The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger My dad would always say to me and my sister don’t you dare thrown a paddy

Reactions: 3
I tell my kids to stop throwing a paddy. I've always known it to mean a tantrum and never heard of it being anything racist or offensive before

Reactions: 11
I tell my kids to stop throwing a paddy. I've always known it to mean a tantrum and never heard of it being anything racist or offensive before
Same here in Cambridgeshire. We’ve always used ‘paddy’ as a word for ‘tantrum’. I didn’t even realise it was linked to the Irish and could be offensive!

Reactions: 4
Tonight's vlog title 'doing something amazing that we've never done before'. Only skimmed the vlog but is it really just roasting marshmallows on a beach? Thrilling stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tonight's vlog title 'doing something amazing that we've never done before'. Only skimmed the vlog but is it really just roasting marshmallows on a beach? Thrilling stuff!
Really?! Wow! Riveting stuff, I’ll away and watch the paint dry in my daughter’s bedroom I’ve been doing all day, but living my best life man 🤙🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We say marshmallows, the Inghams say marshmellows! Carry on camping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they were actually allowed to have a fire on the beach or as normal, they make their own rules up..

Reactions: 4
Sarah's over enthusiasm on the beach pretending they're having the time of their life 😂😂 Chris looks sick as duck. Luckily it was their last night. You've got 6 weeks of soopa doopa caravan adventures to look forward to, Creepy. Bring on the tit show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.