Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Poor iddy biddy couldn’t miss out that’s only for the other two girls ,

Six sad inghams stuck in a tin ,
All because of a nonce and his sins
Magic kingdom is now but a dream
Now they sit outside with custard creams

Holidays that were once so fun
VIP tickets and free stuff by the ton
Now they sweat inside their tin
Faking smiles, making viewers cringe .

They used to boast and think they were top
Before the scandal and their channel flopped
Now they sit out in the rain,
Girls are playing dolls to avoid the strain
Parents acting fine on film , when the camera is off , the truth still remains,
faking smiles can’t do the trick, when you’re married to an ugly d*ck .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

memoii11

VIP Member
Look what my nephew just showed me 😂 He used that face app thing (did it first for Sarah then did Chris, but it did half of Sarah's face twice when he did Chris') But wow, doesn't Chris look like his dad here?!

Drop that jumper boo boo and resend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Tattle talk is gathering pace
About a doll called baby Jace

This youtube kid is now immortal
Sold in shop of Mary Shortle

Ifam parents wont find it funny
The cost of Jace is lots of money

They will buy it if they can
Be easy on a payment plan

Lots of comments saying he is cute
But no i honestly dispute

The awful doll is no dead ringer
he has blonde hair when Jace is Ginger :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hatshepsut

Just had a look at tonight’s vlog, now this is the content that I’ve been waiting for.
Lazy’s faked enthusiasm for the 40p communal showers and the fried spam butties made on a 2 ring camping hob. 😂
Washing the plastic plates under an outside tap and tramping off to the beach, late in the afternoon, loaded down like pack-mules. 😂
Creepy’s face as Lazy waffles on about making memories, whilst he sits there with barely concealed annoyance at it all.
Bring on the 6 week fiasco. 😂😂

13D16DBA-660B-48CC-B968-5457D3592AF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

bthny

The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the Non-Situation, time for a bit of Child Exploitation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
33E8BE7B-D333-4DA2-AA1C-E81E0EAA39E8.jpeg

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
They see us rollin’
We hatin’
I’m cryin’ “ wish they’d never caught me ridin' dirty”
🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hatshepsut

If only Izzy had found that Ursula face mask a few months ago, it would have fully completed Lazy’s transition from Bradford Bitch to Sea Witch.

FB4E76F3-3103-4AB0-A533-BDB0B6AB91A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

sAvia

All of this fuss over the baby Jace doll and Shortle forgot to promote the other Inghams on her website!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
since when is a dad's birthday a good excuse to pull your child from school anyway?
these kids are delusional.

If Sarah really thinks that kids under 13 shouldn't be on instagram, she'd have nobody left to stick up for her in the comments.
Some of My fellow Tattlers may remember us taking our Grandaughter out of school for one extra day at christmas.
We had informed the school that we would be doing so on the grounds of exceptional circumstances.
That being My eldest Daughter was having a lot of problems with her Renal Dialysis and was at risk of passing away.
We had a letter from the school informing us that we were being fined for allowing the day off,
Honestly we were very shocked and angry at this decision and challenged it.
I pointed out My Grandaughters excellent attendance record and discussed how the school had come to their decision.
Thankfully they understood our situation and it is now on record and should not happen again.
It really pisses me off that we had to jump through hoops but the ingham Car crash family get away with taking their Kids out of School time and time again :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I’ve not watched the vlog and just thought it was another doll bought.

I’m disgusted to see that they’ve had a doll done of jace, what kind of fucked up world do they live in! I’m furious 🤬

Hi we are the Inghams and we welcome all sexual predators - we don’t care as long as we make money

As they read here let me point out to you you absolute pair of scruffs! This is not acceptable, it’s weird! You are meant to protect your children not pimp them out to every weirdo going.

You call people haters but they aren’t, they are people that could look after them kids better than either of you! Shame on your families for not pointing out how strange it is too

God I hope this channel is gone before Christmas maybe then you will stop selling your kids to the weirdos of this world

Up yours 🖕 you pair of twats

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
"If we have ever missed a video, i think its been 1 in the past 3 years, its been for a mega legit reason" yes chris... Like your creepy messages being exposed

Also she called it the tin can 👋hi lazy

• Haha

Hatshepsut

That baby doll of Jace is most definitely as weird as fuck but nothing about this pair shocks me anymore. They have been selling every detail of the girl’s lives online for years now and have no depths to which they won’t stoop.
All 3 of them have had their emotional tears and physical injuries filmed regularly and put out there for comment and monetary gain.

Isabelle must never be sure from one day to the next if she’s filming a vlog about buying bras and doing make up routines or dressing in matching clothes with a 7 year old and playing with dolls.
This whole shit show is scripted by a controlling, money-grabbing mother and directed by a creepy father, with no regard whatsoever for the long term well-being of these children.
Jace is just the newest member of the cast who needs to start bringing in the money to help his sisters support this pair of idle, irresponsible, fuckwits.

• Sad
  • Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
I'm 1 minute in and nearly fell off the sofa when lazy actually reprimanded Isla for butting in and interrupting Isabelle. FINALLY!
Well done Lazy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40