The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and I’ll say it again. Why doesn’t he upload it at 2/3/4am when he’s finished it. Has all day to upload then and releases at the scheduled time? I’ve never used YouTube and know that’s how most bloggers do it

Looks more like one of the big static caravans you rent out to me. Wonder if they’ve even taken the tin.

Reactions: 9
Insta post about the vlog being late. Sarah does not look like shes in thier caravan. It looks like a static to me. What are they up to?
Her Instagram stories this evening are definitely from a static caravan! You can tell by the gable roof (and all of the interior behind her is different from their tin)

Reactions: 7
Looks like they are already over life in the tin can.
Said it before and I’ll say it again. Why doesn’t he upload it at 2/3/4am when he’s finished it. Has all day to upload then and releases at the scheduled time? I’ve never used YouTube and know that’s how most bloggers do it

Looks more like one of the big static caravans you rent out to me. Wonder if they’ve even taken the tin.
The stories from earlier had loads of statics around them as well.

Reactions: 6
That's defo not the tincan. I reckon they were never really going to stay in it but park it up, book in somewhere nice, film the caravan and us lot will not be the wiser so they dont get reported when staying on site. Creepy and Lazy I know your game but you are not that clever.

• Heart
That's defo not the tincan. I reckon they were never really going to stay in it but park it up, book in somewhere nice, film the caravan and us lot will not be the wiser so they dont get reported when staying on site. Creepy and Lazy I know your game but you are not that clever.
Ha. Itll be "night girls" ok cameras off... Get up, in to our real beds for the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ha. Itll be "night girls" ok cameras off... Get up, in to our real beds for the night.
Absolutely can see that being the case. The last holiday being found and reported was the final straw for them and they've been milking the tincan for so long to try and convince but I don't fall for it, lazy and Creepy are far too up themselves to genuinely stay in the tincan they bought for 6 weeks.

• Haha
If they didn't take the caravan, where would they put all their suitcases etc?

• Haha
So what? They just use the caravan for the places they couldn’t get a gifted static?

Really just proves all that ‘excited for caravan adventure’ ‘this is what we want to do to make memories’ talk was just a load of bs.

It’s been years since I’ve looked forward to Ingham vlogs but I’m sure we’ll get a few laughs out of these next few days!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can you go and scam so wifi. I need to know whats happning 😂

According to insta the had a bit of a disaster last night. Prob explains the static

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can you go and scam so wifi. I need to know whats happning 😂

According to insta the had a bit of a disaster last night. Prob explains the static
Disaster or plan all along? Take the tin can for one day make a crappy excuse and the rest static’s as they realised last weekend and what we said that it would be an utter nightmare?!

Reactions: 5
So I'm guessing the caravan was another impulse purchase that they didn't think through. No way is that Insta story from their caravan. What's going on?

So I'm guessing the caravan was another impulse purchase that they didn't think through. No way is that Insta story from their caravan. What's going on?
Yes it was. Chris got the idea after watching people tour america in a campervan - not the same thing at all 😂

• Haha
So have they towed the caravan to a caravan park to just ditch it for a static? I'm sure the awning was up last night while Sarah was 'cooking'

Reactions: 3
So have they towed the caravan to a caravan park to just ditch it for a static? I'm sure the awning was up last night while Sarah was 'cooking'
Maybe she set it on fire 😳 looked round, thought f this and it went up in flames

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.