The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi where are you getting that from ? Regarding editing ? Because I distinctly recall them saying he wasn’t getting any sleep due to working and editing the vlogs ? I used to watch them avidly back then so I’m pretty sure and I remember her saying she was learning how to edit so she could do her own channel . Sorry if I’m wrong but that’s how I remember it.
I do recall Sarah saying that Chris would get home from his shift at the airport and then have to edit and sometimes he wouldn’t get to bed until 3-4am.
Not sure how often this would happen as my kids used to watch but I only watched from time to time. They were still boring then IMHO

This what i wrote I probably get blocked... Sarah doesn’t like the truth 😂
Also check the bottom comment... even the ifam are getting sick of their tit 😂
That comment is ace 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Isabelle looks bloody ridiculous in those matching clothes, even down to the matching purple socks! Her mother is just inviting the bullies in. Sarah is a prize witch and a lazy, control freak. Poor kid!

Reactions: 25
I remember the last days being busy definitely not just colouring
So are Esme and Isabelle also gonna be off at the end of the holidays ?
Or is truanting just for the golden child?
Didn’t Esme go to school on her birthday one time , she’s the only one with a brain tho so...

Reactions: 7
Isabelle looks bloody ridiculous in those matching clothes, even down to the matching purple socks! Her mother is just inviting the bullies in. Sarah is a prize witch and a lazy, control freak. Poor kid!
shes also inviting the wrong kind of attention, I feel sorry for Issy, my daughter has a very young outlook on life for a 17 year old but at 14 she went to town with friends, went to parties bbqs we hardly saw her, she also used to hate me trying to dress her from about age 12 onwards and had firm ideas about her style so I never pushed her to like anything I liked, she has ASD as well and even she thinks Issy is smothered rather than mothered

Reactions: 8
I remember the last days being busy definitely not just colouring
So are Esme and Isabelle also gonna be off at the end of the holidays ?
Or is truanting just for the golden child?
Didn’t Esme go to school on her birthday one time , she’s the only one with a brain tho so...
Same I remember getting all my art work what I did in the year on the last week and would have a bring your own toy day on the last day

Reactions: 1
Thiers nothing else for her to do though. Her choices are sit and play barbies or sit with sarah in the caravan.
One of the big things when we went camping was making friends with other people, every site we stayed at was the same. All the kids would go to the parks and get to know each other / hang out while the parents sat and chilled.
I agree. We went away with the tent weekend before last. As soon as we pulled up on site the kids were off at the park while me and my husband pitched the tent. We saw them again at 8.30pm when we went to fetch them to go watch the evening entertainment but they soon ditched us again to meet their new friends in the arcades attached to the showbar. They had the best time as weren't glued to us the whole weekend. Yes we had family time but they were also able to unwind themselves

Reactions: 4
I just realised the girls are gonna have to spend alot of time being quiet or outside when Jace is sleeping. Let's hope it rains alot in Europe this summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think Sarah's had one too many Toffee Apple Ciders on the beach tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoops been blocked on Insta again by Sarah
Join the club. Wow she has lots of time on her trip of a lifetime to be blocking people and raging on fb

Apparently I’m jealous 🤣🤣🤣 accordingly to their fans they are perfect
You should tell them to google Chris Ingham and find out what he did. I always say that. Usually shuts them up. I go on to say Sarah bullied his victims and she's an enabler who didn't protect her children but stayed with a cheat and sexual predator. The girls are actually caught in the middle of this and she didn't leave him because she cared more about the YT money. You have to shatter their image of him. They are kids and probably don't know about what he did. Try telling them all about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
shes also inviting the wrong kind of attention, I feel sorry for Issy, my daughter has a very young outlook on life for a 17 year old but at 14 she went to town with friends, went to parties bbqs we hardly saw her, she also used to hate me trying to dress her from about age 12 onwards and had firm ideas about her style so I never pushed her to like anything I liked, she has ASD as well and even she thinks Issy is smothered rather than mothered
I suppose every child is different. Personally I wouldn’t want my 13 year old daughter disappearing off for hours on end to parties etc. One thing going to town or to the cinema but I was allowed freedom like that and I used to get into all sorts of trouble because it gave me time to meet the wrong people.
I think a lot of parents are naive but I’ve done youth work up and down the country with kids from all backgrounds and the ones who usually fair better are the ones who still have structure and who go out for planned activities rather then just to hang around allowed to go where they want and see who they want.
I think it’s nice that issy is getting to enjoy her childhood for an extended amount of time and I’m sure that over the next couples of years she’ll get to have more freedom.

