The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
off course they have. that brave little girl was there one week after the other two. This is her gift for doing so good. One more week would be hell for her.
Wonder if she'll go back between this trip and the big one.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Lazy living up to her name in her insta stories. Making the girls clean while she has her feet up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched the vlog. Wow Chris was pissed off! He was ready to blow.

It looked squished in the caravan. Oh man I cannot wait for the big trip, it's going to be a hell of a ride 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
off course they have. that brave little girl was there one week after the other two. This is her gift for doing so good. One more week would be hell for her.
I mean I’d be pretty pissed if my older sisters went through private school and mummy and daddy had blown their money on Matalan and caravans meaning I had to end up being home schooled by them.... it’s on the cards just you wait.

Reactions: 9
Had to watch it, wow what a sooper dooper amazing birthday creepy had didn’t he?! 🤣 He looked majorly pissed off with everyone! But that’s what you get when you marry a lazy cow who expects you to do everything, Birthday or not, yet she gets a Range Rover or Pandora at Xmas or Birthdays..entitled much? Ah sorry that’s just forgive me gifts isn’t it! I cannot wait for these vlogs, no room to swing a cat and there will be no chance of baby number 6 being conceived over the summer either as no privacy at all, my idea of absolute hell...

Reactions: 17
I really hope they get fined for her attendance. My nephew got 94% overall this year and school classed it as a concern so god knows what islas is.

Reactions: 13
Had to watch it, wow what a sooper dooper amazing birthday creepy had didn’t he?! 🤣 He looked majorly pissed off with everyone! But that’s what you get when you marry a lazy cow who expects you to do everything, Birthday or not, yet she gets a Range Rover or Pandora at Xmas or Birthdays..entitled much? Ah sorry that’s just forgive me gifts isn’t it! I cannot wait for these vlogs, no room to swing a cat and there will be no chance of baby number 6 being conceived over the summer either as no privacy at all, my idea of absolute hell...
no way are they planning baby number 6

I can't wait for these caravan vlogs. If last nights offering was anything to go by then they'll be comedy gold. Did Sarah really say that she's read if you cook in a caravan then it makes the caravan smell like food? That goes for all cooking Sarah! I cook at home and we get a food smell in our house. I didn't need a Google search to tell me that. They really are clueless. Can't wait to see them attempting to clean the chemical toilet. Those things can stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't wait for these caravan vlogs. If last nights offering was anything to go by then they'll be comedy gold. Did Sarah really say that she's read if you cook in a caravan then it makes the caravan smell like food? That goes for all cooking Sarah! I cook at home and we get a food smell in our house. I didn't need a Google search to tell me that. They really are clueless. Can't wait to see them attempting to clean the chemical toilet. Those things can stink!
She’d have to cook to know that. Slow mo cutting an apple doesn’t count

• Haha
And once again isabelle and isla are wearing matching clothes. Isabelle looks more 10-11 then she does nearly 14

• Sad
Shes posted a huge comment of thier facebook page about the breast feeding thing. Also isabelle and isla are wearing the same outfit 😳

And once again isabelle and isla are wearing matching clothes. Isabelle looks more 10-11 then she does nearly 14
If I didn't know otherwise then I'd never guess that Isabelle was almost 14. There's definitely some serious regression going on which is not her fault at all. I wonder what her peers will be spending this summer holiday doing. Will they be forced to play with LOL dolls and shacked up in a one bedroom caravan with their siblings and parents or will they be off developing friendships and gaining some independence. She's really going to struggle in years to come. I actually feel sorry for the poor girl. 14 and never caught a a bus on her own, never been in town shopping with her mates, never gone and sat on a field on a Saturday afternoon to mess around with kids her own age. The list goes on. My 11 year old daughter has more independence.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If I didn't know otherwise then I'd never guess that Isabelle was almost 14. There's definitely some serious regression going on which is not her fault at all. I wonder what her peers will be spending this summer holiday doing. Will they be forced to play with LOL dolls and shacked up in a one bedroom caravan with their siblings and parents or will they be off developing friendships and gaining some independence. She's really going to struggle in years to come. I actually feel sorry for the poor girl. 14 and never caught a a bus on her own, never been in town shopping with her mates, never gone and sat on a field on a Saturday afternoon to mess around with kids her own age. The list goes on. My 11 year old daughter has more independence.
Never got on the wrong train home 🙈 arr the things i did her age!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never got on the wrong train home 🙈 arr the things i did her age!
This made me Lol 😂😂😂. It's all stuff that you need to learn though isn't it? I got cut out of a baby swing at the park when I was 13 as I decided it was a good idea to see if I could fit. I'd like to say that I learnt my lesson and never did it again but then I'd be lying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think it will be all happy and making memories after they have caught on tattle 😂
Yes they’ll be sure to remind us everyday that this is their dream and everything is super duper amazing and that they’re living their best lives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.