The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to everyone who screenshot Sarah’s baps
uggh I was blocked on IG can u screen shot the titty pic
My google image history and screenshots are questionable enough at this point... because of these threads!! 😬
If anyone signs into my iCloud I’m fuuucked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks to everyone who screenshot Sarah’s baps

My google image history and screenshots are questionable enough at this point... because of these threads!! 😬
If anyone signs into my iCloud I’m fuuucked 🤣🤣
Same. I was watching 24 Hours in Police Custody a few weeks ago and thinking that if the police were to seize my laptop and phone there will probably be a lot of questions asked. The police will probably absolutely roast Creepy though.

Just a thought. They have taken (a very miserable looking) Prinny this time; are they planning on smuggling her across Europe? I doubt she has had the correct vaccinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh Chris really wasn't happy at his birthday Ribena toast, in his head he is still 16, desperately trying to shut his wife up at the 40yr old jokes
(you're not that far away from 40 Chris, get used to it!)
He probably doesn't want any of those young lasses he messages to think he's that old.

Reactions: 18
The Ingham Family #45 ~ Creepy you can Blink 182 times to wake yourself up, but your nonce like behaviour isn't a dream, it's reality.

Others

The Ingham Family #45 ~ Creepy you can Blink 182 times to wake yourself up, but the cram in the tin can isn't a dream, it's reality.

The Ingham Family #45 ~ Creepy *Blinks 182 times*... dang it I'm still a prick.

Reactions: 7
Chris was clearly not happy in yesterday’s Vlog, no real mention of his birthday or any acknowledgement on Instagram, you could tell there is a lot of tension between Sarah and Chris. I feel for the kids and prinny being stuck in a confined space with them both, probably going at each other when the camera is not rolling. I do wonder if by this time next year their channel is even going to be doing daily Vlogs..... I feel the caravan may be the final nail in their relationship. It is a far cry from spending time at Disney land, living their best life!

Reactions: 18
Chris was clearly not happy in yesterday’s Vlog, no real mention of his birthday or any acknowledgement on Instagram, you could tell there is a lot of tension between Sarah and Chris. I feel for the kids and prinny being stuck in a confined space with them both, probably going at each other when the camera is not rolling. I do wonder if by this time next year their channel is even going to be doing daily Vlogs..... I feel the caravan may be the final nail in their relationship. It is a far cry from spending time at Disney land, living their best life!
No sign of him when there were all sitting out in their sleeping bags living their best lives either. The girls put on smiles as the camera panned to them though

Whole vlog yesterday was a weird vibe. Chris did not look happy at all, no gifts given? Even though Sarah said the girls had ran home to get one they’d forgotten? No Colin caterpillar despite Sarah spending half her day in the supermarket? No card opening? That speech Was almost as awkward as the one where they all looked like they’d been let out of prison for the night whilst Sarah spoke.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My highlights...

Jaces crappy nappy on the floor.

20190715_093623.jpg

Chris in the background looking like he's living his best life..

20190715_093640.jpg

The weather and STUNNING view.

Screenshot_20190715-094238_Gallery.jpg

The fact they couldn't figure out the awning and Chris in the background sorting the girls beds while Lazy sits there.

20190715_094210.jpg

Last but not least and perhaps my highlight of the year (Creepys triangle haircut has been moved to 2nd place)...

Chris looking like he wants to be anywhere else but there... Was this the moment he realised how much he royally fucked up?

I hope you remembered your tablets Creepy. You'll need to mix them with your disaronno to get through the next 4 days.

20190715_093600.jpg

As for the music why those songs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My highlights...

View attachment 28408

View attachment 28409

View attachment 28410

The fact they couldn't figure out the awning and Chris in the background sorting the girls beds while Lazy sits there.

View attachment 28411

Last but not least and perhaps my highlight of the year (Creepys triangle haircut has been moved to 2nd place)...

Chris looking like he wants to be anywhere else but there... Was this the moment he realised how much he royally fucked up?

I hope you remembered your tablets Creepy. You'll need to mix them with your disaronno to get through the next 4 days.

View attachment 28412

The music was so strange last night. They must have had a huge argument, those lyrics and his mood suggest it!

Reactions: 10
My highlights...

View attachment 28408

View attachment 28409

View attachment 28410

View attachment 28411

View attachment 28412

The crappy nappy just dumped made them look like proper travellers 😂 wonder if they bothered picking it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yesterday was too good and it's only the beginning. Creepy clearly thinking wtf have I got myself into and Lazy absolutely loving how miserable he is and ripping into his age - another thing ol' Ginger Tones seems to be precious about! The Ribena party had me rolling. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just saw the blog I am DYING 😂

What a crappy birthday for creepy. He could barely hide his contempt in the vlog.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer predator 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't help wonder why isabelle apologised to a pissed off looking Chris during the birthday toast. Was very strange

• Sad
I haven't watched the vlog, but I'm guessing when I wished creepy a sucky birthday, it came true? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't help wonder why isabelle apologised to a pissed off looking Chris during the birthday toast. Was very strange
That bit was really stage, she seemed to be joking around said "you're not that old dad" whilst patting his leg and then suddenly jumped back and I think she mouthed "sorry"

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.