The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell do they suddenly have 195k views from yesterday? I checked at about 8 last night and they had about 100k. 95k people watched in 4 hours? I think not.
They are so buying views and subs considering they have over one million they don’t get a lot of views.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can't believe they're lying about it being the first show though lmao. Do they not realise that by saying that, the loyal IFAM who have been there for years will pick up on the fact it's not their first?

Reactions: 10
They are so buying views and subs considering they have over one million they don’t get a lot of views.
They’re definitely buying views, it’s so transparent!

Everything aside I'm very glad the girls do dancing especially Esme, she seems to really enjoy it and the white dress looked really nice on her. She looks like she has a lot of confidence when dancing which is great and something Isabelle also really needs. I really hope they don't ruin this for her like they do every opportunity those kids have.
If other parents or the school finds out that they were filming, they may get kicked out (assuming the dance school has the standard “no filming” policy)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sarahs latest Insta picture shows all 3 girls wearing a dance class shirt with the address of the dance school 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
  • Angry
Sarahs latest Insta picture shows all 3 girls wearing a dance class shirt with the address of the dance school 🤦‍♂️
Considering they have deranged fans who want to “own” a replica of the baby and are asking that Isabelle films a “period video”, I’m going to address Lazy directly.

Sarah, you’re a terrible mother and you’re potentially putting your children in danger. Unfortunately, you are simply not good at this YouTube lark: you have no original ideas or fun stories to tell, and your husband is a useless tool.
Go get a job and let your kids be safe and free to have a life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
They've never hidden which dance school they attend, they've even shown Isla's teacher before. It's a bit weird considering they try to hide other things, unless it's because a parent is usually at dance with them, or they have a deal with the school.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I remember them having a dance show before this one. It was when Sarah had small bouquets of flowers made up for them and a bag full of presents each, which were presented to them after the show. I can remember thinking how ridiculous it was, you could have sworn they were on Broadway! It was all for show and attention seeking. Does she really think that people don't remember things like this? I haven't watched the vlog, did they get anything presented to them this time?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They've never hidden which dance school they attend, they've even shown Isla's teacher before. It's a bit weird considering they try to hide other things, unless it's because a parent is usually at dance with them, or they have a deal with the school.
I think this is part of the reason they seem to hate taking them...or Sarah does as I remember she moaned about it before and I think Jane ended up taking them and maybe staying there instead. I wouldn't be surprised if the school or other parents dislike them/aren't happy with them being there and filming.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s disgusting that this isn’t the first time the girls have done a dance show and Sarah has never chaperoned for any of the shows ! Dance shows can’t go ahead without volunteer parents giving up their time to chaperone all the kids ! I would think with 3 girls in the show it’s the least she could do ! Too much like hard work for her no doubt ! I have 2 girls that take part in shows and I always help !! Just shows how lazy she is !

Reactions: 25
I don’t think anything will stop the Inghams, they have clawed their way up the greasy YouTube pole and will resort to pretty much anything to stay there. Chris has pretty much got away with his misdemeanours last year, they buy views and sell out their kids. I do believe like most things these Youtubers will eventually fade into the background but I do think Chris and Sarah will resort to pretty much anything to keep going and any publicity is good for them.

Im just annoyed the girls cant have something that is just for them. I haven't watched the vlog as I rarely watch now but this should have been private instead of being used as part of the Ifam tit show. Give the girls something thats just for them and not about making money.

Reactions: 8
I remember them having a dance show before this one. It was when Sarah had small bouquets of flowers made up for them and a bag full of presents each, which were presented to them after the show. I can remember thinking how ridiculous it was, you could have sworn they were on Broadway! It was all for show and attention seeking. Does she really think that people don't remember things like this? I haven't watched the vlog, did they get anything presented to them this time?
Yes there's a pic on Instagram and all 3 girls have flowers and a gift bag each

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can't believe they're lying about it being the first show though lmao. Do they not realise that by saying that, the loyal IFAM who have been there for years will pick up on the fact it's not their first?
Not defending him but I think he means it’s their first show today, as in they had been in rehearsals up until now and they had 2 shows to do yesterday, and another today.

Reactions: 1
Not defending him but I think he means it’s their first show today, as in they had been in rehearsals up until now and they had 2 shows to do yesterday, and another today.
In the vlog the girls say how it's Isla's 5th show, Esme's 2nd and Isabelle's 1st (I think. Esme also says it's Isabelle's 2nd, but Isabelle then corrects her so I'm not 100% sure anymore). Isabelle later in the vlog starts talking about other years when she's done the show's too, I don't think they keep up with the lies they spin and sometimes people slip up. I agree it might be the case that it's their first this year, but if they don't specify it in the vlog, those long time viewers are going to question it.

Reactions: 5
Fuming that parents/ dance school allowed that creep to video those kids!!!! Omg what is wrong with people, the dance school should be bloody shut down allowing him of all people to film CHILDREN , if my child was in that show I would of smashed his bloody camera in front of him!!!!! Shame on you dance school!!!!!!

Looks like a change of plan to the tin can 6 weeks holidays after lady's stating how at the end of summer holidays they are going somewhere not in the caravan, did last weekend change your mind lazy or was it creepy, he sure looked a very lot pissed of at times!!😂😂😂

But best of all notice how the girls had flowers and gifts after 2nd show , well we know who got those don't we granny, lazy won't go out and do that she just wants views, lots of views!!!!

Reactions: 11
My daughter has been in Dance for 8 yrs sat through 8 yrs of dance recitals I would think I've become an expert at this. Honestly, didn't see much dancing just laying on the floor and jumpung around. Don't think their future is going to be dance related. My daughters dance school has appeared on America Got Talent and has won awards at Nationals and regionals with their choreography. Their dance recital would blow this "show" out of the water. Not impressed. If he was trying to impress maybe pick better footage to show
Most kids who go to dance, gymnastics, swimming, tennis, football, whatever don’t go on to be professionals. They’re just having fun - and that’s nice to see (although I’d be fuming if someone was filming my child without permission! GRRRRRR!)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.