The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the latest photo on fb: (sarah) 'maybe it's your parenting that needs looking at and not my pictures.' Oh wow. 😂😂😂 Sarah, your parenting is terrible!

Reactions: 16
They've even got the same socks on! Poor Isabelle, she's probably getting ripped by her friends/peers at school!
Sarah is setting that poor girl up to fail and it's heartbreaking to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sarah is sooo full of shite. Who are these stupid people saying she is so much of an inspiration, not to me she isn't. She is an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes ranting on facebook about breastfeeding no one cares sarah, and why is a almost 14 year old wearing the same outfit as a 7 year old, let your kids dress the way they want
The dress looks too small on Isabelle. She also looks about 11.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Shes ranting on facebook about breastfeeding no one cares sarah, and why is a almost 14 year old wearing the same outfit as a 7 year old, let your kids dress the way they want
Sarah why don’t you toddle off and live your best life instead of Facebook ranting. Having such a great time but time for that??
*just saying* 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t get off the bus when I should have and ended up on the middle of nowhere 🥴
I still do that at 25 (it literally happened a couple of months ago).

Not only did I manage to get off in middle of nowhere, I even got on the bus that was going the wrong way (both bus stops were together in my defence). Ended up staying on until end then finding another bus stop on other side and headed back, it was an adventure and I'm glad I had an Arriva Day Ticket!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still do that at 25 (it literally happened a couple of months ago).

Not only did I manage to get off in middle of nowhere, I even got on the bus that was going the wrong way (both bus stops were together in my defence). Ended up staying on until end then finding another bus stop on other side and headed back, it was an adventure and I'm glad I had an Arriva Day Ticket!
Ha we used to get the day tickets and travel around all day. Most of the time we ended up in meadowhall with no money.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She actually likes like she’s in her pj’s whilst the girls do all the chores. Whilst I think the girls should do chores and there is nothing wrong with that, she does nothing.

No sign of Chris again.... he stomped off home already?

Reactions: 7
I think Chris has a part time job to supplement their income. All the recent 'out skating', Drs appointments, picking up/dropping off the girls. He's out making more Money for soopa doopa exciting Matalan Hauls, Nuby storage bags and formula

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha we used to get the day tickets and travel around all day. Most of the time we ended up in meadowhall with no money.
Meadowhall was a 1hr 30min bus ride from my village, 20 mins in the car. Remember getting your denim wear from Madhouse? 😂

Reactions: 3
They've even got the same socks on! Poor Isabelle, she's probably getting ripped by her friends/peers at school!
Sarah is setting that poor girl up to fail and it's heartbreaking to watch.
I’ve noticed the two dressed the same are the ones Sarah seems to have the most control over. At almost 14 Isabelle should be choosing her own clothes and creating her own identity not dressing the same as her 7 year old sister. It’s like they have Isla and Isabelle stuck in some kind of time warp and they are still the 3 and 11 year old from when they first started vlogging. Isla seems to act younger now than in earlier vlogs and that baffles me. Maybe they encourage it because they think it makes them more relatable to the younger audience. Sarah I know your husband thinks he’s 14 but maybe try letting Isabelle grow up a bit more now she’s almost 14 herself.

Ha ha I had to laugh at the comment about children being old enough to be browsing social media should know about BF being natural and if not it’s up to the parenting.

Sorry Sarah but with your lack of parenting skills you’re hardly in the position to pass judgement.

Also I’m sure any decent parent would have put their children first when their perverted husband was called out for sending sexual
Messages to teen girls.

The dress looks too small on Isabelle. She also looks about 11.
It looks like they’ve put Esmes outfit on her! That dress is never aged 14. I’m surprised Sarah hasn’t put her own matching dungaree dress on and taken Esmes place in the picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like they’ve put Esmes outfit on her! That dress is never aged 14. I’m surprised Sarah hasn’t put her own matching dungaree dress on and taken Esmes place in the picture.
If that dress Isabelle is wearing is identical to Isla’s then perhaps the age range is only up to age 12 or something.
It would explain why it’s far too small and we all Know Sarah’s obsession keeping her kids teeny tiny.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.