The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not Irish but I live in Ireland and hang out mostly with Irish folks, and I know people who are very offended by it (and others who aren’t!); obviously it’s totally personal. In general, again with the Inghams, I think it would be more appropriate for them to not use words and expressions like this in front of their 13 years old audience that can’t decide for themselves if the language is appropriate or not and may just parrot it out.
Yes I agree if it offends anyone it shouldn’t be used, but I’m just really intrigued by the whole thing- until really recently I didn’t even click that having a paddy had anything to do with Irish people (and I’m supposed to be relatively intelligent 🤣). So then I asked round and of course everyone else knew (story of my life) but nobody cared, so I find it so intriguing that people are so quick to say it’s offensive.

Anyway, total sidetrack, apologies, back to the Inghams!

Reactions: 10
since when is a dad's birthday a good excuse to pull your child from school anyway?
these kids are delusional.

If Sarah really thinks that kids under 13 shouldn't be on instagram, she'd have nobody left to stick up for her in the comments.
Some of My fellow Tattlers may remember us taking our Grandaughter out of school for one extra day at christmas.
We had informed the school that we would be doing so on the grounds of exceptional circumstances.
That being My eldest Daughter was having a lot of problems with her Renal Dialysis and was at risk of passing away.
We had a letter from the school informing us that we were being fined for allowing the day off,
Honestly we were very shocked and angry at this decision and challenged it.
I pointed out My Grandaughters excellent attendance record and discussed how the school had come to their decision.
Thankfully they understood our situation and it is now on record and should not happen again.
It really pisses me off that we had to jump through hoops but the ingham Car crash family get away with taking their Kids out of School time and time again :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Tonight’s super exciting blog where Chris said they had something planned looks like they took the fire pit to the beach and roasted marshmellows

Probably some slow mos of the girls holding hands walking into the distance

Calling it now. ( saw the fire pit on insta)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tonight’s super exciting blog where Chris said they had something planned looks like they took the fire pit to the beach and roasted marshmellows

Probably some slow mos of the girls holding hands walking into the distance

Calling it now. ( saw the fire pit on insta)
They made toast as well. Can you just go and do that on a beach? Have an open fire?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if we will get another rant tonight about Isla missing school?

I personally feel if she wants Isla to have the same holidays as the older two she needs to put her in the same school. She can't have a public school education with private school holidays.

Reactions: 26
There always seems to be some problem with Chris’s laptop. Always crashing, deleting stuff, overheating etc. You think constant problems and the fact that it’s only an old MacBook Air that a genius like Chris could think to invest in a new one. Or better yet, a MacBook Pro. Expensive yes but considering it’s responsible for their livelihood, you’d think it’d be more than worth it.

But I guess a couple of grand for the next holiday is a better use of money using Ingham Logic!!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if we will get another rant tonight about Isla missing school?

I personally feel if she wants Isla to have the same holidays as the older two she needs to put her in the same school. She can't have a public school education with private school holidays.
Yes yes yes!! You get on with it and wait till all the girls are on holiday or put them in the same school so they can be off together!

Reactions: 8
👏👏👏 exactly

No matter what how treated like cotton wool or being controlled/strict.. they will find a way to rebel I probably give it a year or two for Isabelle she start going to house parties
Agreed and use lies and deceit to gain that freedom ,
Who wants a relationship like that with their mother , she should be someone you can confide in,
I doubt Isabelle can confide anything in Sarah, she is all about the “business “ and making “money” , Isabelle’s feelings and wants will be way down the list of priorities.
When a kid is controlled and has no freedom they will rebel,
they will lie and use any means possible to be free , I have seen this with friends and cousins. honesty is always the best policy but creepy and crawly are not big on honesty are they .

Reactions: 6
Some of My fellow Tattlers may remember us taking our Grandaughter out of school for one extra day at christmas.
We had informed the school that we would be doing so on the grounds of exceptional circumstances.
That being My eldest Daughter was having a lot of problems with her Renal Dialysis and was at risk of passing away.
We had a letter from the school informing us that we were being fined for allowing the day off,
Honestly we were very shocked and angry at this decision and challenged it.
I pointed out My Grandaughters excellent attendance record and discussed how the school had come to their decision.
Thankfully they understood our situation and it is now on record and should not happen again.
It really pisses me off that we had to jump through hoops but the ingham Car crash family get away with taking their Kids out of School time and time again :mad:
The thing is Teddy you are a nice person
In all honesty if I worked at a school I wouldn’t want to have to deal with Sarah’s big fat chavvy gob , plus I bet the Dixon clan are well known criminals etc ,
The staff probably don’t bother because they don’t need the hassle of dealing with their type aka white trash ,
Yeah sarah you can fake posh but that’s what you are !!
In all honesty it’s easier to let them truant than to deal with the tit they would cause .

