The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought that over £40000 (149 have sold) has already been made from those dolls alone.

That's 4 year's worth of wages for me.
That’s sales, not profit. They won’t make that much, and it’ll have to last them a lot longer than four years!

You’re better off, AND you’re kids won’t need therapy due to you pimping them out.

I love it when they get cocky!!😂😂😂 Always seems to come just before another huge fall!

The omens are all there for ‘Tin Can Torment’ to be the best messed-up holiday yet! Can’t wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How do you find out how many have sold?
If you add like 100+ to your basket on the website it tells you how many units are left.

That’s sales, not profit. They won’t make that much, and it’ll have to last them a lot longer than four years!

You’re better off, AND you’re kids won’t need therapy due to you pimping them out.

I love it when they get cocky!!😂😂😂 Always seems to come just before another huge fall!

The omens are all there for ‘Tin Can Torment’ to be the best messed-up holiday yet! Can’t wait.
When I say made I mean the IFAM have spent that much accumulatively on a doll. People are crazy! True, if/when I have children I definitely won't be shoving a camera in their face 24/7 come sickness and health.

Reactions: 4
According to the Shortle site, there's 101 Jace dolls left. It's worrying how many people have brought this doll!

Reactions: 5
According to the Shortle site, there's 101 Jace dolls left. It's worrying how many people have brought this doll!
Probably all on payment plans as well by skint parents who feel like they have to for their kids. Whilst Sarah spends the profits on tat from b and m and bargains.

It’s only a bargain if it’s something you were going to buy or needed and got a good deal.

If you went and bought 1000 things for £1 just because they were £1 and never used them, you’ve wasted £1000. I don’t get ‘frugal’ people that do this kind of stuff.

They were really trying to push how Esme always smiles on stage and when they filmed her a lot of it looked like she’d been told to not drop her smile at all, very forced.

They were with two friends apparently. Probably was granny.

Also after the first half they said it was a shame they couldn’t film and show the dancing, yet they’ve done it anyway. Shows that Chris is more than capable of blurring moving people ( didn’t he claim before it was too time consuming)?! Can manage it when they are desperate for content though

Looks like he’s broken a tooth. Hopefully didn’t hurt too much.

Apparently three parents sought Sarah out to tell her how amazing the girls were (not granny, grand dad and Chris) and three more to say how much Isla has improved. Okay Sarah. Like the street came out to cheer your driving test

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Probably all on payment plans as well by skint parents who feel like they have to for their kids. Whilst Sarah spends the profits on tat from b and m and bargains.

It’s only a bargain if it’s something you were going to buy or needed and got a good deal.

If you went and bought 1000 things for £1 just because they were £1 and never used them, you’ve wasted £1000. I don’t get ‘frugal’ people that do this kind of stuff.

They were really trying to push how Esme always smiles on stage and when they filmed her a lot of it looked like she’d been told to not drop her smile at all, very forced.

Also after the first half they said it was a shame they couldn’t film and show the dancing, yet they’ve done it anyway. Shows that Chris is more than capable of blurring moving people ( didn’t he claim before it was too time consuming)?! Can manage it when they are desperate for content though

Oh and btw. WHAT THE duck are those eyebrows? 😂😂

• Haha

I’m noticing the very ginger eyebrows. Better do a dye job before the tin can trip

• Haha
All three don’t look that exception dancers ( I’m not expert)

Reactions: 7
The girls' first dance show? Do they mean of this year because they've been in dance shows before.

Reactions: 14
While I’m sure all the girls worked hard and did well, Sarah really needs to realise that all these parents coming up to her raving about the girls is just what you do when you’re a decent person. ‘Oh your child did really well’ doesn't mean ‘they were the star of the show and outshone every other child’.
You’d know that if you weren’t so up your arse you couldn’t give another persons child a compliment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know why they make out the girls are awesome at dancing. I have no dance training and I could probably do the moves they did much better. The smiles seemed very awkward and forced. I doubt all those people came up to Sarah, she always claims people are going up to her, celebrating her passing her driving test etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The girls' first dance show? Do they mean of this year because they've been in dance shows before.
It's not even of the year. Isabelle did one last month that they didn't go and see and I'm sure Esme did a talent show or something this year.

They're not dancing though, they just moving about to music. That said, I actually love their obvious sheer joy at being on stage, especially Esme.

Reactions: 3
I’m amazed that they were allowed to film in there. At my children’s dance shows etc you’re not allowed to or take photos due to obvious reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.