crap
a huge amount of money to pay out,I know i would put my foot down if my Son wanted to spend his Money to line the inghams pockets
🤢
Talk about taking advantage of anybody
The lady is not a nutso She is very vunerable and has been robbed..

• Sad
Reactions: 38