The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if that is anything to go by I can’t wait for the griswalds to get going round Europe 😂😂

It’s such a shame when your family has to be so scripted and fake in order to look like your all getting along

What is it with the music creepy is using? A lot can be told through music and a happy
Home is not what it sounds like - shame 😂

And sleeping bags in a caravan? Never seen that before in my life!! Normal bedding yes! Sleeping bags no 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nice to see lazy’s cooking skills are still tit, lovely looking plate of slop!
Not defending 🚨 We have always used sleeping bags in our caravan for the kids as it makes putting the beds down in the morning so much quicker. Also easier to launder on the campsite or when you get home. Otherwise, the Inghams can go to hell in a handcart.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope they wash those sleeping bags. Perfect environment for bacterial growth, especially if they are travelling somewhere warm like Portugal.

I reckon the whole summer plans might get scrapped after this 😂😂😂
But they can't break their promise to the IFAM.

Reactions: 2
I hope they wash those sleeping bags. Perfect environment for bacterial growth, especially if they are travelling somewhere warm like Portugal.

They broke their promise with the one million event, they don't care aslong as they're all happy.

Reactions: 11
Can't help wonder why isabelle apologised to a pissed off looking Chris during the birthday toast. Was very strange
I think she knew he was at breaking point, you could see by his face how angry he was. He is ready to blow, he knows it is all his fault and Sarah is making him pay by making life a miserable as possible for him, to give her kudos, so far she is doing quite well 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to skip through the parts with Izzy talking. It's too hard to watch. She's really not got the personality to be carrying the vlog. I'd much prefer to watch Esme, prinny and jace. Scrap the rest lol

Someone on the last thread said we are not seeing much of the oldest girl in vlogs , must be watching a different one to me as it’s turned into the IZZY SHOW and her fake ness today was too much to cope with ! I really wanted to watch the caravan vids but I really can’t deal with any more videos of that girl sing talking into the camera it’s like nails down a chalkboard 🤯
Think I’ll watch Norris nuts and family fizz because at least you know what your getting ! A cute baby and Esme is no longer enough pull for me especially as Esme has been acting differently this past two weeks as well she’s caught the arrogance of Izzy and Isla :(

ALL THE FAULT OF THE PARENTS as they used to be cute well mannered kids now they are precious brats 😥

It’s been fun ( 🤪 )
Bye 👋

Reactions: 7
Yesterday was too good and it's only the beginning. Creepy clearly thinking wtf have I got myself into and Lazy absolutely loving how miserable he is and ripping into his age - another thing ol' Ginger Tones seems to be precious about! The Ribena party had me rolling. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 28420
I love how he's switched from his usual thick beanie to this one, which I presume he thinks counts as a 'summer' beanie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes exactly! I always thought that washing clothes after buying them went without saying but we all know Creepy and Lazy don’t tend to use their washing machine🙄
Apart from when it’s been mentioned on here that they are not very clean and they then happen to film next to the washing machine whilst saying ‘excuse the noise of the washing machine’ 😉

Yesterday was too good and it's only the beginning. Creepy clearly thinking wtf have I got myself into and Lazy absolutely loving how miserable he is and ripping into his age - another thing ol' Ginger Tones seems to be precious about! The Ribena party had me rolling. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 28420
Chris should be glad he’s getting older - he’s got grey hair to look forward to 👨‍🦳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As if the sleeping bag situation wasn't bad enough, these 'parents' think it's a great idea to take the sleeping bags out of the caravan to by the fireside... they are going to absolutely STINK of smoke. And I highly doubt we'll see Lazy strutting off to the campsite launderette anytime soon

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As if the sleeping bag situation wasn't bad enough, these 'parents' think it's a great idea to take the sleeping bags out of the caravan to by the fireside... they are going to absolutely STINK of smoke. And I highly doubt we'll see Lazy strutting off to the campsite launderette anytime soon
After her not wanting to cook in thier due to the smell im surprised she didnt think about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the first time in forever I'm actually looking forward to the vlog tonight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oh there would be an elaborate excuse like the caravan disintegrating so they couldn’t or something I’m sure 😂

I think she knew he was at breaking point, you could see by his face how angry he was. He is ready to blow, he knows it is all his fault and Sarah is making him pay by making life a miserable as possible for him, to give her kudos, so far she is doing quite well 😂😂
I actually think she’s goading him half the time to be honest. Buying him awful clothes, constantly pretending he’s 40 even though she knows how much it pisses him off. He’s a man on the edge.

She also said the other day he’d had to get his medication for the holidays didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she should tell him how much he is keeping them awake with his snooring now that he has turned 40. Then the summer will be ruined for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she should tell him how much he is keeping them awake with his snooring now that he has turned 40. Then the summer will be ruined for good.
Nah I think it’ll be fine. Most of those campsites usually have a teen disco on. That’ll be a nice break for him.

(allegedly)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They all looked freezing cold last night, I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris has gone back home and just rocks up for some Vlog time, he is hardly around anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.