The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming that parents/ dance school allowed that creep to video those kids!!!! Omg what is wrong with people, the dance school should be bloody shut down allowing him of all people to film CHILDREN , if my child was in that show I would of smashed his bloody camera in front of him!!!!! Shame on you dance school!!!!!!

Looks like a change of plan to the tin can 6 weeks holidays after lady's stating how at the end of summer holidays they are going somewhere not in the caravan, did last weekend change your mind lazy or was it creepy, he sure looked a very lot pissed of at times!!😂😂😂

But best of all notice how the girls had flowers and gifts after 2nd show , well we know who got those don't we granny, lazy won't go out and do that she just wants views, lots of views!!!!
Someone should get in touch with the dance school and let them know how he was filming. It doesn't matter he blurred them out they were still filmed. Video can go anywhere in cyber world. It doesn't matter if you blurr it out. Especially this guys a creep and shouldn't be filming minors. God knows what he's doing late at night with this video.

Most kids who go to dance, gymnastics, swimming, tennis, football, whatever don’t go on to be professionals. They’re just having fun - and that’s nice to see (although I’d be fuming if someone was filming my child without permission! GRRRRRR!)
Lazy wants us to think they are on the road to stardom. So many people came up to her telling her how wonderful they were they stood out. They danced and performed like any of the other children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone should get in touch with the dance school and let them know how he was filming. It doesn't matter he blurred them out they were still filmed. Video can go anywhere in cyber world. It doesn't matter if you blurr it out. Especially this guys a creep and shouldn't be filming minors. God knows what he's doing late at night with this video.

Lazy wants us to think they are on the road to stardom. So many people came up to her telling her how wonderful they were they stood out. They danced and performed like any of the other children.
Just the fact that he has a whole video of KIDS is just wrong!!!!!!!! With what he did he should NEVER of been allowed or have footage of children, makes my blood boil, where are the parents???

It makes my skin do a strange, prickly reaction. I think it's fight or flight. With a 100% chance of flight.
The "doll" of course; Not the actual baby, he is lovely.
Who would think selling a replica of your actual child was a good idea?!
it's money!!!! That's all its about

#45 making tin can dreams whilst little one screams!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure that they can call what Isabelle and Isla did 'dancing' Esme I thought did atleast some dancing.
Why didn't Granny have Jace while they saw the first show? Seems cruel to make him sit through it twice (although he did sleep through the second one!)

Reactions: 10
I'm assuming the dance school knew that they wanted to film and welcomed it. I'm assuming this based off of how close the camera was to a group of kids dancing up on the stage, also when the little one broke focus and looked directly down the lens.
I danced competitively for years and this reminded me of ONE time a dad tried to film us without permission (except his own daughter's)
One of our Co-principals spotted him, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him outside to have a chat. It wasn't until later we found out it was a father of one of the girls (still creepy) none of us allowed him permission to film us so the footage was deleted and he was told that he would have to wait like the rest of the parents, for the DVD to come out. I'm not aware of the dance competition/recital norms that happen in the UK but if this were to ever happen over here all hell would break loose.
I cannot fathom to understand what those other parents are doing, it is honestly stuff like this. The blatant disregard for a child's wellbeing, trading that in for what? attention? 5 seconds of a blur on a disgraced vlog channel. Sick one.
A massive big finger in your direction, crappy parents. Hope it'll be worth it in therapy in years to come!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm assuming the dance school knew that they wanted to film and welcomed it. I'm assuming this based off of how close the camera was to a group of kids dancing up on the stage, also when the little one broke focus and looked directly down the lens.
I danced competitively for years and this reminded me of ONE time a dad tried to film us without permission (except his own daughter's)
One of our Co-principals spotted him, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him outside to have a chat. It wasn't until later we found out it was a father of one of the girls (still creepy) none of us allowed him permission to film us so the footage was deleted and he was told that he would have to wait like the rest of the parents, for the DVD to come out. I'm not aware of the dance competition/recital norms that happen in the UK but if this were to ever happen over here all hell would break loose.
I cannot fathom to understand what those other parents are doing, it is honestly stuff like this. The blatant disregard for a child's wellbeing, trading that in for what? attention? 5 seconds of a blur on a disgraced vlog channel. Sick one.
A massive big finger in your direction, crappy parents. Hope it'll be worth it in therapy in years to come!
Are u from America? Wonder if it's the same dance school. There is absolutely no video at the recital. They have bouncers patrolling to make sure u can't film. Of course they want u to buy the DVD for 60$.

Reactions: 2
If they are driving through France and Spain it will be red hot in that caravan. Middle of France can be unbearable in the summer. We do road trips across Europe all the time but in our car and stay in a nice Air conditioned hotel at night.

Looking forward to these vlogs, they are such bloody idiots.

Reactions: 12
Was already looking forward to their “adventure”, looks like the vlogs just got even more worth watching with the heat! I remember the last heat wave and they went on a walk and Isabelle still had that purple coat on!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well at least they won’t have to do any cooking. Just leave some tins of beans outside.
The Ingham family #45 degrees celsius

Even Paris peaks at 44 C this week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just about to say. Bet that was a shock to Sarah’s system. She can sleep in the car though since it’s only Chris that’s allowed to drive because no way Sarah would share the workload
Don’t think Sarah would be able to drive with the tin can on the back

Reactions: 1
Don’t think Sarah would be able to drive with the tin can on the back
Even if she could she wouldn’t. Would be some excuse like she has to sit in the back with Jace.

She’s bone idle. The only time she uses a Hoover is when she was getting paid for it. The last camping holiday I didn’t once see her cook, clean, wash dishes, play with her daughters, make beds etc etc.

Cue her slow mo’ing some of the above tmrw to prove she does 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title - sweating in a tin can, just like creepy sweats in his beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if they’ll figure out that it’s a good idea to move Jace’s car seat to the back so Sarah can look after him when he gets upset.

I might be giving them too much credit thiugh

‘Baby screamed all the way to france’ vlog incoming.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if they’ll figure out that it’s a good idea to move Jace’s car seat to the back so Sarah can look after him when he gets upset.

I might be giving them too much credit thiugh

‘Baby screamed all the way to france’ vlog incoming.
Oh yes because he just loves the car! Great idea let’s do a road trip in the heatwave when our baby hates travelling! Why bother going anywhere now they all end in disaster usually 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.