Reactions: 7
In all honesty if I worked at a school I wouldn’t want to have to deal with Sarah’s big fat chavvy gob , plus I bet the Dixon clan are well known criminals etc ,
The staff probably don’t bother because they don’t need the hassle of dealing with their type aka white trash ,
In all honesty it’s easier to let them truant than to deal with the tit they would cause .
Awwwwwwwww Thank you Charlotte1993 And you are right I would not wish the Chavs on anyone lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But that is again another case of bad behaviour getting rewarded. It's not right, it's basically saying the school is scared of them so won't punish them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They probably do get fined but think their “content” is worth it
They probably offset the cost of the fine as a business expense for "creating their TV show" :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
But that is again another case of bad behaviour getting rewarded. It's not right, it's basically saying the school is scared of them so won't punish them.
You’re right , but I’ve seen it before , certain kids get to take holidays with no consequences, while another family is fined and it’s always the lovely families that are paying , then if the parent complains they will say it’s down to individuals circumstances or attendance rates and you have no means to check that , it’s infuriating .

Reactions: 7
yes but as much as he hates to hear he is 40, he hates it even more when she says he snores.
Is he 40? I’m confused! I try not to watch but his face yesterday with his plastic cheers cup 😳 need to watch their next video

Reactions: 1
A MacBook Air isn’t really for editing large files. It’s more for browsing web, emails etc it would really struggle to run editing stuff. I can believe it crashes every five minutes to be honest. I had one before and you couldn’t do a lot on it. Granted it was a few years ago.

A MacBook Pro or even a proper imac is what he needs and yes they are a couple grand. But Ingham ltd is a business and it would be written off as a business expense as it’s needed to run the business. Sarah would rather buy bit and bats then save her husbands time though.

Which is why when Sarah’s camera had a black dot on the screen they replaced it. Because they aren’t technically paying for it it’s written off against tax. Well if they have a proper accountant it would be.

All businesses put office furniture. Printers. Computers etc through as expenses
There always seems to be some problem with Chris’s laptop. Always crashing, deleting stuff, overheating etc. You think constant problems and the fact that it’s only an old MacBook Air that a genius like Chris could think to invest in a new one. Or better yet, a MacBook Pro. Expensive yes but considering it’s responsible for their livelihood, you’d think it’d be more than worth it.

But I guess a couple of grand for the next holiday is a better use of money using Ingham Logic!!

Reactions: 4
The whole attendance thing annoys me too! My kids have various medical appointments for heart issues, eye issues, asthma etc. These appointments cannot be done out of school time as they take hours and I'm forever getting warnings that their attendance is dropping below the expected level. So it seems even for medical appointments that the school have proof of, they have to warn you and you can get in trouble for them. Yet they take their kids out all the bloody time to go on holidays which aren't educational because lazing around a pool isnt educational at all and they get away with it.
Also the excuse of "they dont do much in the last week" is BS. Mine prepare for the next year, have end of year assembly's and award ceremonies, they collect their old work, start to get a taste of what the next school year will be like etc and they only play on the very last day.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
My husband watches a YouTuber/photographer who tried daily vlogging for a few weeks to see how it compares to not being daily. Interestingly he said he earns more doing a couple a week than daily as it hypes up more interest (people get bored easily) and people would sooner watch a couple a week and not miss anything but when you are daily you would sooner skip some, it makes sense why pretty much everyone doesn’t daily anymore. And it was only a matter of time until you burn out/have a breakdown as you never have a day off or downtime. We will expect this from them in a year or two as they always seem to be behind on the times, maybe then people wouldn’t have such an opinion of the lifestyle they lead as they wouldn’t show half as much as they do now. But that would mean them actually thinking about the children and the mental toll it must take on them all and we can clearly see they don’t!

Reactions: 9
As an Irish person, I don’t know anyone who is offended by this. I’ve seen people say before that it’s offensive and racist, but I honestly don’t know anyone offended by it at all! Obviously each Irish person has their own right to be offended by it, but I often wonder if the people who post how offensive it is are actually Irish? (Not having a go at you, just putting it out there)
I'm brummy we use having a paddy all the time to us it just means having a meltdown lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.