The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose every child is different. Personally I wouldn’t want my 13 year old daughter disappearing off for hours on end to parties etc. One thing going to town or to the cinema but I was allowed freedom like that and I used to get into all sorts of trouble because it gave me time to meet the wrong people.
I think a lot of parents are naive but I’ve done youth work up and down the country with kids from all backgrounds and the ones who usually fair better are the ones who still have structure and who go out for planned activities rather then just to hang around allowed to go where they want and see who they want.
I think it’s nice that issy is getting to enjoy her childhood for an extended amount of time and I’m sure that over the next couples of years she’ll get to have more freedom.
I don't think people are suggesting she goes to parties or out drinking or anything - just that she should be able to do normal teenage things, like go to the cinema or bowling or something with her friends. She never seems to be able to hang out with friends outside of school, especially during summer and so I imagine she must feel a bit left out if they've all been hanging out during holidays and have got closer when the new school year comes around.
I do think its nice that she still gets to enjoy being a child too, but I also think that there can be a balance - like allowing her to wear her own things or own stuff she's into (i.e she doesn't seem at all into LOL dolls anymore yet they still seem to buy them). I think most almost-14 year olds would probably prefer stuff like music-related merch/gig tickets, make up, clothes vouchers etc...not the same kinds of things as their 7 year old sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I suppose every child is different. Personally I wouldn’t want my 13 year old daughter disappearing off for hours on end to parties etc. One thing going to town or to the cinema but I was allowed freedom like that and I used to get into all sorts of trouble because it gave me time to meet the wrong people.
I think a lot of parents are naive but I’ve done youth work up and down the country with kids from all backgrounds and the ones who usually fair better are the ones who still have structure and who go out for planned activities rather then just to hang around allowed to go where they want and see who they want.
I think it’s nice that issy is getting to enjoy her childhood for an extended amount of time and I’m sure that over the next couples of years she’ll get to have more freedom.
I feel like there is a bigger spectrum of activities between “playing with dolls” and “hooking at banhoof zoo for heroin” (this reference is showing my age). Poor Isabelle is being infantilised and has zero alone time, which I believe is important for a kid of that age to start doing some introspection. Not to mention this kid has no time for serious homework at an age where school should really be prioritized.

Reactions: 23
Chris and Sarah have a responsibility to protect their kids and even if Issy liked playing with dolls and dressing like her sisters, perhaps they could try to live up to their parental roles and keep that private. Surely they remember being teenagers. You get ripped apart for everything.

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know who the real Izzy is. Is she the girl on the Insta live who was slagging off her friend and swearing or is she this 14 year old who likes to dress like her sister and play with Barbie's. These two girls are complete different ends of the scale and I don't know how Izzy herself copes with that in her head.
Not only that but she also has the whole issue with her real Dad and Chris to cope with too and the fact one of them has made her need therapy.
She has no private life, were told when she started her period ect.
All the while this is being broadcast to probably her whole school plus plenty of strangers around the world. How does anyone cope with this let alone a 14 year old?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I see Chris has posted that he'd be 'up all night editing', read: I'm free to message.

Also, his use of the word paddy 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
You are kidding ?
Isabelle she is nearly fourteen and dressed exactly the same as a seven year old !!
How much tit is she getting at school for that??
Plenty I can tell you that for a fact .
Playing lol dolls etc it’s not normal another gem for the bullies .
My parents have always given us our freedoms gradually based on our maturity and our ability to handle It.
kids are like a spring if you hold on too tight they will rebel and they will go suddenly , and spring off in any direction,
If you let a spring go gradually it remains stable , and it’s worked none of us have ever been in any trouble and we have all completed our education .
You cannot keep a teenager as a child forever it’s wrong they need to learn and make their own mistakes , parents won’t be there forever.
My sister travelled around France at seventeen with friends and she is a very well respected professional,
If you have given your children strong roots you have to have faith that they are going to to make good choices .
I agree I'm very - were not talking about letting her roam the streets till night but go to the park for a couple of hours or town or evan go to school - my 11 year old goes out for 1hr 30mins a day with her phone and walks on her own to the other side of the village to get the bus to school - I dont like it but shes growing up

Reactions: 6
I see Chris has posted that he'd be 'up all night editing', read: I'm free to message.View attachment 28546
Also, his use of the word paddy 😡😡😡
Never understood why he doesn’t go to bed like normal then spend the morning until say 10am editing and then still has the rest of the day with the family
We know Sarah isn’t out of bed until around then anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never understood why he doesn’t go to bed like normal then spend the morning until say 10am editing and then still has the rest of the day with the family
We know Sarah isn’t out of bed until around then anyway.
Agree. Hes up to take the girls to school so could do a couple of hours after. No way does it take 4 hours to edit those vlogs

Reactions: 15
It always seems like he's editing in the mornings too anyway, from what I've seen in the past on vlogs and stories.

Reactions: 11
It always seems like he's editing in the mornings too anyway, from what I've seen in the past on vlogs and stories.
He is always “finishing something up for the vlog”! Their basic editing definitely doesn’t take all night and all day!

He could spend hours editing the vlog - trying different things rewatching and tweaking and choosing different shots. But I don't get why he would for something so disposable and poorly filmed. He should be able to knock it out in half an hour. Only film what they will include so it's easy to chop it together then drag on some effects and music.

Either lying so people think he works so so hard or making his life difficult.

Reactions: 16
All this editing he does and the vlogs look rubbish 🤣 The way he acts you would think he was editing for a Hollywood blockbuster 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As usual he’s just painting himself to be this hard worker, and using language to make his chaifam forget that this is how he makes his money. “Look at me I’m so committed to you...otherwise they’ll cut the gas next month” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have a paddy? Is he serious? That’s seriously offensive.
As an Irish person, I don’t know anyone who is offended by this. I’ve seen people say before that it’s offensive and racist, but I honestly don’t know anyone offended by it at all! Obviously each Irish person has their own right to be offended by it, but I often wonder if the people who post how offensive it is are actually Irish? (Not having a go at you, just putting it out there)

Reactions: 12
As an Irish person, I don’t know anyone who is offended by this. I’ve seen people say before that it’s offensive and racist, but I honestly don’t know anyone offended by it at all! Obviously each Irish person has their own right to be offended by it, but I often wonder if the people who post how offensive it is are actually Irish? (Not having a go at you, just putting it out there)
I’m not Irish but I live in Ireland and hang out mostly with Irish folks, and I know people who are very offended by it (and others who aren’t!); obviously it’s totally personal. In general, again with the Inghams, I think it would be more appropriate for them to not use words and expressions like this in front of their 13 years old audience that can’t decide for themselves if the language is appropriate or not and may just parrot it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.