Reactions: 5
I suppose every child is different. Personally I wouldn’t want my 13 year old daughter disappearing off for hours on end to parties etc. One thing going to town or to the cinema but I was allowed freedom like that and I used to get into all sorts of trouble because it gave me time to meet the wrong people.
I think a lot of parents are naive but I’ve done youth work up and down the country with kids from all backgrounds and the ones who usually fair better are the ones who still have structure and who go out for planned activities rather then just to hang around allowed to go where they want and see who they want.
I think it’s nice that issy is getting to enjoy her childhood for an extended amount of time and I’m sure that over the next couples of years she’ll get to have more freedom.
You are kidding ?
Isabelle she is nearly fourteen and dressed exactly the same as a seven year old !!
How much tit is she getting at school for that??
Plenty I can tell you that for a fact .
Playing lol dolls etc it’s not normal another gem for the bullies .
My parents have always given us our freedoms gradually based on our maturity and our ability to handle It.
kids are like a spring if you hold on too tight they will rebel and they will go suddenly , and spring off in any direction,
If you let a spring go gradually it remains stable , and it’s worked none of us have ever been in any trouble and we have all completed our education .
You cannot keep a teenager as a child forever it’s wrong they need to learn and make their own mistakes , parents won’t be there forever.
My sister travelled around France at seventeen with friends and she is a very well respected professional,
If you have given your children strong roots you have to have faith that they are going to to make good choices .

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You are kidding ?
Isabelle she is nearly fourteen and dressed exactly the same as a seven year old !!
How much tit is she getting at school for that??
Plenty I can tell you that for a fact .
Playing lol dolls etc it’s not normal another gem for the bullies .
My parents have always given us our freedoms gradually based on our maturity and our ability to handle It.
kids are like a spring if you hold on too tight they will rebel and they will go suddenly , and spring off in any direction,
If you let a spring go gradually it remains stable , and it’s worked none of us have ever been in any trouble and we have all completed our education .
You cannot keep a teenager as a child forever it’s wrong they need to learn and make their own mistakes , parents won’t be there forever.
My sister travelled around France at seventeen with friends and she is a very well respected professional,
If you have given your children strong roots you have to have faith that they are going to to make good choices .
👏👏👏 exactly

No matter what how treated like cotton wool or being controlled/strict.. they will find a way to rebel I probably give it a year or two for Isabelle she start going to house parties

Reactions: 3
I said this in a previous thread but the way Isabelle is treated saddens me, she’s babied and I relate to it and if they’re not careful it will duck her up later in life. I mean it’s one thing to dress in the same clothes as her sister... yes that dress is trendy but to look exactly the same as your 7yo sister is sad! To show her playing with toys, is sad! I don’t even mean that in a judgmental way, if she wants to play with dolls or whatever no one should judge her for that BUT if she does it should be private — for it to be vlogged and broadcast to millions is awful, she must get so much tit for it at school 🙁 and again it’s going to duck her up further along!

Reactions: 23
I agree. We went away with the tent weekend before last. As soon as we pulled up on site the kids were off at the park while me and my husband pitched the tent. We saw them again at 8.30pm when we went to fetch them to go watch the evening entertainment but they soon ditched us again to meet their new friends in the arcades attached to the showbar. They had the best time as weren't glued to us the whole weekend. Yes we had family time but they were also able to unwind themselves
This is exactly what we did when we were kids, as soon as the car was unpacked we would keave our parents to it, ny the time they'd finished we'd have made new friends, we'd know where they were camping and spend the entire holiday having a great time with them. I loved thise holidays too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.